Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-09-2007, 01:40 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what all the hotrods are driving

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:40 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

a white 1991 corrolla, lets see if i can dig up a picture...

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:44 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in a crappy Holden Commodore station wagon till I have enough money to buy a decent car.

Last edited by Caddy : 05-09-2007 at 01:47 AM.
Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:44 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 05-09-2007, 01:58 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

$5 that someone will post a picture of their bike and/or the city bus. I am looking ahead to the future because the car above will be mine once I win the lottery tonight. Oh, my car is a 2000 Ford Expedition. It used to be my mom's but she kept complaining until my dad gave in and got her a new one. I couldnt let it go to waste especially since it only had 30,000 miles on it at the time. Its a big step up from the Xterra that I had before.

Last edited by jayceheathman : 05-09-2007 at 02:02 AM.
jayceheathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:01 AM    (permalink
getwellchad
Veteran

Location: "Hey professor, what's another name for pirate treasure?"
getwellchad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.getwellchad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Motorcycles are for guys trying to compensate for something. I say just start stuffing your crotch and save yourself the cash.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:02 AM    (permalink
Bigbadbob72
Rookie

Bigbadbob72 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

2001 honda accord. Sorta looks like this
http://www.automedia.com/NewCarBuyer...oupe_ext_1.jpg
Old 05-09-2007, 02:07 AM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
Its a Hyundai....

AKA the most inferior, POS cars that exist today.

My ex used to drive a Kia and it was embarrasing to drive in that....

Also your dead wrong about the America bit..... if you want to support the American economy, you got to buy American
wrong again grf. if you have american workers working in the toyota factories in america. they are making money correct. ok then they take that money and distribute it into the economy. dont you know basic economics? well i guess when you are 13 you haven't taken a single class on the subject yet.

and kia is 10x better than saturn. what some people consider the poor mans american car. the poor mans japanese car dominates any amercian car for its longevity and less consumption of fuel.

lets not look past many accronyms made by americans

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily

toyota - i would rather turn a key than turn a wrench.

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:10 AM    (permalink
Nightmares Win 6-0
Rookie

Nightmares Win 6-0 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Nightmares Win 6-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:20 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
$5 that someone will post a picture of their bike and/or the city bus
what else should I post up here? Those are the only things I'm allowed to drive.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Last edited by Addict : 05-09-2007 at 08:27 AM.
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:26 AM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

'96 subaru legacy sedan. 24 MPG, I need an upgrade.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:36 AM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My car, but white, tinted windows, and a moon roof instead of the landing strip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 09:08 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm not gonna post a picture because i drive the most boring car on the planet. a 2003 gold Chevy Malibu. I had an 89 Cutlass before...but new stuff broke every day and i finally smoked a deer and used the insurance check for a down payment on a new car. i was living in a very low rent duplex at the time and could've afforded a fun car...but, i thought i'd save that monthly payment money for when we bought a house.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 09:38 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

1969 Pontiac GTO

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/im...ge-Posters.jpg

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I took the ladder racks off though a few days after this picture...
Old 05-09-2007, 10:21 AM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tEk View Post
wrong again grf. if you have american workers working in the toyota factories in america. they are making money correct. ok then they take that money and distribute it into the economy. dont you know basic economics? well i guess when you are 13 you haven't taken a single class on the subject yet.

and kia is 10x better than saturn. what some people consider the poor mans american car. the poor mans japanese car dominates any amercian car for its longevity and less consumption of fuel.

lets not look past many accronyms made by americans

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily

toyota - i would rather turn a key than turn a wrench.

mmmmm ok. Im sure the ladies are dying to go drive around in Kias and Hyundais....

Hyundai and Kia are both Korean, not japanese as well.... Shows what you know
Old 05-09-2007, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's my lovely car:

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 10:32 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I just bought this, this weekend.

not too bad. thats a R6 right?? nevermind, the thread answered my question. that sure as hell doesn't look like a 96.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Last edited by terribletowel39 : 05-09-2007 at 10:36 AM.
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Chrysler Eagle Vision!

One of the toughest cars around. The build of it makes it like that. The way the front of the cars dips down prevents serious damage if you hit something. Ive hit someone once when I was 16, and anoother time I got hit. MY car looks perfect in the front, with a couple scuffs here and there. I love the car. Oh ya, and the other thing, my car is PURPLE! not black. Im proud to be driving that!
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 10:37 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

don't have a picture, but a 98 Silver Honda Civic LX 4-Door. 181,000 miles on her. a reliable SOB.

Old 05-09-2007, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

GRT baby. I'm aiding the battle against global warming. ;)
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 10:48 AM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
mmmmm ok. Im sure the ladies are dying to go drive around in Kias and Hyundais....

Hyundai and Kia are both Korean, not japanese as well.... Shows what you know
hmmm for one who is concerned about ladies as you are im sure the ford taurus does it. and jut so so you know, i never stated that kia was japanese. you just implied it. if you read correctly you would understand that.

**edit**

ask anybody who is married (unless they hate their wife) what would they rather have their wife drive. a break down prone gas guzzler. or a car that will blow a head gasket and still get 40 mpg. cuz lets face it fellas we dont like getting that call from a female(wife, friend, or relative) late at night saying im stuck in timbuckfuggintoo and i need you to come and get me cause my car broke down.

Hitman D

Last edited by tEk : 05-09-2007 at 10:52 AM.
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Belish
Rookie

Belish hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

That's not mine specifically, but it's almost exactly the same; mine's black.

1991 Volvo 740 Turbo. It's in very good condition for its age, and considering it has 366 000 kilometres on it (227 422 miles). It has a sunroof, leather interior, and I installed a CD player. I'm looking at a Toyota Yaris or a Kia Rio in September.
Old 05-09-2007, 11:18 AM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tEk View Post
hmmm for one who is concerned about ladies as you are im sure the ford taurus does it. and jut so so you know, i never stated that kia was japanese. you just implied it. if you read correctly you would understand that.

**edit**

ask anybody who is married (unless they hate their wife) what would they rather have their wife drive. a break down prone gas guzzler. or a car that will blow a head gasket and still get 40 mpg. cuz lets face it fellas we dont like getting that call from a female(wife, friend, or relative) late at night saying im stuck in timbuckfuggintoo and i need you to come and get me cause my car broke down.

you dont get it man....

Ford Fusion is the premiere economy car at the moment and it gets like 31 MPG. and its well under $20,000

If your talking a soccer mom car, the best imo is the Mercury Mariner Hybrid. ~35 MPG and its a big SUV with good performance. Gas mileage goes up a lot if your not on the highway as well (it uses zero gas if your going under 25 MPH). and its not that expensive
Old 05-09-2007, 11:18 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belish View Post

That's not mine specifically, but it's almost exactly the same; mine's black.

1991 Volvo 740 Turbo. It's in very good condition for its age, and considering it has 366 000 kilometres on it (227 422 miles). It has a sunroof, leather interior, and I installed a CD player. I'm looking at a Toyota Yaris or a Kia Rio in September.
get the Yaris.