Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2006, 10:10 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Best NY Jet???

i saw a chiefs one and now i'm curious to see who people think the best Jet player was/is???

this is hard, because a great arguement could be made for all of these guys as well as some others... i think these are the 7 best jets but if there is someone i forgot, sorry...

RB: Martin--the next Jet to go into the Hall.

DT: Klecko—redefined his position, and went to the Pro Bowl at three different ones.

QB: Namath—he is to the Jets what Babe Ruth is to the Yankees. Led them to the Superbowl... and won their first and only one...

WR: Chrebet—has been one of the game’s most clutch receivers, and has made some of the most exciting plays in Jet history. With 500 receptions, nine seasons

WR: Maynard—when he played, the only other WR in the same universe was Lance Alworth.

DE: Gastineau—for years one of the game’s best pass rushers, and when he felt like tackling a running back, Hall-of-Fame caliber.

C: Mawae— one of the best centers in history... future hall of famer