Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Which CB do you choose?
Revis Island 16 17.58%
Richard the mouth Sherman 42 46.15%
Patrick Peterson 22 24.18%
Other: Really? Which guy, seriously? 11 12.09%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-2014, 01:41 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Funny condescension in the poll aside, Haden probably belongs on this list.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:32 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Funny condescension in the poll aside, Haden probably belongs on this list.
Probably, although I see no way anyone would actually really select him first among all these guys if all available.

San Diego, how about Brandon Flowers though?????
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 11:43 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Probably, although I see no way anyone would actually really select him first among all these guys if all available.

San Diego, how about Brandon Flowers though?????
i try to veil my homerism at least slightly. Flowers has had a pretty good career to date though, leaps and bounds better than the trash we had at CB last season.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:10 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was such a huge Antoine Cason fan during the draft. I really thought he was going to be great.
Old 06-25-2014, 05:05 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I was such a huge Antoine Cason fan during the draft. I really thought he was going to be great.
so did he apparently, the only standout impression Cason left in SD was when he went into a snit after getting demoted.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:19 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was actually right on about Cason. I saw nothing special about him and wasn't a fan of his lack of foot speed. Kyle Wilson is a totally different story though.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Remember when you said Jimmy Williams was going to be the best corner in two years time? I was with you for a minute.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 09:54 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Remember when you said Jimmy Williams was going to be the best corner in two years time? I was with you for a minute.
Yeah I thought he was the best CB in that entire class. I think this is the year he finally puts it together though. I dont think he's been bad for the Ravens. Just hasn't been that franchise CB most of us pegged him as. But I think he'll put it all together this year and really stand out. He just has to stay healthy. Hayden is another guy I'm looking as having a solid bounce back year. Still think he'll end up being the best CB from last year's class when all is said and done.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:25 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think a lot of people was huge on him. Had the skills, just at Colorado (I think?) he had off the field issues, but figured Ray, Ed, Terrell and company could put him in line.
Old 06-26-2014, 12:14 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's always a reason when guys like that fall. He was from Va. Tech and went from a sure first-rounder to falling to the 2nd, presumably because of something off-field/work ethic. Ozzie likes to take those types (Courtney Upshaw) when they start to fall.

Ultimate draft slot can be very telling for a lot of guys. For every Eddie Lacy type, there are a bunch of LenWhales. When all 32 teams are "passing" on top talents there's usually a good reason.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ronde Barber

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 12:17 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
There's always a reason when guys like that fall. He was from Va. Tech and went from a sure first-rounder to falling to the 2nd, presumably because of something off-field/work ethic. Ozzie likes to take those types (Courtney Upshaw) when they start to fall.

Ultimate draft slot can be very telling for a lot of guys. For every Eddie Lacy type, there are a bunch of LenWhales. When all 32 teams are "passing" on top talents there's usually a good reason.
Nevermind, was thinking Jimmy Smith.
Old 06-26-2014, 12:58 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jimmy Smith is the guy who plays for the Ravens. He actually took a big step last year and held his own against some good WRs. He is going to have a big year next year and is going to be a good starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 04:35 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Jimmy Smith is the guy who plays for the Ravens. He actually took a big step last year and held his own against some good WRs. He is going to have a big year next year and is going to be a good starter.
Yea, I got confused myself. Jimmy Williams played for VT, got drafted by the Falcons. Local kid from Newport News. Think he lasted like 2-3 years in the league.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:46 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Yea, I got confused myself. Jimmy Williams played for VT, got drafted by the Falcons. Local kid from Newport News. Think he lasted like 2-3 years in the league.
Not the Jimmy Williams that played for the 49ers in the early 2000's correct?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Phins827
Rookie

Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why wasn't Grimes added to this list? He's no slouch in the playmaking department, and he was the ONLY starting CB last year to not allow a single TD. I would take him over Peterson any day and twice on Sunday. That being said, my vote easily goes to Sherman. He can run his mouth all he wants as long as he plays the way he does. As the great Daniel Tosh once said, "I love how all these fans are so down on touchdown celebrations. I don't care if you have a 10 minute tea party in the end zone, it's a game."
Phins827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:13 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phins827 View Post
Why wasn't Grimes added to this list?
Because NOT ONE single GM would even consider taking him FIRST among all CBs.

Perhaps one or a few might take Haden though, I still don't think so.

I think only the guys mentioned here would be taken 1st among all CBs.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 12:47 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Not the Jimmy Williams that played for the 49ers in the early 2000's correct?
No, he was from Vandy I think.....slow as molasses. Was a returner too. Never really liked him. But both actually did play for the Niners tho. We gave VT Williams his last shot in the league, signing him on when Sing was the coach. It was like a tryout type of deal. He didn't even make it to TC though. Think they cut him after mini-camp or during OTAs, cant really remember. I'll see if I can find a link.

***EDIT***

Found the link,

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...se-db-williams

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 06-28-2014 at 12:53 PM.
Old 07-05-2014, 10:24 AM    (permalink
E_Bird
Veteran

E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Strong possibility that more GM's would prefer Jimmy Smith to Joe Haden - higher upside that's starting to round into form.

Peterson vs Sherman is difficult in the sense that Peterson's tools appear to fit more systems. Both are big CB's and great athletes, but Peterson is on another level. But Peterson will never produce at the level Sherman does. So it just depends on which D you're running. If you're running something similar to what Seattle's doing, it's Sherman, and it's not close. If you're looking for a CB to follow the best WR around the field, playing man, Peterson has the physical tools to get that done.

If you're asking who the better player is, it's Sherman, and it's not close.
E_Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:03 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haden is a better corner than Smith buddy. Smith finally looked pretty good last year and SHOULD continue to grow as a player but Haden has been a top 10 CB AT LEAST ever since he got in the league and he only has gotten better.

I picked Sherman.. it was between him and Peterson but the size of Sherman matched with his length makes it very tough for opposing qbs and wrs to match up with him. Peterson however is more dynamic, more of a playmaker and could be reaching on this but maybe better in run support?

Also Peterson has a higher ceiling to me just based off athleticism and such.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Jomoz (Thumper)
Rookie

Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only stupid teams build around CBs.

Stock your defensive lines / OLB corps with multiple elite talents and any competent CB drafted in the 2-4th rounds look good.

Oh, and yeah, the Seahawks last year were a great defense due to the embarassment of riches they had at edge rusher, not because of any individual DB. Take away Michael Bennett, Cliff Avril, Bruce Irvin, and Cris Clemons and that defense is average at best. Similarly, take away Richard Sherman and replace him with some other random dude and that defense keeps on ticking. Oh wait, they did that in the Super Bowl, didn't they?

Look at other Super Bowl teams in years past too. How many "elite" CBs played major roles on Super Bowl winning teams? Conversely, how many "elite" DL/OLB did? It's disproportionately skewed in favor of the latter.
Jomoz (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:23 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, take away every defensive end on the Seahawks roster and they're an average D at best....no ****.

Oh and the Seahawks D was #1 in 2012 with a very lackluster pass rush. The Hawks D is built around possibly the best secondary in NFL history.

Sherman played 55/69 snaps in the Superbowl. That game was over before he got hurt.

Last edited by XxXdragonXxX : 07-08-2014 at 12:29 PM.
XxXdragonXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 01:04 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Super Bowl highlighted the problem I have with Sherman though. Marshall just lined up on the other side of the field the entire game.

Ask any CB, they'll tell you how much easier it is to cover the stud WR for 30 snaps instead of 60. It just takes 1 slip up and you got "burned"

Now reduce the number of snaps you play across that player by 50% and you don't think that will make you look better than you are? Of course it does.

Nmandi was never as good as he was advertised for the same reason and was exposed once he left Oakland. People just made assumptions about him without really breaking him down.

I don't feel that Sherman is the same extent as Nmandi, as I still feel he's the 2nd best CB in the game, but he does have flaws and we ignore them bc of the overall success of the unit.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:05 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

And don't get me started on Patrick Peterson. He talks himself up but he's gotta chill. He gets burned way too often to be calling himself a shut down CB.

It wouldn't surprise me if Jimmy Smith elevates himself to elite status this year. He has all the tools and really started putting it together last year.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:37 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That Super Bowl highlighted the problem I have with Sherman though. Marshall just lined up on the other side of the field the entire game.

Ask any CB, they'll tell you how much easier it is to cover the stud WR for 30 snaps instead of 60. It just takes 1 slip up and you got "burned"

Now reduce the number of snaps you play across that player by 50% and you don't think that will make you look better than you are? Of course it does.

Nmandi was never as good as he was advertised for the same reason and was exposed once he left Oakland. People just made assumptions about him without really breaking him down.

I don't feel that Sherman is the same extent as Nmandi, as I still feel he's the 2nd best CB in the game, but he does have flaws and we ignore them bc of the overall success of the unit.

This is my problem with your argument. Against a team like Denver who fielded Thomas, Welker, Decker and Thomas it doesnt matter where Sherman lined up. He was always facing a very good receiver. Just because Sherman isn't asked to follow the top receiver doesn't mean he can't. Yes did it week 2 against Boldin and shut him down, watch the December 2012 matchup vs Larry Fitgerald, shut him down. Ever stop to consider that maybe Maxwell and Browner aren't as good playing LCB?

Further, Sherman's stats against top WRs are still incredible. Every argument against Sherman is based on ifs and buts and imaginary scenarios. All the facts point to Sherman being the top corner in the NFL.

Last edited by XxXdragonXxX : 07-08-2014 at 01:40 PM.
XxXdragonXxX is offline   Reply With Quote