Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 03-16-2014, 03:27 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandin Cooks needs to be a Buc. This dude is crazy good. He has that take your breath away speed.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 04:36 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
Brandin Cooks needs to be a Buc. This dude is crazy good. He has that take your breath away speed.

I dont disagree with you. But he will not be there. Guy is a more polished route runner Percey Harvin. He's going to go between 15-25. Trade down from seven? Possibly.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 05:02 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
I dont disagree with you. But he will not be there. Guy is a more polished route runner Percey Harvin. He's going to go between 15-25. Trade down from seven? Possibly.
If we miss out on the pass rushers and Watkins... I wouldn't mind a trade down from 7 to 15ish and draft Cooks. That could nab us a extra 2nd rounder.

Guy I'm liking in the second round is Xavier Su'a-Filo.
Old 03-16-2014, 05:57 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
If we miss out on the pass rushers and Watkins... I wouldn't mind a trade down from 7 to 15ish and draft Cooks. That could nab us a extra 2nd rounder.

Guy I'm liking in the second round is Xavier Su'a-Filo.
Nah to Xavier Su a-FILO. I question his strength and ability to move defenders inside. I'm taking Yankey all day every day at the beginning of round 2. No question.

Yeah I agree. If a franchise qb isn't there at 7 nor Watkins or Mack move down. Matthews and Robinson could entice Pittsburgh. Especially Matthews. Getting another 2nd in what's deemed as a deep draft would be awesome. Cooks would be awesome at 15. Yankey in round 2. Then why not grab a qb or cb in round 2 from Pittsburgh ? While smith goes in the 3rd.
Old 03-25-2014, 06:12 AM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be willing possibly, if I were calling the shots for the cowboys to give you our 16 and 2nd rounder to move up for Barr.
Jas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 03:14 PM    (permalink
kBuc5
Rookie

kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas View Post
I'd be willing possibly, if I were calling the shots for the cowboys to give you our 16 and 2nd rounder to move up for Barr.
I wouldn't be opposed to it depending on who is left at 7. Going by the draft value chart think you would have to kick in a 4th. Just saying.
kBuc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 07:45 AM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kBuc5 View Post
I wouldn't be opposed to it depending on who is left at 7. Going by the draft value chart think you would have to kick in a 4th. Just saying.
I'll pass, lol I've reconsidered and it's too much when I can target Marcus Smith in the 2nd.
Jas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:36 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

My updated Mock:

There's been a lot of Talk of Drafting the likes of Mr. Johnny Manziel. I'm not liking it, but heres how I see the draft being played out.
ENJOY

first round: w/ Trades
1. Houston: Blake Bortles (I think they just fall "in love" with his skill set and intangibles.
2. St. Louis: Sammy Watkins WR Clemson (they constantly endorse Bradford as their franchise. Well get him a legit #1 threat)
3. Trade: Atlanta f/JAX: Jadaveon Clowney DE S.Car.: Falcons are desperate for a pass rush
4. Cleveland: Johnny Manziel QB AM: They're enamored with Manziel and need a spark to lift that franchise,
5. Oakland: Greg Robinson G/T Auburn: They need to rebuild the OL. They could plug Robinson at G or RT for now.
6. Jacksonville: Khalil Mack OLB/DE Buffalo: Mack is perfect fit at the LEO for Bradleys defense. They love Carr and Garoppolo enough to get him later on.

7. Tampa Bay: Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville:
- We need a Franchise QB and Bridgewater fits our offense and is , IMO, the best out there. Dude is accurate, smart, and rids it quickly. He's Russell Wilson, only Taller in terms of intangibles, IQ, arm strength, but more accurate. Love me some Teddy.

2nd Round: Trade down with Minnesota grab a 5th round pick who is targeting Derek Carr) Allen Robinson WR Penn State
- I call him "Mini Boldin". Can work in space and is quick with polished hands and route running ability.

3rd Round: Dakota Dozier G/T Furman
- Versatile OL that fills in at RG.

4th Round: (trade) Mike Williams to Cleveland for 4th Round Draft Pick)
Jared Abbredaris WR Wisconsin
- Abbredaris can play the slot/Outside WR role and is a precise Route runner who gets open. Can't beat that. Similar to a floor of Brian Hartline, Ceiling Poor Mans Jordy Nelson in terms of getting open.

5th: Khari Fort OLB California
- Adds depth to the LB Core. Solid Run defender and pass defense.

5th Via Trade down with Minnesota: Russell Bodine OG North Carolina
- Another Well Rounding Interior OL that can fill in at G and C. Depth and competition if Nicks can't return healthy.

7th: Larry Webster DE Bloomsburg
- High upside small school prospect who'm we've met with Love his athleticism and quickness off the snap. Depth/Developmental prospect for Lovie.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:36 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

My updated Mock:

There's been a lot of Talk of Drafting the likes of Mr. Johnny Manziel. I'm not liking it, but heres how I see the draft being played out.
ENJOY

first round: w/ Trades
1. Houston: Blake Bortles (I think they just fall "in love" with his skill set and intangibles.
2. St. Louis: Sammy Watkins WR Clemson (they constantly endorse Bradford as their franchise. Well get him a legit #1 threat)
3. Trade: Atlanta f/JAX: Jadaveon Clowney DE S.Car.: Falcons are desperate for a pass rush
4. Cleveland: Johnny Manziel QB AM: They're enamored with Manziel and need a spark to lift that franchise,
5. Oakland: Greg Robinson G/T Auburn: They need to rebuild the OL. They could plug Robinson at G or RT for now.
6. Jacksonville: Khalil Mack OLB/DE Buffalo: Mack is perfect fit at the LEO for Bradleys defense. They love Carr and Garoppolo enough to get him later on.

7. Tampa Bay: Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville:
- We need a Franchise QB and Bridgewater fits our offense and is , IMO, the best out there. Dude is accurate, smart, and rids it quickly. He's Russell Wilson, only Taller in terms of intangibles, IQ, arm strength, but more accurate. Love me some Teddy.

2nd Round: Trade down with Minnesota grab a 5th round pick who is targeting Derek Carr) Allen Robinson WR Penn State
- I call him "Mini Boldin". Can work in space and is quick with polished hands and route running ability.

3rd Round: Dakota Dozier G/T Furman
- Versatile OL that fills in at RG.

4th Round: (trade) Mike Williams to Cleveland for 4th Round Draft Pick)
Jared Abbredaris WR Wisconsin
- Abbredaris can play the slot/Outside WR role and is a precise Route runner who gets open. Can't beat that. Similar to a floor of Brian Hartline, Ceiling Poor Mans Jordy Nelson in terms of getting open.

5th: Khari Fort OLB California
- Adds depth to the LB Core. Solid Run defender and pass defense.

5th Via Trade down with Minnesota: Russell Bodine OG North Carolina
- Another Well Rounding Interior OL that can fill in at G and C. Depth and competition if Nicks can't return healthy.

7th: Larry Webster DE Bloomsburg
- High upside small school prospect who'm we've met with Love his athleticism and quickness off the snap. Depth/Developmental prospect for Lovie.
Old 04-04-2014, 04:40 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

I think after the trade of Williams. Watkins and Evans become players for the Bucs at 7.
Old 04-06-2014, 03:52 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

The more I think after the Williams Trade. Mike Evans to the Bucs is my dream. His numbers are Josh Gordon, but Evans is bigger. Him and Vjax could team up for the next 3-5 years and become a nightmare for the NFC South.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:00 AM    (permalink
kBuc5
Rookie

kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.

Trade down with Buffalo in the first round and pick up a fourth round pick.

1. Eric Ebron TE UNC
2. Trent Murphy DE Stanford
3. Jarvis Landry WR LSU
4. Louchiez Purifoy CB UF
5. Anthony Steen OG Alabama
6. Jeff Janis WR Saginaw Valley St.
7. Prince Shembo LB Notre Dame
Old 04-08-2014, 09:06 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

We met with garoppolo for a 3rd time today. He came to one Buc for a visit. So interest seems to be high huh?
Old 04-11-2014, 09:37 AM    (permalink
kBuc5
Rookie

Well with Manziel just visiting figured I'd bring it up. Love or hate Manziel to the Buc's with the seventh pick?
Old 04-12-2014, 11:24 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kBuc5 View Post
Well with Manziel just visiting figured I'd bring it up. Love or hate Manziel to the Buc's with the seventh pick?
Hate. Would rather go Evans at 7. Garoppolo in round 2.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:44 AM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How much would you freak out if the Bucs traded up to take Watkins? To the 2-4 range? I can obviously see you're fans of Evans but I was wondering about the possibility of the Bucs throwing in a second and a fourth to jump up for the perfect complimentary guy across from VJax.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 04:20 PM    (permalink
kBuc5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockio42 View Post
How much would you freak out if the Bucs traded up to take Watkins? To the 2-4 range? I can obviously see you're fans of Evans but I was wondering about the possibility of the Bucs throwing in a second and a fourth to jump up for the perfect complimentary guy across from VJax.
I wouldn't like giving up all those picks. We don't have a 4th round pick either so it would probably cost us our 3rd and that's to much considering how deep the draft is. We only have 6 picks this year.
Would prefer to take Evans at 7 or wait for a WR in the 2nd.
Old 05-11-2014, 10:01 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Where's my boy brasho. Brett smith Udfa man. Let's see what he can do.