Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-21-2014, 06:36 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Says a lot about America IMO that this particular scrub, 7th round pick, garners more attention/media $ than many 1st rounders.
that people are excited that yet another form of bigotry is on its way out and are interested in celebrating that? yeah, god, america sucks so much.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
Count me as a Rams fan that's getting annoyed with all this Michael Sam attention.

He's continuously saying about how it's about Football. yet he's constantly doing stuff like this. It's getting really god dang annoying.

Go out, ball out.. earn your spot on the team and then think about something like this. Until then, you're nothing but a 7th RD draft pick who doesn't have a spot on the team as of now, who lacks a lot of athleticisms that are needed in the NFL.
What attention? On a internet forum? I wasn't aware Michael Sam posted here. The media? I don't think Michael Sam is a reporter and he hasn't hit the talk show circuit as far as I know. Not to mention what football can be played right now? The Rams don't start OTA's till June 3. If he puts it off and he doesn't make the team how many people will care about a documentary then? The time is now.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:22 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Count me as a Rams fan that's getting annoyed with all this Michael Sam attention.

He's continuously saying about how it's about Football. yet he's constantly doing stuff like this. It's getting really god dang annoying.

Go out, ball out.. earn your spot on the team and then think about something like this. Until then, you're nothing but a 7th RD draft pick who doesn't have a spot on the team as of now, who lacks a lot of athleticisms that are needed in the NFL.
"Constantly"? He hasn't even done an interview since he came out. He's been focusing on football. Michael Sam isn't the one constantly generating Michael Sam stories. It's kind of out of his control.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:09 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that people are excited that yet another form of bigotry is on its way out
bigotry?
you mean like anti-religious zealots who ridiculed guys like warner and tebow?
that's not on the way out.

long way to go son.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 11:14 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The white christian male really is an oppressed demographic in our country today. Just sad to see.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 11:26 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
The white christian male really is an oppressed demographic in our country today. Just sad to see.
LOL.

And I'm pretty sure that Tebow got far more criticism because he wasn't a very good quarterback.

At least Michael Sam can still prove he has the ability to be in the NFL.
Old 05-22-2014, 12:10 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
bigotry?

long way to go son.
i know, it's so hard to be you. someday you'll grow out of it though.

just keep repressing, in the meantime.

also, i'm pretty sure we both know exactly what bigotry i was specifically referring to in your post. things like that gave you a week off, previously. if you'd like to continue, i'm happy to make it permanent.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 07:41 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
LOL.

And I'm pretty sure that Tebow got far more criticism because he wasn't a very good quarterback.
Come on now.

He was a ratings dynamo, for everyone and everything.
Even crossing sports lines, was on SNL, CNN, etc.

And because he "wasn't a very good quarterback"?

And I've always felt you're one of the smarter guys on here.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 08:10 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
bigotry?

long way to go son.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 08:29 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tebow was the most entertaining thing to happen to the NFL this century, but he most certainly wasn't a very good quarterback. And his success despite his visible awfulness is what made him so compelling for one season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 08:52 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf (Rosebud) View Post
Tebow was the most entertaining thing to happen to the NFL this century, but he most certainly wasn't a very good quarterback. And his success despite his visible awfulness is what made him so compelling for one season.

As much as my hindsight wants us to have traded our 2011 first (ended up #3 overall) to get our wish and move up for Tebow, I know it's selfish to deprive everybody of that amazing season.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 09:18 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know how you can look at things like that gif or his arm-punts without just starting to giggle manically as you think about how those spins to nowhere and knuckleballs lead to a playoff appearance. That's why Tebow was amazing.

I'm sure he got a ton of attention on ESPN and crap like that for being just this side of forrest gump when it comes to being able to communicate his "thoughts" and for being for being that into jesus...I mean seriously, a SB ad? come on guy, not even I would be a big enough prick to put up a pro-abortion ad during the SB and I can say with certainty that I am more pro-dead babies than Jesus is opposed to them...but I do a very good job of only watching Fox/MSNBC when I'm in the right mindset to laugh at the stupid that gets spewed, and ESPN I just straight up avoid like the plague. Just a horrible, pointless network.

So I didn't even get sick of Timmy Terrific and can look back now with just joy for having gotten to experience something so wonderfully illogical. Which is the part of football that doesn't get hyped enough, but this game is built around crazy **** happening, single elimination playoffs, using an egg instead of a ball, the way 95% of coaches will let their opponents back into the game with their prevent defense if the opponent is good enough at running a no-huddle, etc.

Tebow and 18-1 are the shining examples of that where-crazy-****-happens ethos that has made me enjoy your weird american game so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.

Last edited by cgf (Rosebud) : 05-22-2014 at 09:23 AM.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 09:41 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Does his motivation really matter? It opened the door for other not just in football but anywhere in life.
The funny part is people actually believe that. Nothing has changed, look around the world and global issues that still exist
Old 05-22-2014, 09:56 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm referring to the "documentary". Go play ball and work on making the team before you want to be apart of this documentary.

The Rams head a Press Conference for him and the picks and then just him. To me, he's a Football player that was drafted in the 7th RD. And nothing more than that.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:19 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's sad to me that discussing someone's sexuality is even a thing. Hopefully it's a non factor to my kids.

Roughly 5-15% of the world population expresses a degree of homosexuality (i.e. shades of gay). Between genetics and environment, a good chunk of the population digs people of the same sex all of the time or some of the time.

Across cultures, across races, regardless of whether **** are repressed, tolerated, or treated as regular people that 5% to 15% is going to be true. Most cultures don't really have the concept of gay, it's MSM or WSW.

Regardless, Michael Sam is likely one of roughly 170 players in the NFL that are gay. Good for him for speaking up (he was going to be outed supposedly, so he spoke up to his team). Shame on those that can't deal with it.

Last edited by JoeJoeBrown : 05-22-2014 at 10:48 AM.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
The funny part is people actually believe that. Nothing has changed, look around the world and global issues that still exist
....Were speaking on a national, not global level. No one is ignorant enough to suggest that a gay player coming out in a dominantly American sport somehow will shape the rest of the world's view on homosexuality. On a cultural level, yeah its a big deal.

Also, I'll mention this again because apparently its a thing to hold Sam in ill contempt for contemplating a reality show while playing football, why is it wrong for him but not for any of the other players getting shows? Are you going to condemn entire teams for participating in hard knocks? I could have sworn "distractions" was plural as well. The argument that his focus isn't on football two weeks after the draft because he contemplated a show is beyond egregious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
bigotry?

long way to go son.
People ridiculed Kurt Warner?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JMike gonna JMike.

PS: Kurt Warner is a child molester
Old 05-22-2014, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
It's sad to me that discussing someone's sexuality is even a thing. Hopefully it's a non factor to my kids.

Roughly 5-15% of the world population expresses a degree of homosexuality (i.e. shades of gay). Between genetics and environment, a good chunk of the population digs people of the same sex all of the time or some of the time.

Across cultures, across races, regardless of whether **** are repressed, tolerated, or treated as regular people that 5% to 15% is going to be true. Most cultures don't really have the concept of gay, it's MSM or WSW.

Regardless, Michael Sam is likely one of roughly 170 players in the NFL that are gay. Good for him for speaking up (he was going to be outed supposedly, so he spoke up to his team). Shame on those that can't deal with it.
I'm sort of there with this. For me real progress is when it doesn't get any air time at all. I guess if you're part of the gay community then maybe it's ground breaking and should be celebrated but i don't see the fuss.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 04:05 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm referring to the "documentary". Go play ball and work on making the team before you want to be apart of this documentary.

The Rams head a Press Conference for him and the picks and then just him. To me, he's a Football player that was drafted in the 7th RD. And nothing more than that.
Oh...my...

it's not about that. It's SO much more than that. It's setting an example, a precedence, that it's okay to be gay. That it's okay to come out and not live in fear and be comfortable who you are. It's about being a role model for all the others out there who live in fear.

Nets had a press conference for Jason Collins and he played like 10 minutes all year. It's so much more than that. On an entirely different level. It shouldn't have to be in 2014, but they're signs of progress. People crying about it are missing the bigger point or are suppressing the progress and trying to keep the bigotry an hatred alive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just noticed that "gay" is no longer censored...that was a long fought battle on here, I remember the days of rudy cool

edit-wow just saw my spelling of fought...

Last edited by Don Vito : 05-22-2014 at 04:25 PM.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It always infuriated me that I could never spell out Randall Gay.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 05-22-2014, 04:26 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rudy Cool will still live on for eternity
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
It always infuriated me that I could never spell out Randall Gay.
I feel like an NFL player with the last name Gay would get more grief from his teammates than someone who is actually gay
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Which brings us to the most important ripple effect of this decision, Michael Sam is opening the door for player's with the last name Gay to be treated equally and used without censorship on draft boards. You go Michael Sam.

Quote:
Quote: