Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-25-2014, 08:15 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MXC is the greatest show ever
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 08:50 AM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Netflix needs to stream Smallville already. Would bring it a lot of views.
They have the rest of the CW library for the most part so the lack of Smallville is surprising. I stopped watching around the time Arthur Curry showed up.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 10:17 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched the pilot of Dominion last night and I actually liked it. These kind of shows always hook me and then disappoint, so I'm not going to go crazy over it, but I was entertained.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 11:16 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
i am kinda disappointed in the way the wire ended :c
The reason The Wire was so great is it didn't require any suspension of disbelief. The last season is the weakest, but the ending was pretty much consistent with the entirety of the series.
Old 07-25-2014, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
MXC is the greatest show ever
That it is indeed. Wipeout is a classic american knock off which is inferior in just about everyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 11:32 AM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
They run re-runs on about 750 networks as is.
So? It would be nice to have them all at your fingertips instantly. Not confined to syndication playing some episodes much more than others (looking right at the Soup Nazi).
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=121116

Evil Dead TV series in the works starring Bruce Campbell. YES!
Old 07-27-2014, 09:41 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=121116

Evil Dead TV series in the works starring Bruce Campbell. YES!
I would watch this program.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 09:50 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone watching You're the Worst?

I have quite enjoyed the first two episodes.
Old 07-27-2014, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Anyone watching You're the Worst?

I have quite enjoyed the first two episodes.
I agree, I really enjoyed the first two episodes. I gave it a shot based on reading good things about it and after two episodes I am hooked. Married which is on right after You're the Worst is pretty good too though not. Not as good as You're the Worst but funny enough.
Old 07-27-2014, 09:57 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree, I really enjoyed the first two episodes. I gave it a shot based on reading good things about it and after two episodes I am hooked. Married which is on right after You're the Worst is pretty good too though not. Not as good as You're the Worst but funny enough.
I could easily leave Married.

You're the Worst on the other hand is pretty great. Both leads are incredible but Jimmy is ******* amazing.
Old 07-27-2014, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I am with you. Not sold on Married but I'll watch a few more because I like the actors involved.

The two leads in You're the Worst are amazing.

Really excited for Halt and Catch Fire tonight.
Old 07-27-2014, 10:06 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I am with you. Not sold on Married but I'll watch a few more because I like the actors involved.

The two leads in You're the Worst are amazing.

Really excited for Halt and Catch Fire tonight.
This agreeing thing we are doing... scares me.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEE!!!
Old 07-27-2014, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Married" has disappointed me greatly. First two episodes were not good.
Old 07-27-2014, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
"Married" has disappointed me greatly. First two episodes were not good.
I was annoyed by the first episode. I do think both episodes have had funny moments. I will keep watching in the hopes that the show finds itself.
Old 07-27-2014, 02:48 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the lead in "you're the worst" looks like a british, curly-haired bos. woah.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Incredible episode of Halt and Catch Fire. Best so far.
Old 07-28-2014, 07:40 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Incredible episode of Halt and Catch Fire. Best so far.
You said that about episode three which I think was the worst so I am a bit worried. I fully expect it to be awesome though.

Can't wait to watch it tonight.
Old 07-28-2014, 07:50 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Really annoyed right now. I recorded the Strain and FX had it run late cutting off the last few minutes. Now I'm to view it on demand and I can't fast forward... FU... FU!
Old 07-28-2014, 08:38 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

And now for the dreaded triple post.

Really enjoyed Halt and Catch Fire. I was really nervous they were going to go sappy. The ending was fantastic though.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goddammit Cain, stop talking.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

So much happened in the Halt and Catch Fire episode. The end was really ******* great.
Old 07-28-2014, 10:18 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The latest episode of Leftovers seemed like it might be good, but the show is just so completely ambiguous. If this show ends up being worth watching, it will be more as a binge watch than week to week.
Old 07-29-2014, 12:25 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Halt and Catch Fire was, indeed, quite good this week. That guy that was obviously set up to be a huge dick ending up being a huge dick. A lot going on, in very short order, with Gordon and Donna's relationship. But it was a fun episode with some nice turns. Not how I expected it to end, though history should have been a clue.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:26 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Really annoyed right now. I recorded the Strain and FX had it run late cutting off the last few minutes. Now I'm to view it on demand and I can't fast forward... FU... FU!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote