Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 04-30-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Titans Sign Undrafted Free Agents...

Here's a list of the undrafted free agents that the Titans signed today...

RB Danny Ware, GEORGIA
FB Nic Luke, ALABAMA A&M
WR Biren Ealy, HOUSTON
OT Charles Harris, WASHINGTON STATE
DE Jermaine McElveen, UAB
DT Adrian Haywood, SMU
LB Barron Pullum, MS VALLEY STATE
LB Jarvis Jackson, GEORGIA
LB Brock Stratton, TEXAS TECH
S Erik Keys, BALL STATE
S Brandon Sharp, LOUISVILLE
K John Vaughn

Danny Ware is the only one that I ever remember seeing play. He's actually not that bad; and I think he could catch on as our 3rd RB (if we don't sign a vet after June 1st) or on the practice squad.

I also wouldn't be surprised if one of these LBs made the team because the Titans are in need of some LB depth.

Anybody know anything about the rest of these guys???
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
utvols

John Vaughn is the kicker from Auburn. He had the bad game against LSU but besides that I hear he is a pretty solid player.
Old 04-30-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Ware will beat out Ganther as the #3
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

im happy we got ware, but i was kinda hoping we would get one of the QBs to develop.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 07:29 AM    (permalink
WarrenMoonHOF
Rookie

WarrenMoonHOF hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Danny Ware

I love the Danny Ware signing. I really hope he shows up in shape and works hard. I've seen enough of his games and I think he can be a very good player. I still think he was the best of the Georgia rbs last year. Jarvis Jackson and Brandon Sharp could be pretty decent players.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
VYTitans

We should try and sign Rhema Mcknight and Travarous Bain both real good players that could pan out
Old 05-01-2007, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utvols View Post
John Vaughn is the kicker from Auburn. He had the bad game against LSU but besides that I hear he is a pretty solid player.
John Vaughn is a very good kicker, he kicked for a high school in my town and a few of my buddies were best friends with him growing up, this is a good signing

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 06:01 AM    (permalink
iKNOW

ware as the look of a RB and looked pretty good in the one georgia game i caught on tv. but it is strange that after a nice freshman year, he just slid down the depth chart. nice pickup either way as it cost them nothing and he does have potential.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:41 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like the look of ware
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote