Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-02-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Na. That could very well be our season. Who knows. I won't write off any possibility. We can do great, we can do horrible. Both are realistic possibilities.
Come on man, I want to see your baseless conjecture. I've put myself out there, the least you could do is join into the fray.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

y does everyone have the steelers doin so porely
all they did was lose joey
and thats it
ya bill is gone but still they got a great coach in tomlin
and im sorry but the bengals didnt really help themselves
the browns did somewhat but r very young and wont be good for a few years
and the ravens r the ravens
they r gettin old and need to rebuild soona nd i dont think they will be that good

bein a homer i have the steelers winnin the division
Old 05-02-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
and thats it
they r gettin old and need to rebuild soona nd i dont think they will be that good

Wow, would you please learn how to type.
Old 05-02-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Come on man, I want to see your baseless conjecture. I've put myself out there, the least you could do is join into the fray.
This is very preliminary. I didn't get a chance to analyze everyone's drafts in detail yet. And for those asking, yes, the homer in me refused to put the Gmen at the bottom of the NFC East. I can't do it. I just can't do it.

AFC East

1. New England - 12-4 (these mofos are due for some bad luck, Im not gonna hand them the SB just yet)
2. New York - 7-9
3. Buffalo - 7-9
4. Miami - 4-12

AFC North

1. Cincinnati - 12-4
2. Baltimore - 11-5
3. Cleveland - 7-9
4. Pittsburgh - 6-10

AFC South

1. Jacksonville - 13-3
2. Indianapolis - 10-6
3. Houston - 9-7
4. Tennessee - 3-13

AFC West

1. Denver - 10-6
2. San Diego - 7-9
3. Oakland - 7-9
4. Kansas City - 4-12

NFC East

1. Philadelphia - 12-4
2. New York - 8-8
3. Washington - 6-10
4. Dallas - 6-10

NFC North

1. Green Bay - 10-6
2. Chicago - 9-7
3. Detroit - 6-10
4. Minnesota - 5-11

NFC South

1. Carolina - 10-6
2. Atlanta - 9-7
3. New Orleans - 7-9
4. Tampa Bay - 5-11

NFC West

1. Arizona - 10-6
2. St Louis - 9-7
3. Seattle - 8-8
4. San Francisco - 7-9
Old 05-02-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best one yet.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Best one yet.
Of course you would like that one.

Old 05-02-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly see the Panthers winning our division. Even with the mess of injuries we had (2nd most in the NFL) we finished 8-8 went 5-1 yes, 5-1 in the division including a sweep of New Orleans and Tampa Bay.

We can do better now we've got a much easier schedule, play our toughest opponents are home and are healthy.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
This is very preliminary. I didn't get a chance to analyze everyone's drafts in detail yet. And for those asking, yes, the homer in me refused to put the Gmen at the bottom of the NFC East. I can't do it. I just can't do it.

AFC East

1. New England - 12-4 (these mofos are due for some bad luck, Im not gonna hand them the SB just yet)
2. New York - 7-9
3. Buffalo - 7-9
4. Miami - 4-12

AFC North

1. Cincinnati - 12-4
2. Baltimore - 11-5
3. Cleveland - 7-9
4. Pittsburgh - 6-10

AFC South

1. Jacksonville - 13-3
2. Indianapolis - 10-6
3. Houston - 9-7
4. Tennessee - 3-13

AFC West

1. Denver - 10-6
2. San Diego - 7-9
3. Oakland - 7-9
4. Kansas City - 4-12

NFC East

1. Philadelphia - 12-4
2. New York - 8-8
3. Washington - 6-10
4. Dallas - 6-10

NFC North

1. Green Bay - 10-6
2. Chicago - 9-7
3. Detroit - 6-10
4. Minnesota - 5-11

NFC South

1. Carolina - 10-6
2. Atlanta - 9-7
3. New Orleans - 7-9
4. Tampa Bay - 5-11

NFC West

1. Arizona - 10-6
2. St Louis - 9-7
3. Seattle - 8-8
4. San Francisco - 7-9
Notes:
  • Why are you so low on San Francisco? I have them and Arizona flipped.
  • We have the same NFC South, AFC West, AFC East, AFC North.
  • I do not like Green Bay, actually. I have them pegged for last place in fact.
  • I also don't see eye to eye with you on Dallas, care to elaborate?

Old 05-02-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What has Green Bay done to improve themselves? Sign Frank Walker? I was all for calling them the biggest threat to the Bears in January but I'm not so sure now.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, here's mine.

AFC East

1. New England - 12-4
2. New York - 8-8
3. Buffalo - 8-8
4. Miami - 4-12

AFC North

1. Baltimore - 11-5
2. Cincinnati - 10-6
3. Pittsburgh - 8-8
4. Cleveland - 6-10

AFC South

1. Indianapolis - 12-4
2. Jacksonville - 11-5
3. Houston - 8-8
4. Tennessee - 4-12

AFC West

1. Denver - 10-6
2. San Diego - 7-9
3. Kansas City - 6-10
4. Oakland - 5-11

NFC East

1. Philadelphia - 12-4
2. Washington - 7-9
3. Dallas - 7-9
4. New York - 6-10

NFC North

1. Chicago - 9-7
2. Green Bay - 9-7
3. Minnesota - 6-10
4. Detroit - 5-11

NFC South

1. Atlanta - 10-6
2. Carolina - 10-6
3. New Orleans - 7-9
4. Tampa Bay - 4-12

NFC West

1. St Louis - 10-6
2. Arizona - 8-8
3. Seattle - 8-8
4. San Francisco - 8-8

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Notes:
  • Why are you so low on San Francisco? I have them and Arizona flipped.
  • We have the same NFC South, AFC West, AFC East, AFC North.
  • I do not like Green Bay, actually. I have them pegged for last place in fact.
  • I also don't see eye to eye with you on Dallas, care to elaborate?
San Fransisco:

-I don't like their offseason moves. I think their FA signings are overrated. They overpaid for a bunch of average talent. They still haven't addressed NT yet they plan on switching to the 3-4 fulltime.

-Losing Norv turner will hurt this team. Even if they replace his Xs and Os, they can't replace his mentoring

-I personally feel they still haven't addressed their WR position adequately

-Theyre simply not there yet. They need another year of development. While everyone praises Alex Smith, they forget that he really didn't have THAT great of a year. I mean come on, he did ok, but not great. Frank Gore, who is their offense, is too fumble prone and is one hit away from calling his career a wrap, and I just feel that theyre not strong enough on the lines to win at the point of attack.

Green Bay
- I think they make the leap this year. Theyve had solid offseasons, and their defense is on its way to being pretty darned good. I just think that if anyone is gonna overtake the Bears, its gonna be GB. Just a hunch sort of thing. Detroit lacks character. And Minny hates its coach. Theres gonna be a huge revolt in that lockerroom, Coughlin style.

Dallas:
- TO in year 2
- TO with a spineless HC who's arrogant
- Weak dline
- Aging WRs
- Too much negative media attention without a strong coach to handle it
- JJ will meddle in affairs much more now without BP in the way
- Parity....too healthy last year. They won't have the same luck 2 years in a row.

Again, its all very preliminary, and I didn't put too much thought into it. I sort of just did it on the fly.
Old 05-02-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
I hate the off-season.
I love it....

You get to find out who the idiots are...like the Skins fans last year that were putting them at the top of their division...and we got to shove it down their throat all season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Last edited by Number 10 : 05-02-2007 at 08:54 PM.
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
What has Green Bay done to improve themselves? Sign Frank Walker? I was all for calling them the biggest threat to the Bears in January but I'm not so sure now.
A young team will improve itself with experience. When youre young, you don't necessarily need extra players to get better. Experience should help improve the units as a whole by itself.

Plus year 2 under a new HC.

Im basing alot of my predictions on the simple law of parity.

What goes up must eventually fall down right? Theres gotta be at least 4 underachievers, and 4 overachievers every year.
Old 05-02-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
and thats it

All you did was lose Joey...and lose cowher....

for everything the bengals didn't do to help themselves, or however old the ravens are, what did Pittsburgh to do get better? I don't think teams need a good offseason to necesarily be better, but its not like you guys did much more than the Bengals...

Besides the losses you mentioned are losses from a team that didn't have a winning record, and missed the playoffs, so maybe that's why people have the Steelers "doin so porely"
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC East

1. New England - 12-4
2.Buffalo- 8-8
3. New York - 8-8
4. Miami - 4-12

AFC North

1. Cincinnati - 11-5
2. Baltimore - 10-6
3. Pittsburgh - 7-9
4. Cleveland - 6-10

AFC South

1. Indianapolis - 12-4
2. Jacksonville - 9-7
3. Houston - 8-8
4. Tennessee - 4-12

AFC West

1. Denver - 11-5
2. San Diego - 10-6
3. Oakland - 6-10
4. Kansas City - 5-11

NFC East

1. Philadelphia - 10-6
3. Dallas - 8-8
3. Washington - 7-9
4. New York - 6-10

NFC North

1. Chicago - 10-6
2. Green Bay - 9-7
3. Detroit - 5-11
4. Minnesota - 5-11

NFC South

1. New Orleans - 11-5
2. Atlanta - 9-7
3. Carolina - 8-8
4. Tampa Bay - 4-12

NFC West

1. St Louis - 10-6
2. Seattle - 8-8
3. Arizona - 8-8
4. San Francisco - 7-9
Old 05-02-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All the Steelers did was lose Joey Porter? Huh, apparently there's no need to mention that: (1) the team lost both its offensive coordinator and more importantly its offensive line coach; (2) aging veterans are now a year older; and (3) with Cowher and Wisenhunt gone, there's no one to get the most out of Roethlisberger. That is, when he's not naming or gestering to (phantom) injuries whenever he makes another bone-headed play.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

EDIT- ill do it, but itll be quick

AFC North
1.Bengals- 11-5
2.Ravens-11-5
3.Steelers-9-7
4. Browns-5-11

AFC East-
1.Patriots-12-4
2.New York-9-7
3.Buffalo- 6-10
4 Miami-4-12

AFC South-
1. Indianapolis-11-5
2. Jacksonville- 9-7
3. Houston-7-9
4. Titans-4-12

AFC West-
1.San Diego- 14-2
2. Denver-10-6
3. Kansas City- 6-10
4. Oakland- 4-12

NFC North-
1.Chicago- 12-4
2. Green Bay- 9-7
3. Detriot- 7-9
4. Minnesota- 5-11

NFC East
1. Philly- 11-5
2. Dallas- 10-6
3. Washington- 7-9
4. New York- 6-10

NFC South
1. Carolina- 11-5
2. New Orleans- 9-7
3. Atlanta-7-9
4. Tampa Bay- 5-11

NFC West-
1. St. Louis- 10-6
2. San Fransisco- 7-9
3. Arizona- 7-9
Seattle- 5-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?

Last edited by Bengals1690 : 05-02-2007 at 09:21 PM.
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A young team will improve itself with experience. When youre young, you don't necessarily need extra players to get better. Experience should help improve the units as a whole by itself.

Plus year 2 under a new HC.

Im basing alot of my predictions on the simple law of parity.

What goes up must eventually fall down right? Theres gotta be at least 4 underachievers, and 4 overachievers every year.
Fair enough, I just think there's enough longterm shelflife in this team to sustain us for one more year. I think some people are forgetting how far beyond the Bears were from the other teams in the NFC North (let alone the rest of the NFC) last year. In the last two years in games that counted for something (ie: games where we weren't starting backups) the Bears are 10-0 against the NFC North generally with a double-digit margin of victory.

Obviously things change, and their differential in talent is already shifting, but I think we've got at least one more year at the top of the division, even if it's not locked up by week 12 this time around.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
AFC

1. Patriots 11-5
2. Bills 10-6
3. Jets 10-6
4. Dolpins 7-9

1. Steelers 10-6
2. Ravens 9-7
3. Bengals 8-8
4. Browns 6-10

1. Colts 12-4
2. Jaguars 9-7
3. Titans 6-10
4. Texans 4-12

1. Chargers 13-3
2. Broncos 11-5
3. Chiefs 9-7
4. Raiders 3-13

NFC

1. Cowboys 12-4
2. Eagles 8-8
3. Redskins 8-8
4. Giants 5-11

1. Bears 10-6
2. Packers 8-8
3. Vikings 8-8
4. Lions 5-11

1. Saints 11-5
2. Panthers 9-7
3. Bucaneers 6-10
4. Falcons 6-10

1. Rams 11-5
2. 49ers 9-7
3. Seattle 7-9
4. Cardinals 6-10
AFC PLayoffs: Colts, Pats, Chargers, Steelers
WC: Bills, Broncos
NFC: Cowboys, Saints, Bears, Rams
WC: Panthers, NINERS
SUBER BOWL: Broncos v. Rams
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
gosh, i can't wait for the power rankings threads wherein the standings will look almost exactly like they did at the end of last year because some people think just because something happened last year, it will happen again. come september, i may be tempted into making a sig bet about the chargers/patriots/bengals.
Hey, that's my pet project, don't knock it!

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Guidos support the economy. If it wasn't for them fake gold and hair gel stocks would plummet.
So basically Wal-mart would go out of business?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals1690 View Post
EDIT- ill do it, but itll be quick

AFC North
1.Bengals- 11-5
2.Ravens-11-5
3.Steelers-9-7
4. Browns-5-11

AFC East-
1.Patriots-12-4
2.New York-9-7
3.Buffalo- 6-10
4 Miami-4-12

AFC South-
1. Indianapolis-11-5
2. Jacksonville- 9-7
3. Houston-7-9
4. Titans-4-12

AFC West-
1.San Diego- 14-2
2. Denver-10-6
3. Kansas City- 6-10
4. Oakland- 4-12

NFC North-
1.Chicago- 12-4
2. Green Bay- 9-7
3. Detriot- 7-9
4. Minnesota- 5-11

NFC East
1. Philly- 11-5
2. Dallas- 10-6
3. Washington- 7-9
4. New York- 6-10

NFC South
1. Carolina- 11-5
2. New Orleans- 9-7
3. Atlanta-7-9
4. Tampa Bay- 5-11

NFC West-
1. St. Louis- 10-6
2. San Fransisco- 7-9
3. Arizona- 7-9
Seattle- 5-11

you really think seattle will be that bad?
Bigburt63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigburt63 View Post
you really think seattle will be that bad?
in a word, yes. aim not reallya fan of them, they have no big playmakers on offense, and matt hassellbeck is inconsitent and overrated. They also have a pretty bad secondary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

1. Patriots 8-8
2. Jets 8-8
3. Dolphins 8-8
4. Bills 8-8

1. Ravens 8-8
2. Bengals 8-8
3. Browns 8-8
4. Steelers 8-8

1. Colts 8-8
2. Jaguars 8-8
3. Titans 8-8
4. Texans 8-8

1. Chargers 8-8
2. Broncos 8-8
3. Chiefs 8-8
4. Raiders 8-8

NFC

1. Cowboys 8-8
2. Eagles 8-8
3. Redskins 8-8
4. Giants 8-8

1. Packers 16-0
2. Vikings 8-8
3. Lions 8-8
4. Bears 0-16

1. Saints 8-8
2. Panthers 8-8
3. Bucaneers 8-8
4. Falcons 8-8

1. Cardinals 8-8
2. Rams 8-8
3. Seattle 8-8
4. 49ers 8-8

Can someone check to see if the math is sound?
Old 05-02-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals1690 View Post
in a word, yes. aim not reallya fan of them, they have no big playmakers on offense, and matt hassellbeck is inconsitent and overrated. They also have a pretty bad secondary.
I'm not too high on them either, but I just think that they have enough to get more than 5 wins if they can stay healthy
Bigburt63 is offline   Reply With Quote