Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-25-2014, 06:31 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am going to truly enjoy watching United continue to meltdown this season.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (6-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
I am going to truly enjoy watching United continue to meltdown this season.
It's just fantastic, isn't it?
Old 02-26-2014, 02:55 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Torres! Good start :)

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Torres! Good start :)
Damn I forgot to DVR it!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great goal by Bale

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 03:12 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bale was totally worth the money.

Old 02-26-2014, 03:37 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When Bale's actually playing hes been fan-*******-tastic. Just gotta keep him on the pitch.

Old 03-01-2014, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really cool sequence a few minutes ago for Newcastle. Awesome double save by Krul, beastly throw from goal, cross field pass, Debs gets it on the wing and hits a gorgeous pull back to Sissoko who buries it. All in like 30 seconds. God, it's so surprising when Newcastle launch a competent attack.
Old 03-01-2014, 11:38 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty rubbish clip, but Alan Pardew has just attempted to headbutt Meyler of hull, someone is gonna be in trouble!

http://t.co/Tx6tfeovas

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Pretty rubbish clip, but Alan Pardew has just attempted to headbutt Meyler of hull, someone is gonna be in trouble!

http://t.co/Tx6tfeovas
Yeah. He will be getting a couple games ban.
Old 03-01-2014, 11:54 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could see it being much longer Rob, I was reading a minute ago a German manager got 3 months for something similar.

I'd say minimum 3 games

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
I could see it being much longer Rob, I was reading a minute ago a German manager got 3 months for something similar.

I'd say minimum 3 games
Honestly, doesn't much matter. We are going to finish 8th or 9th regardless and he is no Mourinho out there.
Old 03-01-2014, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Oh man, just saw that penalty for Stoke. That was BS.
Old 03-01-2014, 12:16 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Yea that was awful. Bad luck for Arsenal. I'll totally take it though.

Old 03-01-2014, 12:19 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Andy Kerr ‏@AndyKerrtv 3m
Former premier league referee Mark Halsey on beIN Sports says he expects Pardew to get an 8 game ban #nufc

Old 03-01-2014, 12:38 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going to have to make up quite a few games compared to the league leaders, but hoping for a bit of hardware tomorrow. Not sure when our games will be rescheduled but it's looking possible that we will have played one league game between 2/8 and 3/15
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suarez is perfect.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 01:00 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Bayern is un-*******-believable. Absolutely obliterating Schalke right now, and doing so without Ribery or Muller.

Old 03-01-2014, 01:09 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Speaking of Bayern, lets assume everyone on their team is 100% healthy and available, and youre the manager heading into the CL final. Whats your 11?

Old 03-01-2014, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Bayern is un-*******-believable. Absolutely obliterating Schalke right now, and doing so without Ribery or Muller.
Remember when people said the Bundesliga would be close? Good times.
Old 03-01-2014, 01:49 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Too bad we don't have any Arsenal fans on here lol.

Old 03-01-2014, 02:23 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

The Captain!!!

Old 03-02-2014, 09:12 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Nice goal from Borini. Keep it up Sunderland!

Old 03-02-2014, 10:02 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

I picked City on Streak for the Cash but I still hope they lose.

Old 03-02-2014, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm going to be so pissed if those bastards win a cup. Their average attendance throughout their run has been like 10k or something. Pathetic.