Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-26-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man I hate people who say Bush can't be a feature back.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like someone said, Stephen Jackson isn't really fair in here. IMO, he's the clear #1.

I think MJD and Reggie are close, but I'll give MJD the edge for homer's sake. It's also unfair to put Lynch in here, because he's unproven.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Man I hate people who say Bush can't be a feature back.
Alot of people seem to think that. Regardless, he's going to get a chance to be a feature back sooner rather than later. New Orleans isn't paying him 60+ million to be a third down back.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
And how did u leave out MJD, Lynch hasnt eve played a game
He's a USC fan. Figure it out.

I'm excluding Jackson from the list. He's far more proven then any of the others, and thus it will skew any judgment.

If you need a playmaking runningback...
1. Maurice Drew
2. Marshawn Lynch
3. Reggie Bush

If you just need a playmaker...
1. Reggie Bush
2. Maurice Drew
3. Marshawn Lynch

If I were doing this before any of them came out...
1. Reggie Bush
2. Marshawn Lynch
3. Maurice Drew
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 12:06 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steven Jackson is still young and has proven he's a double threat; I choose him

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 08:15 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Bush
2. S-Jax
3. Mo Drew
4. Marshawn

My overall rankings are different, but as a Falcons fan, Bush has to be number one. The reason for that is with a crazy offense like Petrino's, having Bush and Vick on the field would be insane.
Old 05-27-2007, 09:57 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't pick between Drew or Jackson. They're too good to choose one.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
TheMikey10
Rookie

TheMikey10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Mojo
Jackson
Reggie Bush
Marshawn

They are all real good RBs though, i think marshawn will be special, but its a great set of RBs
Old 05-29-2007, 12:31 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no love View Post
Which recent top Pac-10 running back would you want now?

Reggie Bush (rnd 1, #2 overall)
Maurice Drew (rnd 2, #60)
Steven Jackson (rnd 1, #24)
Marshawn Lynch (rnd 1, #12)

And why?

For me its Steven Jackson, with Marshawn coming in second... Jackson is already a great all around back (over 1500 yrds rushing and 90 total catches.) But I just have a good feeling about how Marshawns running style in the NFL.

Drew, actually comes in third for me I don't think I have ever seen anyone his size run so hard, it's just plain freakish. If he had Jackson or Drews size this wouldn't even be a contest. Although Bush definitely proved any doubters wrong, I just don't see him ever being the type of complete inside-outside back that Jackson is or Lynch can be.
I'll take JJ Arrington with a side of Reuben Droughns please.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote