Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-07-2006, 05:08 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not a rivalry till federer wins, wich i think he will on sunday

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Texico From Mexico

I prefer womens tennis. Mens tennis has become who can out ace each other.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:16 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texico From Mexico
I prefer womens tennis. Mens tennis has become who can out ace each other.
Womens tennis is more open, but henin-hardenne is knocking on the door of dominance, she's been in every slam final, and is probably the favorite win saturday

Sig by Me
Old 07-07-2006, 07:33 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

i still like it and think that it's just in a slight down period now that the Rafters, Samprases and Agassis have retired and the Murrys aren't ready yet and the SSSafins, Hewetts and Haases aren't back to form. In a year or two i think there should be 5-10 gyus who can legitamitely win every major, outisde of the French where Nadal will always dominate.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:40 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
i still like it and think that it's just in a slight down period now that the Rafters, Samprases and Agassis have retired and the Murrys aren't ready yet and the SSSafins, Hewetts and Haases aren't back to form. In a year or two i think there should be 5-10 gyus who can legitamitely win every major, outisde of the French where Nadal will always dominate.
Once djokavic, monfils, murray, berdych and young are ready, federer and nadal will be testeed

Sig by Me
Old 07-07-2006, 07:41 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128
Quote:
Once djokavic, monfils, murray, berdych and young are ready, federer and nadal will be testeed
i also think that the guys like Haas, Safin and Hewett can comeback to full strength and contend as well.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:43 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i also think that the guys like Haas, Safin and Hewett can comeback to full strength and contend as well.
Agreed, if all this happens tennis will be very exciting

Sig by Me
Old 07-07-2006, 07:44 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Agreed, if all this happens tennis will be very exciting
Although i'm still pissed andre feel apart against Federer at the US open 2005.
Old 07-08-2006, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Javzz
Veteran

Javzz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Javzz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hottest girl in Tennis

Ivanovic>Sharapova. And a defined rivarly is exactly what tennis needs. But it really isn't a rivalry yet, since Nadal owns Fed as of now. 6-1.

rainbeaukid
Javzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 02:05 AM    (permalink

Because Federer never fricken loses.
Old 07-08-2006, 03:15 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont find men attractive like women's tennis, so i dont watch it

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 11:51 AM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The problem with men's tennis isn't that the same two people are always in the finals. The problem is that neither of those two are from the US. Think back to when men's tennis was more popular than its female counterpart... the two stars were both Americans: Pete Sampras and Andre Agassi. The media knows that in order for men's tennis to become popular (at least in the US) it needs an American superstar, which is why we see everyone overrating Andy Roddick when he hasn't actually done too much.