Originally Posted by fed36
Green Bay Packers
21) Louis Nix III, DT Notre Dame
53) Dion Bailey, S USC
85) Jared Abbrederis, WR Wisconsin
117) Chris Borland, ILB Wisconsin
149) Ronald Powell, OLB Florida
181) Xavier Grimble, TE USC
213) Cornelius Lucas, OT Kansas State
8) Darqueze Dennard, CB Michigan State
40) A.J. McCarron, QB Alabama
If all ^THAT^ were to happen, I'd be as happy as a kid in a candy store.
Those first 4 picks for the Packers solve a lot of problems.
I still think Borland is gone by the end of round 2 though.
But this would be sensational.
Love those first 2 Viking picks too.
Not as much as I loved them reaching for Ponder a couple years ago, or for both Troy Williamson and Erasmus James in the great 2005 Draft, but I'd be delighted to see the Vikings take those 2 with their first 2 picks.
A+... rep given!