Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 03-07-2014, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Maycock View Post
That's original. I'm on record for saying he'd be a probowl caliber G. I'm debating the claim that he's an option at LT. Maybe you didn't realize you were on a sports forum where people have different opinions and debate them.

Are you asking me? I said he wasn't a LT and graded out negative against the pass. I'm not the one who got butt hurt. You all got a lil man crush for him, it's cute.

Be a man and have an opinion. It's okay.
It's okay to have opinions and debate them. Just don't be an antagonizing little prick about it.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:17 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we resigned Herzlich

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 05:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
we resigned Herzlich
ughhhhhhhhhhh

boooooooooooooooo
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 05:40 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
ughhhhhhhhhhh

boooooooooooooooo
I think it was just ST purposes, but this Beason situation is bothering me. Hes representing himself (what...?) so he can only be in contact with the giants until next Tuesday, unless he hires a new agent i assume?

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-07-2014, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Mike Maycock
Rookie

Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I hope Hosley can perform as the slot CB this year. We drafted him only for that reason and now it's year 3 so put up or shut up. I'm expecting nothing though.

I also thought McBride played his way into a spot on the team.
Yea but he's sucked when asked to. It's ashame too. I remember wanting Boykin(eagles) for our slot corner a few years ago but when I read on Hosley after we drafted him I kinda got excited. Now a few years later Hosley hasn't done ****. We can't count on him to cover such an important position. We can always bring TT back but then again it's hard to count on him too.
Mike Maycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think it was just ST purposes, but this Beason situation is bothering me. Hes representing himself (what...?) so he can only be in contact with the giants until next Tuesday, unless he hires a new agent i assume?
That's correct. Doubt he does that though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yea but he's sucked when asked to. It's ashame too. I remember wanting Boykin(eagles) for our slot corner a few years ago but when I read on Hosley after we drafted him I kinda got excited. Now a few years later Hosley hasn't done ****. We can't count on him to cover such an important position. We can always bring TT back but then again it's hard to count on him too.
Yeah I agree with this. I really liked the pick at the time and then I thought he did flash early. He's been in the toilet since though which has been a good year and a half now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-07-2014, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Mike Maycock
Rookie

Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mike Maycock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't mind Dietrich smith on a 2 year deal but is he really much better than Boothe? I don't want another Baas situation either but it does say a lot if McAdoo wants him. He also got endorsements from Jeff Saturday and Rodgers.

But to be honest I can't get the image out of my head of Suh making him his *****.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Mike Maycock
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
ughhhhhhhhhhh

boooooooooooooooo
Herz was our best st player and a very good one. He should be resigned.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Mike Maycock
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
It's okay to have opinions and debate them. Just don't be an antagonizing little prick about it.
Try not being so sensitive.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:30 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does FA start at midnight tonight?
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Does FA start at midnight tonight?
No it does not. At 12 P.M. tomorrow agents can talk to the front office of teams. Deals will be made but will not be official until Tuesday the "real" start of FA. Players who have been cut can still sign with any team at any time though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-07-2014, 10:36 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So noon time tomorrow. Okay so wait until Tuesday I guess.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:36 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Try not being so sensitive.
His tackling was a cancer on our team
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
So noon time tomorrow. Okay so wait until Tuesday I guess.
We'll get leaks of some good stuff beginning tomorrow afternoon.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-08-2014, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't be surprised if we were active early, particularly on the offensive line.
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 10:29 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Depends on who and how many teams are actively bidding. If it's a free for all with teams driving the price up, I doubt we over spend on average to good talent.
Old 03-08-2014, 10:35 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

it would seem that hakeem isn't getting the attention he expected, still open to giants and one year deals. Probably the repercussions of half assing this past season

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/ar...ead_15958 133

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-09-2014, 03:47 AM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Giants are reportedly interested in Arthur Jones

Quote:

The New York Giants have expressed an interest in free-agent DE Arthur Jones (Ravens), according to a source.

- See more at: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL?page=1#....2E315kxH.dpuf
Red Bryant's deal with Jaguars is 4 years, $17m which could escalate to $22m

It will be interesting to see what Joseph gets
Old 03-09-2014, 03:50 AM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

It looks like a quality CB is on the table

Quote:
The New York Giants have expressed interest in free-agent CB Alterraun Verner (Titans). - See more at: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL?page=1#....2E315kxH.dpuf
Old 03-09-2014, 10:17 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Getting verner would be awesome. I'm a huge fan. It'd be a shame to see that sexy corner duo in Tennessee be broke up though
Quote:
Old 03-09-2014, 01:38 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

Id rather aim for Roby with our 2nd round pick and pay a considerable amount less.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-09-2014, 02:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Id rather aim for Roby with our 2nd round pick and pay a considerable amount less.
we could say that with virtually every position in this draft though. It's so deep. It's really about picking and choosing what positions we want to address in FA or the draft, which is why it's gonna be so interesting
Quote:
Old 03-09-2014, 03:29 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

I kinda really want Cro
Quote:
Old 03-09-2014, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

He had a bad year for the Jets I thought?

sig by BoneKrusher