Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 03-08-2014, 09:30 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would get destroyed.

Should we vote UK? He seems to want to, and we're not sure of much about him yet.
Old 03-08-2014, 10:13 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Historically, Hogan or Andre the Giant would do best.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 10:16 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure Ultimo Dragon would get destroyed so I'm out.

vote mcgee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vote Count:

McGee (1): JR
UK (1): UK

With 10 alive, 6 votes are needed.

Last edited by Rob S : 03-08-2014 at 10:27 AM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 10:25 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: UKfan

Bring it Big John!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 10:51 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UK if you are volunteering I think you need to bold I volunteer.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 03-08-2014, 10:55 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My bad

Unvote: UKfan

If I volunteer does that prevent any more discussion? I voted thinking others could add on if they wanted to put me forward, but if my volunteering doesn't end things I will go ahead and do that.

Old 03-08-2014, 10:58 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Historically, Hogan or Andre the Giant would do best.
Like CJ said, at Wrestlemania I, Big John Studd (and manager Bobby The Brain Heenan) issued a $15,000 challenge to the entire roster to try and bodyslam Studd and Andre completed it.

Also, he had beef with Hogan at times but I wasn't born and it wasn't at mania, so I don't remember that at all.

I'm guessing UK is confident so, I'm with you buddy.

Vote: UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 10:59 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My character is 205 lbs and not exactly the epitome of strength, so it would not be good for me at all.

Also, since UK isn't voting for himself anymore:

unvote: UK

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 03-08-2014, 11:13 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
My bad

Unvote: UKfan

If I volunteer does that prevent any more discussion? I voted thinking others could add on if they wanted to put me forward, but if my volunteering doesn't end things I will go ahead and do that.
I would guess that you volunteering would start the match, which would act as some sort of trigger, for better of worse.

Old 03-08-2014, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vote Count:

UK (1): UK, Scotty

To clarify, UK, if you volunteer, it ends the day and you would take the challenge.

Last edited by Rob S : 03-08-2014 at 11:31 AM.
Old 03-08-2014, 11:16 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Well I have pretty much revealed who my character is I think, but perhaps it was a bit more subtle than I anticipated. I'd vote for myself happily, but JR seemed to think I need to volunteer, and I haven't done that yet just in case it prevents anyone else stepping forward who also wants to challenge, if that makes sense.

Old 03-08-2014, 11:16 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

That's what I figured, thanks Rob, if anyone else wants to volunteer let it be known and we can talk it out, if not I will step forward.

Old 03-08-2014, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

You can also vote for yourself, but that won't end the day....it will merely count as 1 vote, the equivalent of a 'fall on your sword' vote.
Old 03-08-2014, 11:21 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Vote: UKfan

Well that is a good start since I am heading out for about an hour or so. Feel free to send me to face Big John Studd if you are so compelled!

Old 03-08-2014, 11:24 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the record, I still think my dream of Jballa being evil could be a thing. For now, let's go ahead and

vote ukfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 11:48 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

If UK wants to go I'm not going to stop him.

unvote
Vote UK

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 03-08-2014, 11:51 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Vote:uk

I can't see mafia volunteering for an unknown result seeing how low their numbers are. If you bare who I think you are, I feel confident voting for you.

Old 03-08-2014, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think UKFan is the way to go right now.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Current Vote Count:

UK (5): UK, Scotty, JR, CJ, Jballa

To clarify, UK, if you volunteer, it ends the day and you would take the challenge.

Last edited by Rob S : 03-08-2014 at 12:31 PM.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:11 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Brodeur I also believe UK is good. If you have a better option let me know.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 03-08-2014, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Brodeur I also believe UK is good. If you have a better option let me know.
Still not terribly sure on Grizz, even if he came back good.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 12:23 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rufus is who I would want dead but if UK wants to do this then I'm all for it.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 12:27 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Go with whatever your gut tells you, from my viewpoint I feel like I have fulfilled my destiny on this planet, and I am ready to take on the challenge of Big John Studd and bear the consequences, whatever they may be. If you have any questions for me go for it.

Old 03-08-2014, 12:30 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Good luck UK...

Vote: UK

Quote: