Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-12-2007, 12:55 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ricky, dude come on now. You know the rules and if you want to play again just don't smoke anymore man. If you have these "social anxiety" problems get some help man. But if you keep smoking you're going to get caught.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing to do but if you want to play again, just stop smoking.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
It's not like he is on his period
Departed Reference.... ballin'
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
MP123
Veteran

MP123 smells like sex panther.

It's not surprising. He won't be coming back in September.
MP123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The Ricky Williams Saga Part 1

I hope everyone finds this atleast a little bit funny
If not then w/e, I just wont make a 2nd part.
I was bored today and had sometime to fool around w/ my new powerpoint edition
Also if it should be resized just tell me

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i kinda feel sorry for this guy, he has all the talent but we will never know why he throws it all away for drugs. I remember this guy with Miaimi and the only way players could take him down was by grabing his hair.
Old 05-12-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
i kinda feel sorry for this guy, he has all the talent but we will never know why he throws it all away for drugs. I remember this guy with Miaimi and the only way players could take him down was by grabing his hair.
Why feel sorry for him? He is living life the way He wants to, not the way others expect him to. He has said football isn't his life. Let him do what he wants and get off his back about it. He enjoys weed more than football, that is his choice. It really doesn't matter.