Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-19-2014, 02:11 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Pick for your own team - mock draft

Not sure if we have enough people on here for this, but I'm bored and figured we could give it a shot.

We can go as long as we have interested in this, but for example for the first pick, a Texans fan would be needed to register the pick for the Texans, if we go an extended period of time without a pick due to there not being a fan of that team logged on or making a vote, we can do a vote for that pick (whoever gets 3 first will receive the pick).

I will update accordingly.

1.) Houston Texans - Teddy Bridgewater
2.) St. Louis Rams - Greg Robinson
3.) Jacksonville Jaguars - Jadaveon Clowney
4.) Cleveland Browns - Johnny Manziel
5.) Oakland Raiders - Blake Bortles
6.) Atlanta Falcons -

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF

Last edited by PoopSandwich : 03-01-2014 at 07:50 PM.
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:02 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** no Texans fans on this planet?

Teddy Bridgewater (1)

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 02-19-2014, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bridgewater (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teddy B (3)

2.) St Louis Rams

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 11:55 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopSandwich View Post
Not sure if we have enough people on here for this, but I'm bored and figured we could give it a shot.

We can go as long as we have interested in this, but for example for the first pick, a Texans fan would be needed to register the pick for the Texans, if we go an extended period of time without a pick due to there not being a fan of that team logged on or making a vote, we can do a vote for that pick (whoever gets 3 first will receive the pick).

I will update accordingly.

1.) Houston Texans -
Not to burst your bubble but this was conducted a couple days ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
I think he's trying for an actual fan from each team's forumn to pick but it will probably take way too long and just turn into a regular voting mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:47 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
I realize this was conducted in a different fashion, I was trying to have fans from each team make a selection because fans of the team normally understand need/fits best. I know there are a bunch of Rams fans on this board so this shouldn't be that difficult lol.

Old 02-20-2014, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I realize this was conducted in a different fashion, I was trying to have fans from each team make a selection because fans of the team normally understand need/fits best. I know there are a bunch of Rams fans on this board so this shouldn't be that difficult lol.
Maybe you should post to each team thread when their pick is up to let em know and see if they're interested in selecting for their team?
Jas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:00 AM    (permalink
markulous
Rookie

markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many rounds are we doing? I can do at least the first pick.
markulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:17 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas View Post
Maybe you should post to each team thread when their pick is up to let em know and see if they're interested in selecting for their team?
Good idea, I'll just throw this link in some other spots so people are aware of it.

Old 02-24-2014, 06:42 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take the Rams.

Eric Church - Homeboy
http://youtu.be/wx-dUsh6OT8
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 08:14 AM    (permalink
xpmar9x
Rookie

xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be the Titans
xpmar9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 09:42 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
I'll take the Rams.
Just say who they can pick then, were just going in order. Rams are up, so just pick who you want right now and I'll update, then a Jags fan can just come in and take a pick.

Old 02-25-2014, 05:41 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ill do Miami whenever they're up!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 08:14 PM    (permalink
markulous
Rookie

markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just say who they can pick then, were just going in order. Rams are up, so just pick who you want right now and I'll update, then a Jags fan can just come in and take a pick.
There aren't many of us here so you can always PM me if you don't see me respond right away.
Old 02-25-2014, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Byrd430
Veteran

Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like the idea.

In case no Rams fans step up, allow me to cast a non team vote for Greg Robinson.

Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!
Byrd430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 07:40 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

I'll vote Rams for Jadaveon Clowney

Old 02-27-2014, 10:35 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the 2nd Pick, the Rams select OL Greg Robinson.

Eric Church - Homeboy
Old 02-27-2014, 10:36 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

With the 2nd Pick, the Rams select OL Greg Robinson.

Eric Church - Homeboy
Old 02-27-2014, 10:55 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Great, the Jags are now on the clock.

Old 02-27-2014, 01:24 PM    (permalink
markulous
Rookie

With the 3rd pick in the draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina.

We do need a QB, but there aren't any blue-chip QB prospects and it can be addressed with the next pick (or even a potential trade back into the first). Clowney fills a huge need also and is just an amazing prospect. Easy pick.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:34 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

With the 4th pick in the draft the Cleveland Browns select Johnny ******* Football.

(sorry Bridgewater fans)

Old 03-01-2014, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blake Bortles....Oakie wants Bortles!!

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote