Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 03-26-2014, 08:47 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought I was pretty clear (or maybe I wasn't) about watching the way the votes went. I thought Brodeur and Cain were trying to direct us away from the mafia with their talk about factions. I was hoping to see Cain vote the same a Brody, but in fact he voted for Brodeur.

I have plenty of reasons to vote for Rob, but I don't have any evidence to support my doing so.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Why does having other suspicions make you bad? I was one of the ones that voted elsewhere because I am almost for damn certain that Brody is a Lannister.

You can't sit here and tell people to scum hunt and come up with suspicions and then say "You HAVE to vote for JR or BD. If you don't clearly you are evil"

Also the writing was in the sand. Granted people wouldn't unvote their choices but he was the main suspicion going into the RR situation. He had something like 7 or 8 of the necessary 12 to get lynched so yes I would say at that point he was the most likely to get lynched. Add in the fact that you voted/unvoted him like 3 times and I can't see how you were so "vehement" as you call it.
I explained the votes/unvotes already and they make a lot of sense considering.

And yes, voting elsewhere is absolutely scummy. If as you said the writing was in the sand - I agree that was the case in terms of who could potentially be a lynch (LR or BD), but we were pretty clearly not going to make a call (BD himself knew this) - there was absolutely no reason to not vote for the one you think is more likely to be evil. No reason. Anything else is a wasted vote. I could see leaving it there if you expected a RR situation and wanted your chief suspicion in there, but BB was the only one that actually explained his vote in such a way and only voted that way after it was clear a consensus would not be reached.
Old 03-26-2014, 08:50 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why are people looking so closely at Rob's voting with regards to BD but ignoring the clusterfuck of BeerBaron's voting yesterday?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 08:51 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Can we just lynch CJ already?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Can we all just vote for CJ? I know he is busy but I would love to see him do some work here.
^ Same minute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Not enough Vidae votes out here. Old man CJ is probably taking a nap or something. I was reading the Ruined Game when he was GF and he sounds exactly the same here. That's right, I'm using two year old evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Lynching CJ would be cool. And McGee posted a pretty solid gif.
Barely getting into it (page 6) and this group of posts jumps out to me. We know BD is evil, and I wouldn't doubt that one or two of the others who threw out a relatively easy lynch target in CJ is/are evil.
Old 03-26-2014, 08:51 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BD Susupicions and Supports:

Voted McGee. He later says he likes how McGee is playing and gets a good vibe. Leans good.
Said Vidae was acting as classic evil Vidae. Voted for him.
Called JR suspect because I wasn't jumping on Vidae. Said I was 65% evil. Later said he wasn't HUGELY against JR.
Buddied up with CJ a couple of times. Later says he doesn't like CJ.
Says Witten is part of a faction. Later listed him in his top 3 (asided from Vidae).
Said he was suspicious of BB but not enough to vote. Said he softly deflected for Vidae.
Said Scotty softly deflected for Vidae.
Listed Fenikz.
Leaned good on Gonzo.
Leaned Good on Grizz.

He went way hard after Vidae. I'd be shocked if they are aligned. Mafia members go after their own, but not like that. I also lean good on Grizz. I'd rank these in terms of how suspicious I find these interactions:

McGee
Witten
CJ
BB
scotty
Gonzo
Fenikz
Grizz
Vidae
Jr

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 08:52 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Why are people looking so closely at Rob's voting with regards to BD but ignoring the clusterfuck of BeerBaron's voting yesterday?
If you could summarize, it would be great. BB did some scummy things, but he really kinda led the push for BD if I remember correctly. It could easily be an attempt to get himself clear-ish early, but it didn't come off that way to me yesterday.
Old 03-26-2014, 08:53 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I already explained this. I should have just kept my foot on BD's throat initially, but his rebuttal to my applying pressure didn't come across as overly scummy. Clearly, I was wrong.

At the end of the day, I switched to my other suspicion (Rob) so both would be candidates if we went to RR. BD had other votes to qualify him for that already.
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm concerned about gonzo's "5 posts per day" thing and how he used "one of his 5" so to speak on a mega post against cigars, which I just don't see.

I'm just trying to think how insane Bulldogs is. I wouldn't put it past him to put no mafia guys on his list or have all 3 of them.

Although, his defenses of CJ could be trying to get him lynched, make him look good and live on throughout the day. Throwing someone under the bus certainly fits his character
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The BD/McGee stuff was definitely odd, not sure enough is there to say anything on McGee. McGee's posting in general was meh day 1.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 08:54 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so in my first real post in this game, I call out BD. I get him on the defensive, he says I'm deflecting for vidae, and this interaction puts me on your suspicious list, JR? ooooookay
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 08:56 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
If you could summarize, it would be great. BB did some scummy things, but he really kinda led the push for BD if I remember correctly. It could easily be an attempt to get himself clear-ish early, but it didn't come off that way to me yesterday.
I picked up the push for BD and absolutely ran with it. I don't know that he would have had any votes (other than maybe vidae) if I hadn't.

I unvoted for him the first time because I stupidly felt his reply to the push didn't come across as scummy "squirming." I unvoted the 2nd time to switch to you, my other top suspicion, in case it came down to RR. Increase the odds of one of my two suspicions being the one killed.
Old 03-26-2014, 08:58 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, I am cool with switching to me last minute. The RR concern is a valid one and it would make sense that you'd want me in there considering I was your #2 all day.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:02 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
I called out Bulldogs in every single big post. He's my #1 suspicion still :P
Quote:
Unvote

That's interesting. Doesn't change my suspicion of you but risking a Stark on Day 1 is not a good idea.

That being said my main 3 suspicions are still the same as Saturday afternoon: BDs (unvoted - claimed Stark), BB, and Rob. JR's play is still very strange to me though.

That fake fight between Vidae and Gonzo needs to not be forgotten.

With that said we need to keep an eye on the sheeping here folks. As soon as Grizz posts a suspicion there are a few people very ready to take that as their own opinion. Very easy to hide as scum if you simply act as a barnacle on a town player.
Quote:
BB,

Outside of BDs, Rob, and JR who do you have reads on? Whether they are suspicions or leaning good. Just so we have something different to review.
Interesting that Trog went for BD early and while still his # 1 suspect, un voted after BD through out the safe claim, and then tried to get the town looking elsewhere. Also, when the heat starting coming on strong on BD he went back to lying low.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:07 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
so in my first real post in this game, I call out BD. I get him on the defensive, he says I'm deflecting for vidae, and this interaction puts me on your suspicious list, JR? ooooookay
I didn't say you were suspicious. I listed the people who either were called suspicious or good by BD. He called you suspicious so you are on the list.I put people I think are good on that list too (Grizz, Vidae). That list is based completely on how I viewed the interactions between BD and that person. That is why Gonzo is so low despite me thinking his day one actions were pretty evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:10 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we stop using "meh" in sentences? Can we just stop that?

I'm not trying to beat anybody over the head with this "my play has been obviously good" stuff but I feel like JR's suspicions is severely misguided in that it stems from me playing differently. Bulldogs came out of the gate against me, probably thinking he could put focus on me with his "I know how he plays mafia." Obviously it didn't work despite him tossing in a few blatant lies, so he starts going with the pronounced opinion that I am good, as if buddying up to me has ever not made me think you're evil.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Can we stop using "meh" in sentences? Can we just stop that?

I'm not trying to beat anybody over the head with this "my play has been obviously good" stuff but I feel like JR's suspicions is severely misguided in that it stems from me playing differently. Bulldogs came out of the gate against me, probably thinking he could put focus on me with his "I know how he plays mafia." Obviously it didn't work despite him tossing in a few blatant lies, so he starts going with the pronounced opinion that I am good, as if buddying up to me has ever not made me think you're evil.
Meh, I have no feeling either way.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:15 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
One of CJ and Rob is evil, but not both.
I thought it was possible they both could be, but it does seem sort of unlikely that both would be evil along with Bulldogs.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:19 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I explained the votes/unvotes already and they make a lot of sense considering.

And yes, voting elsewhere is absolutely scummy. If as you said the writing was in the sand - I agree that was the case in terms of who could potentially be a lynch (LR or BD), but we were pretty clearly not going to make a call (BD himself knew this) - there was absolutely no reason to not vote for the one you think is more likely to be evil. No reason. Anything else is a wasted vote. I could see leaving it there if you expected a RR situation and wanted your chief suspicion in there, but BB was the only one that actually explained his vote in such a way and only voted that way after it was clear a consensus would not be reached.
Quote:
Unvote: Brody

With me the only one pounding the drum there is little to be gleaned if he is the one killed in the RR.
I did explain the situation when I did do it. I still want to lynch Brody and I still think he is a Lannister but we would have gotten no information from his death in the event of and RR.

At that point if its going to go to an RR any way what would hoping on a JR or Bulldogs lynch train do for me other than have everyone go "Ohhh he voted late he is clearly just trying to save face".

Its been said a million times.

You vote early, you are suspicious.
You vote in the middle, you are suspicious.
You vote late... well then you are suspicious.
and if you abstain from voting then you are suspicious.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I think not voting for one of the 2 only possibilities to get lynched on day 1 is lame. Unless you staunchly support no lynch (CJ), I see no reason why you would abstain.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

We didn't even know what the 'something' was going to be. Broth could have easily just killed the guy with the highest # of votes. There is always value in voting.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:26 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think not voting for one of the 2 only possibilities to get lynched on day 1 is lame. Unless you staunchly support no lynch (CJ), I see no reason why you would abstain.
God damn it Rob... read above.

Here let me summarize it for you.

- Main suspicion is Brody for being a Lannister.
- I voted Brody.
- Was headed to RR, unvoted Brody as the town would get no information if he died in RR.
- Didn't vote Bulldogs or JR because guess what then I am the guy hoping on the lynch train.

Not to mention just because you say that there is no reason not to vote for Bulldogs or JR doesn't mean thats the case.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:29 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More help needed -

If we are after the Targaryens as a town, why would killing Brody (a Lannister) be of any good?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
God damn it Rob... read above.

Here let me summarize it for you.

- Main suspicion is Brody for being a Lannister.
- I voted Brody.
- Was headed to RR, unvoted Brody as the town would get no information if he died in RR.
- Didn't vote Bulldogs or JR because guess what then I am the guy hoping on the lynch train.

Not to mention just because you say that there is no reason not to vote for Bulldogs or JR doesn't mean thats the case.
Once it is down to 2, only reason to not vote for one of them is if you view them as complete equals in terms of who is more likely to be evil or if you consistently vote for no lynch on day 1. If I am missing something, feel free to call it out.

And not voting so as not to look suspicious is scummy as hell. And you just basically copped to that in your last bullet.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
More help needed -

If we are after the Targaryens as a town, why would killing Brody (a Lannister) be of any good?
If anyone is going to be a second evil faction here, it is definitely them. And if King Robert dies, it could trigger something with them.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:33 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i'm concerned about gonzo's "5 posts per day" thing and how he used "one of his 5" so to speak on a mega post against cigars, which I just don't see.
He's full of ****. He isn't a commuter and he doesn't have a post count limit per day. He's playing an evil Gonzo game but trying to make it look like something else. I'm pretty confident that Gonzo is evil.

vote : Gonzo

My next choice would probably be BeerBaron. He explained his reasoning but his voting pattern still doesn't sit right with me. It's not a lot to go on, and I'm not SUPER confident in him being evil, but he'd still be my second choice.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote