Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 02-27-2014, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-Gonzo's first post jokingly claims commute (and again later)
-Gonzo put the pressure on vidae multiple times, and claimed he/CJ/McGee were evil
-He puts suspicion on me and backs broth
-Jumps on CJ and UK separate times
-Gets a random push against him at the end of last night, and randomly hates on McGee for it
-McGee dies
-Comes out randomly as a cop, and puts it all on scotty knowing that people are suspicious of him for how his role was handled with Trogdor

My guess is either the Mafia consists of Gonzo/broth/SP/TH, or Drylie/CJ/UKFan/scottyboy. I see Grizz as the Xen Tree, so it doesn't seem like he's evil. Cain I don't think is evil, as he hasn't given me much of a reason to believe he is. Rufus is Rufus...**** if I know. I'm good. There, I tried and probably failed.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:28 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
This is exactly what people would think, but you're streets ahead of that. You have this all thought out.
jballa has gone from calling me a bad player who throws suspicions against the wall and then gloating when they stick to being a grand puppet master.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:33 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
jballa has gone from calling me a bad player who throws suspicions against the wall and then gloating when they stick to being a grand puppet master.
I forgot, I can only have one opinion and never change it when I get more information. As I've seen this game continue to unravel with everything falling in your favor and all the pieces falling in line, I'm starting to see who the grand architect of this game is. The blind suspicions you threw out might have been feelers to see what townies are ready to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:44 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lets get a vote count!

Vote: Scotty-sama

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:50 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that puts scotty at four.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 02-27-2014, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
This Gonzo train picked up steam fast! How convenient that everyone shows up late to vote him off the island.
Four people voted for gonzo with 10 minutes left and no one is mentioning it. To be fair one of those people were good AKA McGee so there are two possibilities.

1. Cain wanted another person in the lynch pool and voted gonzo. Who was the safest town person to vote for at that time. Scotty not understanding what Cain was doing jumped on the train. I don't think that all the mafia was on that train but I think there were some.

The following people were on the t minus less than 10 minute gonzo lynch train.

Cain
Scotty
JR
McGee

McGee is good and dead. Also obvious frame job is obvious. Also I don't doubt for a second that mafia didn't convene and say that Gonzo would be the easiest to turn the town against. Because he is. But I'm willing to bet that there is at least one more than likely two scum in this list assuming gonzo is good. If JR is evil then CJ is evil. At that point it really clumps and puts Cain Scotty JR and CJ as the mafia. Assuming Gonzo is who he says he is.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 07:03 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

So with what broth is saying, more reason to take down scotty.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:
Scotty (5): Gonzo, JR, Broth, UK, TH
Gonzo (2): SP, Brodeur
CJ (1): jballa

With 12 alive, 7 votes are needed for a lynch.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Last edited by Trogdor : 02-27-2014 at 07:28 PM.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 07:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

The grand architect is going to get some food. I hope the game doesn't crumble without me.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 08:43 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I, too, shall get some food.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 08:48 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jballa, you truly are delusional.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is insane. I haven't been commenting because me arguing with people hasn't helped these past two days but how are people not voting? I investigated Scotty, he is evil. Enough laying low.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:58 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is ridiculous. people are following gonzo's word like sheep without even thinking about it. people should just go around claiming ****.

why would he even come out and say this? He wasn't provoked. Why isn't anyone noticing the lack of gonzo saying "omg protect me because I'm outed?"

This is absolutely nuts. If millers don't know they're millers than gonzo could have mafia word that I am one and his tracking will seem legit when it comes out that I'm pro-town. Or he'll cry backwards cop. It's insane. Lynching me will just be the downfall of this town. I'm lynched, we're down to what? 6-4? Mafia kills one during the night. Town is screwed. Voting for me effectively ends the game.

but people aren't actually posting ****. It's the same as last game where everyone laid low and the mafia just picked everyone off. then oh, look! all the quiet ones were mafia. People are coming in here, posting nothing helpful at all, casting votes and not helping. There's been no discussion in the 6 ******* hours that I drove to class, worked on a project, and drove home. 3 pages. yet people are so ******* caught up on gonzo's false accusations
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 08:58 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Jballa, you truly are delusional.
I could be just like you and be "calculated" with my vote and never do anything, but here I am, actually leading discussions. Searching for truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 08:59 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
This is insane. I haven't been commenting because me arguing with people hasn't helped these past two days but how are people not voting? I investigated Scotty, he is evil. Enough laying low.
and you're wrong. Why should we believe you? This whole push by him is so full of ****. It's incredible. yet people are falling in line because the almighty gonzo OUT OF NOWHERE claims two investigations. Doesn't beg for protection. Nothing.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
this is ridiculous. people are following gonzo's word like sheep without even thinking about it. people should just go around claiming ****.

why would he even come out and say this? He wasn't provoked. Why isn't anyone noticing the lack of gonzo saying "omg protect me because I'm outed?"

This is absolutely nuts. If millers don't know they're millers than gonzo could have mafia word that I am one and his tracking will seem legit when it comes out that I'm pro-town. Or he'll cry backwards cop. It's insane. Lynching me will just be the downfall of this town. I'm lynched, we're down to what? 6-4? Mafia kills one during the night. Town is screwed. Voting for me effectively ends the game.

but people aren't actually posting ****. It's the same as last game where everyone laid low and the mafia just picked everyone off. then oh, look! all the quiet ones were mafia. People are coming in here, posting nothing helpful at all, casting votes and not helping. There's been no discussion in the 6 ******* hours that I drove to class, worked on a project, and drove home. 3 pages. yet people are so ******* caught up on gonzo's false accusations
Well, if people weren't ignoring my post :/

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Why would he come out with this? He investigated you, you came up evil what did you expect him to do? Sit there silent wait to die?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You are seriously telling them not to listen to the cop Scotty?
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Well, if people weren't ignoring my post :/
I agree with most of your post. I suspected Gonzo of mafia the first day.

Right now though, if we lynch him and he's a backwards cop, I'm ******. two bad lynches and this thing is over.

Those laying low are the guilty parties. SP's been weird. UKfan quiet again. JR is bloodthirsty and said something weird about how tonight had to be between me and gonzo. In fact, he said to stop other conversation and focus on this, if im not mistaken
Quote:
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
I could be just like you and be "calculated" with my vote and never do anything, but here I am, actually leading discussions. Searching for truth.
You may be searching for truth but you got off on the wrong exit. CJ is good and there is no reason not to vote for Gonzo or Scotty.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Right now though, if we lynch him and he's a backwards cop, I'm ******. two bad lynches and this thing is over.

Those laying low are the guilty parties. SP's been weird. UKfan quiet again. JR is bloodthirsty and said something weird about how tonight had to be between me and gonzo. In fact, he said to stop other conversation and focus on this, if im not mistaken
If you were so sure Gonzo was mafia then why wait til the last 10 minutes to vote for him?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Why would he come out with this? He investigated you, you came up evil what did you expect him to do? Sit there silent wait to die?
This is what I don't get. It is happening every game. People just won't ******* believe me regardless of what I say.
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Uhm, why would he out himself as a cop so blatantly? That makes him primary target for the mafia. There are better ways to frame it than that, and that's pretty obvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
You are seriously telling them not to listen to the cop Scotty?
Why should they believe you? It's easy for me to start a new day saying

"I investigated Shane, he's good. But Ward, he's evil"

it's absurd. Plus, you're wrong, so like, there's that.
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 09:05 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Discuss others all you want. But without any other info, the vote should either be you or gonzo.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 09:06 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
If you were so sure Gonzo was mafia then why wait til the last 10 minutes to vote for him?
Oh, i don't know, maybe because I wasn't online all day. Because I'm a replacement because I didn't sign up because I'm busy as **** all week. Maybe it's because I got home at 830, read through all the nonsense of no one posting anything productive, got an evil vibe from gonzo, posted it, and bam, it was 850.

I never said I was "sure". I said I got an evil vibe. I still haven't voted for him because I think most likely, he's a backwards cop of some sort
Quote: