Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-25-2006, 08:00 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default AFC West QBOTF?

I'am going to be a homer and pick Brodie Croyle as long as we have atleast a good O line.
Old 07-25-2006, 08:00 AM    (permalink

Ill give it to San Diego just ahead of Denver
Old 07-25-2006, 08:02 AM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Cutler, by far.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 08:06 AM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I voted croyle but now i see it was a mistake as he wont be working behind that monster line when his time comes so ill have to say cutler.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 08:08 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs will still have a good line maybe not great but good the Chiefs and Denver always play good on the line.
Old 07-25-2006, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a big Croyle fan, so I went with him. He needs a full year on the bench this year though. Esepecially to bulk up. I really hope they don't see him in at all during the regular season.
Old 07-25-2006, 08:13 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
I'm a big Croyle fan, so I went with him. He needs a full year on the bench this year though. Esepecially to bulk up. I really hope they don't see him in at all during the regular season.
only way he plays is if green gets hurt
Old 07-25-2006, 08:15 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
only way he plays is if green gets hurt
Yea I know. So basically I hope Green stays healthy all year. I have the Chiefs as a playoff team right now.
Old 07-25-2006, 08:17 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Green has not missed a game since playing for the Chiefs unless we lose a player or two on the line i don't think that will change. I know Green does not look like it but he is pretty tuff he can take a hit.
Old 07-25-2006, 08:18 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420
Green has not missed a game since playing for the Chiefs unless we lose a player or two on the line i don't think that will change. I know Green does not look like it but he is pretty tuff he can take a hit.
he learned that toughness at IU
Old 07-25-2006, 08:22 AM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Jay cutler and Walter are the top 2 IMO.
Old 07-25-2006, 08:47 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No love for Phillip Rivers. :shock: #4 overall pick, absolute monster at NC State? He is worlds ahead of Croyle and Walter. Cutler is tied with him or behind him. Phillip is gonna be a beast this year.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 08:51 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
No love for Phillip Rivers. :shock: #4 overall pick, absolute monster at NC State? He is worlds ahead of Croyle and Walter. Cutler is tied with him or behind him. Phillip is gonna be a beast this year.
Any time Rivers played in a real game he has looked lost i think he will be good but not this year IMO.
Old 07-25-2006, 08:52 AM    (permalink

Quote:
I voted for Rivers.
Old 07-25-2006, 08:52 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Any time Rivers played in a real game he has looked lost i think he will be good but not this year IMO.
Didn't he play like a grand total of 1 regular season game. :?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Didn't he play like a grand total of 1 regular season game. :?
He has came in in a few games for mop up stuff and he never looked good i think they should have kept Brees.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jay Cutler-

Old 07-25-2006, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
Jay cutler and Walter are the top 2 IMO.

agreed, Croyles Oline will probably retire by the time he starts.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:15 AM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Well, my dog's name is Brodie, so I'll go with Croyle.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:28 AM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phillip Rivers

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 10:29 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc182
Cutler, by far.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

As of now Croyle has looked great in OTA's and Cutler not so much Croyle has hell of alot better chance to be in camp on time which will help him and there is no way he will get any playing time this year he can just sit and watch Green. Cutler won't see the field either unless JP was to go down but if he misses the start of camp it could hurt him you have to be there if your a QB.
Old 07-25-2006, 11:12 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
:evil: Just wait until Huff picks him off twice in Week 1 and we'll see who is going to be a beast this year.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 11:31 AM    (permalink
chief_fan88
Rookie

chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about none of them, if Printers plays up to his potential and athletic ability, he'll be better than all of them.

That's why i was kinda upset when we drafted Croyle, it seemed to be a wasted pick, with other needs, and a lot of players falling in this last draft.
chief_fan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief_fan88
How about none of them, if Printers plays up to his potential and athletic ability, he'll be better than all of them.

That's why i was kinda upset when we drafted Croyle, it seemed to be a wasted pick, with other needs, and a lot of players falling in this last draft.
No way Croyle is all ready a head of Printers Croyle ran a O alot like the one we run in college he fits so much better. He has a hell of a arm our O is set up for pocket passer.