Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 08-26-2014, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charles James was cut. I found his statement interesting. I'm almost made a post yesterday about how bad Reese has been outside of his first draft and bringing in Antrel. Which may have been his best move since he was here. I knew he was a leader but he really he is the backbone of the defense.

"Gonna miss my guys DRC, Vic Cruz, Prince and a lot more we had some good times but the one person I'll miss the most is my big brother Antrel @antrelrolle you showed me a lot taught me a lot and I looked up to you thanks for everything"
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 09:31 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schwartz is apparently not out for the season, walking boot for 7 to 10 days then is week to week after that.

That's great news if it's true. What I'm hoping for is that Richburg can develop and play well enough at LG in his absence that we can move Schwartz into his natural RG position when he comes back, which would be ideal for our OL as a whole.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Dockett week 2 should help the interior line a bit.
Old 08-26-2014, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Mel Pipeher
Rookie

Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Charles James was cut. I found his statement interesting. I'm almost made a post yesterday about how bad Reese has been outside of his first draft and bringing in Antrel. Which may have been his best move since he was here. I knew he was a leader but he really he is the backbone of the defense.

"Gonna miss my guys DRC, Vic Cruz, Prince and a lot more we had some good times but the one person I'll miss the most is my big brother Antrel @antrelrolle you showed me a lot taught me a lot and I looked up to you thanks for everything"
Thanks for that. Rolle is probably my favorite player on the team right now.
Mel Pipeher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Mel Pipeher
Rookie

Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.Mel Pipeher could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Schwartz is apparently not out for the season, walking boot for 7 to 10 days then is week to week after that.

That's great news if it's true. What I'm hoping for is that Richburg can develop and play well enough at LG in his absence that we can move Schwartz into his natural RG position when he comes back, which would be ideal for our OL as a whole.
I agree 100%. This could actually work out for the best.
Old 08-26-2014, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suh and Fairley are going to eat us for lunch though!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Traded McManus for a conditional 7th rounder wooo!
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Mel Pipeher
Rookie

He's kicking 75 yarders here in practice imagine how long he'll be kicking them in Denver.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

I really hope we don't regret that.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Mel Pipeher
Rookie

Also, we only get a 7th if he's on the roster past week 4. Prater is only suspended 4 games. Looks more like we did Elway and Fox a solid.
Old 08-26-2014, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel Pipeher View Post
Also, we only get a 7th if he's on the roster past week 4. Prater is only suspended 4 games. Looks more like we did Elway and Fox a solid.
I think their bye is week 4. So Prater is out until after week 5.
Old 08-26-2014, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least we controlled to the team he went to for first month.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-26-2014, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is this Eli's last year? I used to think no way in hell. I don't know anymore.
The fact is that we could have extended Eli and given us a lot more options.

I think Eli is on a one year "prove it" deal and if not we will look at trading him.
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually think it would be Reese if anyone has to go.

I don't think Reese or Accorsi were really on the same page with the type of football Coughlin likes to play.

I don't think we have done a good job with roster management or building through the draft (though we have been better in recent years).

I have been doing a little research into this to provide an example of what I mean.
Old 08-26-2014, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Traded McManus for a conditional 7th rounder wooo!
I like that we got some good value for McManus, he did look really promising
Old 08-26-2014, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Quote:

I think that will help. Beatty has seemed solid.

I really think we just need to develop cohesion which is not surprising considering the huge turnover of players over the last two years and a new offensive system
Old 08-26-2014, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Mel Pipeher
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I think their bye is week 4. So Prater is out until after week 5.
Nice. Hopefully he sticks that long.
Old 08-26-2014, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

16-0. Let's do this people!
Old 08-26-2014, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
16-0. Let's do this people!
Are you going to play fantasy? Did you sign up yet?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-26-2014, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Are you going to play fantasy? Did you sign up yet?
I have not. I told you jerks to text me when you did it! Give me the info! Haha, been so busy with my student-teaching I have barely gotten in the forums.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:18 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-27-2014, 09:35 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I have not. I told you jerks to text me when you did it! Give me the info! Haha, been so busy with my student-teaching I have barely gotten in the forums.
We have a thread for the league and the link is in there. Draft will be Tues or Weds next week sometime at 8 or after.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-27-2014, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel Pipeher View Post
Thanks for that. Rolle is probably my favorite player on the team right now.
Apparently Rolle was pretty upset that Charles James was cut as well. I read that realistically he should have made this cut but would have been released on the final cut down. However we needed to keep extra O-line for the final preseason game because we are so banged up there.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:28 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well this gives him more time to catch on another roster.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Mel Pipeher
Rookie

Well Eli looked like **** again.