Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 04-30-2014, 04:51 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another waste of a second round pick.
Old 04-30-2014, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Given his recent issues, I can see Roby falling and would certainly like him in the second. If the team is thinking something similar (taking a CB in the second and not the first), who do you guys think the pick would be? That leaves us in an awkward spot, unless Barr falls.

Top 3 tackles surely gone, Watkins and Evans gone, Pryor is certainly not a need, no true 3-4 defensive lineman in that range. Awkward spot for us. Probably go WR with Beckham or Lee or Benjamin, or ILB with Mosley.
Beckham over Lee. I think we can land Benjamin in the second, though it could be a smokescreen.

But I'd rather just trade down in the first if none of our top guys are on the board. 1. More. Week...
Old 04-30-2014, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Somewhat problematic on and off the field:

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2014/04...-found-guilty/
It baffles me that knocking someone's food out of their hands gives them the right to stab him. Maybe Adams stretched the truth(I don't fully know), but really? Did Adams stab himself? Meh.
Old 04-30-2014, 05:56 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

changing the story multiple times puts doubt into a jury. This drunk idiot who knows what he really did?
Old 04-30-2014, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

No doubt it puts the jury in doubt. But how the hell did he get stabbed? I doubt it was Adams himself.
Old 05-01-2014, 06:14 AM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unfortunately I believe that now takes Roby off our board

Would of loved to get him in the 2nd

All red flag guys probably off the board, all these recent mistakes in guys , Rooney's might just say no more red flag guys

Last edited by Cbrunn : 05-01-2014 at 06:18 AM.
Cbrunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally got around to watching some more Barr tape...i'm impressed.
Old 05-01-2014, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I just don't see Barr being the pick. They'd rather get value for that and trade down. They need starters, not back ups. I know K train isn't sold on Worilds, but he's their guy and I just don't see a OLB in the first four rounds unless someone fell in the second.
Old 05-01-2014, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly have no idea who the picks are going to be this year. There is so many scenarios that i would love, and so many i would hate
Old 05-01-2014, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I still believe it's going to be Dennard, Gilbert or OBJR.
Old 05-01-2014, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Kyle Fuller is a guy who is not getting any pub from the Steelers media. He visited during a time where no media was present. Coincidence? DD and OBJr have been rumored for a while as the pick, along with Benjamin(I don't buy him at 15), but Fuller isn't. Could he be the pick? I doubt it, but I like it more than DD and Gilbert.
Old 05-02-2014, 03:03 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

I like Fuller. Prefer a trade back to get him though.
Old 05-02-2014, 12:29 PM    (permalink
lance uppercut
Rookie

lance uppercut is a cocksman.lance uppercut is a cocksman.lance uppercut is a cocksman.lance uppercut is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
I like Fuller. Prefer a trade back to get him though.
I think there's a strong possibility this is what happens.

Still rooting for Allen Robinson in the 2nd.
lance uppercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe I'm the only one but I don't want Fuller

I like him in the 2nd but I am not buying him with pick number 15 ...

I just don't think they'd be so open about wanting to take a CB ... you'd think if they wanted a CB they'd be talkling about Dline or something to smoke screen other teams ...

I think they really want Aaron Donald ... there was a comment made from Tomlin about it's no longer Base defense in the NFL it's situational football ... I think if he drops out of the top 10, look for them to make a move up ... it shouldn't cost much, and we have extra Picks in the Later Rounds

Last edited by Cbrunn : 05-02-2014 at 08:04 PM.
Old 05-02-2014, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

If Donald makes it past Detroit(where I think he may go), I see teams trading up for him. He won't make it past Chicago IMO.
Old 05-04-2014, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Its only just dawned on me, who the hell is our starting RE?
Old 05-04-2014, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Its only just dawned on me, who the hell is our starting RE?
As of right now Cam Thomas.

Heyward - McLendon - Thomas

Arnfeldt - ?????????? - Williams

Our D-Line depth currently sucks. I think we'll eventually re-sign Keisel, even though I think it's time to move on once and for all.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Don't forget to post your mocks before 8pm Thursday.

Regarding DE, I expect to take one in rounds 2-4. Also, I expect Keisel to be resigned.

I also have a feeling I know who the pick will be. It'll be up Thursday.
Old 05-04-2014, 07:54 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

I hope we go heavy offense and like kind of blow off defense.
Old 05-05-2014, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Falling in love with Beckham now...gahhh, the draft just needs to hurry up!
Old 05-06-2014, 08:42 AM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

I have a feeling it's between either

Aaron Donald
Eric Ebron
Darqueze Dennard
Kelvin Benjamin
Kyle fuller

in this order, all the talk about CB makes me feel we don't really want one 1st unless the other guys are gone... Also all the talk about situational football, Donald may not fit the scheme per say, but he fits situational football
Old 05-06-2014, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually think Kyle Fuller is the guy the team really wants.

Dennard a smokescreen, Benjamin their favorite for the second, and a shifty back in the middle rounds. That's what I'm feeling for the team right now.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 05-06-2014, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

I'd love this scenario for us:

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/05/06/nfl-mo...ouston-texans/

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 05-06-2014, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Fuller. And I'd love to trade down in this draft with all the needs we have.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Yes, if we were to trade down 7 spots and still land Fuller, I'd be thrilled.