Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 04-28-2014, 03:12 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not really seeing all of this talent that you see. Position-by-position I would break it down as:

Quarterback: Below Average
Runningback: Poor
Wide Receiver: Average
Tight End: Average
Offensive Line: Average

Defensive Line: Average
Linebacker: Below Average
Secondary: Average

Special Teams: ???

I think giving the Titans 8 wins at this point is generous and optimistic.
Old 04-28-2014, 03:55 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I'm not really seeing all of this talent that you see. Position-by-position I would break it down as:

Quarterback: Below Average
Runningback: Poor
Wide Receiver: Average
Tight End: Average
Offensive Line: Average

Defensive Line: Average
Linebacker: Below Average
Secondary: Average

Special Teams: ???

I think giving the Titans 8 wins at this point is generous and optimistic.
I'm personally lining it up more within our own division, right now I think:

QB: 2nd best
RB group: 2nd best
WR group: 2nd best
TE group: 2nd best
OL group: 1st

DL group: 3rd
LB group: 2nd
Secondary: 2nd
Return unit: 1st
Coaching Staff: 1st

We won 7 games last season where our backup QB had to play a lot, our staff was horrible, and we hardly played as a team.

With our staff and roster, I think it'd be a huge disappointment to win less than 8 games.

Our offense has solid playmakers, and Greene showed at times last season he could make plays on the ground. Plus McCluster should help move the chains with his catches in the Danny Woodhead role. Plus having a real coaching staff will do wonders.

Our defense has far too many talent to and should only improve on how well they played last season.
Old 04-29-2014, 05:24 AM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The cowboys schedule not only gives you the redskins as division winners if you like trends, the team we have played in week 2 has gone on to be a turnaround team.

Tennessee Titans comeback team of the year?

•In 2010, the Cowboys faced the Bears with a 0-1 record after losing to the Redskins on Sunday Night Football. Chicago was coming off a 7-9 record the year before, but beat the Cowboys that day, 27-20. The Bears finished that year 11-5, for a four-game improvement.

•The next season, the Cowboys avoided a 0-2 start with a dramatic comeback win over the 49ers out in San Francisco. The Niners were 6-10 the previous year, but went on to finish 13-3 and make the NFC Championship Game. How about an improvement of seven wins from the previous year.
•In 2012, Seattle went from 7-9 to 11-5 in one season. The Seahawks beat the Cowboys emphatically in Week 2, spoiling what appeared to be a signature win over the defending-champion Giants in the first game. Like the Bears in 2010, Seattle had a four-game improvement.
•And last year, the biggest turnaround of them all was Kansas City’s jump from 2-14 to 11-5. The Chiefs edged the Cowboys in Week 2, once again spoiling Dallas’ season-opening victory over the Giants.

In the last four years, the Cowboys’ Week 2 opponent is averaging a six-game turnaround from the previous season.

Watch out for those Titans. Not just in Week 2, but for the entire season. :)

Old 04-30-2014, 07:24 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks JAS, as if I needed more optimism going into next year LOL
Old 05-02-2014, 01:15 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

I'm not sure how likely it will be that some of these will be there at #11 when we pick, but here's a little of my assessments on this years QBs:

Teddy Bridgewater 6021 214 Louisville: First off, I think his size is fine for his style of play. He's similar to RG3 but doesn't try to run as much and doesn't have a history of knee injuries. With that said, I was always one wondering why he was touted as a #1 overall pick. I didn't see it on film. I do, however, see a good prospect that could develop into a very good starting QB in this league. At times he reminds me of Aaron Brooks, and at times Donovan McNabb. He's accurate on short passes, but seems erratic on deep passes. This may be fixable with something as easy as weight distribution and rotation, but it could be something more structural like a lack of arm strength. Whisenhunt runs more short routes so if he thinks TB has enough of an arm to compete in the NFL, I think he has a chance. Overall, I don't think he's an elite prospect by any means. He's not RG3 as a prospect, but he's not exactly Quincy Carter/Tarvaris Jackson either. He's got much less accuracy on deep balls than RG3, and much more accuracy than Carter/Jackson. I ultimately expect him to go in the top 15, and the chance of us selecting him if he's available would be good.

Blake Bortles 6050 232 Central Florida - He reminds me of a combination of Andrew Luck and Jake Locker. He also has much ability that is reminiscent of Ben Roethlisberger and Jay Cutler coming out also. Basically, small school big arm kid that can sling the football. He struggles sometimes with accuracy (much like Luck and Locker) and his percentages were boosted by the short screens he threw. With that said he's got very good pocket presence and possesses the majority of the skills you would look for in a franchise QB. He's got deceptive athletic ability much like Luck and Locker, he possesses leadership ability and good arm strength with touch on deep balls. I ultimately expect him to be chosen in the top 10. However if he were available I would be shocked to see Whisenhunt pass on him.

Johnny Manzeil 5116 206 Texas A&M: I don't really buy into the Manziel hype. I think he'll need in the right system (west coast, heavy rollouts) to be a successful QB in the NFL. To me his ceiling is Jeff Garcia/Doug Flutie and his floor is Bruce Gradkowski. He has many intangibles, but he also got by heavily on his receiving corps and was bailed out numerous times by Evans. His offensive line was extremely talented and I don't think he has the athleticism or strength to make players miss/shake tackles in the NFL. If he doesn't adapt his style of play, his career will not last long. I expect him to go in the top 20 selection, and would highly advise the Titans to stay away.

Derek Carr 6023 214 Fresno State - As a passer I don't think there's a more talented player in the draft. I think he's the most accurate on both short and deep passes. With that said, when you factor in things lhaving a pass rush coming at you that changes things for Derek Carr. My major question marks on him besides the one I just mentioned is how coached he is, he reminds me somewhat of Brian Brohm as a prospect, and I have to wonder if Carr is about as taught as he is going to get. I expect him to be taken in the first 32 picks, and I would advise the Titans to stay away unless he falls to them in round 2, even then it's a coin toss.

Zach Mettenberger 6047 224 LSU - I think he was really turning a corner prior to the injury and would be a top 15 pick if not for it. He reminds me of a more stationary Ben Roethlisberger, or a Philip Rivers with a stronger and less awkward throwing motion. He's got all the tools, just somewhat raw around the edges. I feel the biggest thing he needs to work on is his mechanics and to throw with his feet and good mechanics rather than relying on pure arm strength. I would advise the Titans to take a serious look at him in round 2 if he is still on the board and the Titans have no selected a QB.

Tom Savage 6037 228 Pittsburgh - Savage is a really interesting prospect, he looks like a young Carson Palmer / Ben Roethlisberger type back there slinging it around. He has little production, but a big arm, good mechanics and good zip on the ball. I don't know if I believe the hype of being a first rounder, but it wouldn't surprise me to see him go high. There's a lot of other QBs I'd prefer over him, but I wouldn't be opposed if Whisenhunt is confident.
Old 05-06-2014, 03:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's everyone's final Titans mock?
Old 05-06-2014, 10:06 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually think we have a legit shot to trade down this year. A few of the mid-late 1st teams may try to hop up to grab a WR or OT.

The more I think about it the more I think that we have to go QB in the 1st if we want one of the top 6 or 7 guys. I understand that going QB in round 2 is a better value in this draft, but the problem is that pretty much every QB hungry team is thinking the same thing and they all pick again before our 2nd round pick rolls around.

The teams that pick after #11 and before our 2nd that may take a QB: Houston, Jacksonville, Cleveland (twice), Oakland, Tampa, Minny, Arizona(?), KC(?), Cincy(?)

That's 9 picks by teams that need or have been rumored to have interest in a QB at the top of the draft. Maybe one of them will take Maziel in the 1st and maybe someone will take Bortles in the 1st, but at this point both going in the top 10 is very uncertain.

I think most would agree that the top group of QBs consists of: Manziel, Bortles, Carr, Bridgewater, Garoppolo, Mettenberger, and maybe McCarron. Thats 7 guys for potentially 9 picks by teams that want a QB. All ahead of the Titans 2nd round pick.

So the reality of the situation is that if we want a guy from the top group of QBs it needs to be in the 1st round. Maybe thats at #11 or maybe we find a team to trade down with. I'm not saying that we HAVE to go QB. If we don't like these guys and would rather roll with Locker one more year then that is the staff/FO's choice. But if we do want a QB from the top group of guys (which is pretty much all the ones we have been been linked to) it needs to be in round 1.

It seems like Bortles may be there at #11 now and we have shown significant interest in Carr. If I had to guess I'd say those are probably their top 2 QBs. I think a trade down may be the ideal situation and we may have some suitors. NYJ at 18 (for a WR), Miami at 19 (for an OT), or Philly at 22 (WR) all seem like possibilities that would get us in before the inevitable QB run (minus AZ at 20).

Last edited by pierce2walker : 05-06-2014 at 10:09 PM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 11:27 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TLDR: There's a cluster **** of teams in the late 1st and early 2nd that want a QB so if we want an early round QB we need to get one in the 1st. A trade down would be sweet.
Old 05-07-2014, 09:54 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
TLDR: There's a cluster **** of teams in the late 1st and early 2nd that want a QB so if we want an early round QB we need to get one in the 1st. A trade down would be sweet.
I don't necessarily see this as true. On paper there's a decent amount of teams that want a QB, yes, but if history has shown us anything, many times they wait until the 3rd-4th round.

With that said, if there's a guy we really believe in, we might as well take him in the first (TB, BB, JM, DC) or the 2nd (ZM, TS, JG, AJM, etc)
Old 05-07-2014, 11:36 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
What's everyone's final Titans mock?
I'll do one with a trade and then maybe one without it later

Titans trade #11 to the 49ers for #30, #61, #77, #94
49ers move up in the draft to take Justin Gilbert. The Titans give up a few points in the trade value chart, but get 3 more selections that will help build the depth on the team with the new philosophies.

30. NT Louis Nix 6023 331 ND - By moving down the Titans give up on some of the more elite talent, but they get a big player to fill the void at NT in their new 3-4 scheme. The selection allows Casey to play 3-tech and SLH to play 5-tech, both of which they are best suited for.

42. QB Zach Mettenberger 6047 224 LSU - It might be a little higher than some would want, but the Titans get a guy they really believe could be a franchise guy. He can sit the year and learn.

61. RB Jeremy Hill 6005 233 LSU - Big talented runner that should compete for time as a rookie.

77. CB Pierre Desir 6010 198 Lindenwood - An offseason hero, the Titans take a chance here on the productive CB from the small school.

94. LB Christian Jones 6031 240 Florida State - WLB, SLB, MLB it doesn't matter to Mr.Jones. Just a productive, fast LB who would likely add some weight and rush from the outside.

112. TE CJ Fiedorowicz 6'6'" 265 Iowa - Titans grab a big, athletic TE to pair with Delanie Walker.

151. RB/WR De'Anthony Thomas 5'9" 174 Oregon - Normally, I would not be for this selection. But since we've addressed many needs and he's available, let's give Whiz a new toy. As a rookie, let him compete for return duties while he learns the WR and RB position (in the pros) and develop him as a backup to Dexter McCluster.

186. OT Cornelius Lucas 6'8" 316 Kansas State - 36 inch arms, played LT in college. Could backup at both positions in the pros.

228. FS Ty Zimmerman 6'1" 202 Kansas State - I'm not sure what happened to his draft stock (formerly touted as a 3rd rounder) I'm guessing it's because he's been unable to workout. But he's a smart DB who makes plays. In the right place at the right time, gets interceptions and can return them for points.
Old 05-07-2014, 03:28 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My guess is we'll be addressing OLB, RB, QB, OT, and ILB. Maybe DB and DL, if the pick is right. Y'know, for the money.

You guys think Ayers will play a little ILB this season?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 04:29 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess what mine would be...err...I guess something like this:

1st RD: Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA
2nd RD: Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
3rd RD: NEVER ONE!!!!
4th RD: AJ McCarron, QB, Alabama
5th RD: Ka'Deem Carey, RB, Arizona/Andre Williams, RB, Boston College
6th RD: Shaquil Barrett, ILB/OLB, Colorado St.
7th RD: Mr. Kicker Man

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-07-2014, 05:21 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post

You guys think Ayers will play a little ILB this season?
I think in a majority of the 3-4 systems he probably would be our starter inside, but in Hortons - one that specializes on speed @ the ILB spot, I don't know how much I see him playing there to be honest.

I really see it either being Woodyard & Gooden, or Woodyard & Brown. With an outside shot at Woodyard & Fokou, but I think that's worse case scenario for everyone.
Old 05-07-2014, 05:22 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I guess what mine would be...err...I guess something like this:

1st RD: Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA
2nd RD: Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
3rd RD: NEVER ONE!!!!
4th RD: AJ McCarron, QB, Alabama
5th RD: Ka'Deem Carey, RB, Arizona/Andre Williams, RB, Boston College
6th RD: Shaquil Barrett, ILB/OLB, Colorado St.
7th RD: Mr. Kicker Man
I'm not high on AJ McCarron, but overall I would be happy with this draft.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:26 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

It's draft day my Titans dudes! Give me 3 guys you would be happy with at #11
Old 05-08-2014, 03:13 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I want Barr, but I'd be more than happy with TE Eric Ebron or CB Justin Gilbert. Possibly QB if Wiz and Co. (now known as Wizco) think they have "their guy," regardless if it's a reach. I don't think it's possible to reach on a QB.

If all those options are gone, then for the love of Kami-sama, trade back.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-08-2014, 03:23 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
It's draft day my Titans dudes! Give me 3 guys you would be happy with at #11
In order:

QB Blake Bortles
LB Anthony Barr
CB Kyle Fuller

Reasoning: It's hard for me to say QB at the top of my want list, and I truly still believe Jake Locker can be a very good QB in this league. But, with that said. I don't think you can pass up a possible franchise QB just because you like the potential of a guy that you have. Especially this year when it seems we have so little glaring needs. If it comes to where Jake plays well this season, I think we figure out a way to trade one after the season. I think Whisenhunt learned from his time in Arizona, that there's two things you don't want to be undertalented at, QB and OL

As for Barr, LB already seems crowded, but he has elite talent and I think would be perfect for Hortons system. Ayers is a FA after this season, and Phillips is 33. I like Morgan and think he'll play OLB for us some, but I am not positive on that. As for Wimbley, I think he'll resurrect his career some but I still don't know if you can pass him up.

As for Fuller, I go back and forth all the time on who is my favorite CB from the class. I think Gilbert has the ceiling, I think Dennard is the best right now, but I think Fuller is the middle of both of those.

It should be noted that last year we visited with Warmack, Hunter, Schwenke and Wooten predraft. In 12', we visited with Wright, Zach Brown and Mike Martin and 28 of the next 29 were off the board by their next selection (or else they probably would have taken one of them as well). I know we visited with Kenny Britt, Chris Johnson, Jake Locker, Michael Griffin etc as well. So there's a pattern that we never try to hide who interest us. In fact, according to totaltitans, Zaviar Gooden is the only recent player drafted by us in the top 3 rounds that we did not have reported interest in.

Darkhorse: I really don't want to take a S @ 11, but we seem to have serious interest in Haha Clinton-Dix. I guess the plan would be to replace Griffin with him? I am not sure.
Old 05-08-2014, 03:39 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Yup, been paying close attention to visits as well. In all likelihood, our first pick will be among these guys: QB Blake Bortles, QB Derek Carr, TE Eric Ebron, OLB Anthony Barr, ILB CJ Mosely, CB Justin Gilbert, CB Kyle Fuller, S HaHa Clinton-Dix.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-08-2014, 03:57 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yup, been paying close attention to visits as well. In all likelihood, our first pick will be among these guys: QB Blake Bortles, QB Derek Carr, TE Eric Ebron, OLB Anthony Barr, ILB CJ Mosely, CB Justin Gilbert, CB Kyle Fuller, S HaHa Clinton-Dix.
Who do you prefer, TH?
Old 05-08-2014, 04:17 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Who do you prefer, TH?
I want my top mancrush, Barr none! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-08-2014, 04:31 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

I'd love Barr or Bortles, I just really hope it's not Clinton-Dix
Old 05-08-2014, 05:12 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I'll probably be fine with whomever as long as it's not a Quarter or a Corner.

If we draft Carr, glob help anyone in my path.
Old 05-08-2014, 05:15 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Killah B'zzzzzzzz for me

-Barr
-Bortles
-Bridgewater

I don't want CB or WR in the 1st. This draft has nice depth at both positions and we have bigger needs. That said, if we do draft a WR or CB I'll probably come on here and create some irrational narrative explaining what Wiz and Web are going for.

Bonus dream scenario: Trade down! I'm hoping for Beckham to be there because if so I think the Titans phones will be ringing. Get a haul, still get their guy. Do it.
Old 05-08-2014, 05:16 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I'd love Barr or Bortles, I just really hope it's not Clinton-Dix
His name is HA HA DIX. Come on. I mean COME ON.
Old 05-08-2014, 07:35 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I'll probably be fine with whomever as long as it's not a Quarter or a Corner.

If we draft Carr, glob help anyone in my path.
You've got to admit it'd be rather funny if we took Carr and he turned out to be a stud, while the Texans ended up with some scrub that sucks