Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-25-2006, 05:06 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Grossman by a wide margin. When he stops getting hurt he's going to be a big time QB.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 05:09 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immaculate Tackle
Oh my, this poll reminds me why someone said that if Randle El signs with the Bears and Favre retires, Randle El will be the best QB in that division.
Randle El better than rodgers or grossman.. i dont think so.
How many passes has he thrown? 16. You can't judge a QB on a half a game's worth of throws. If he were that good, he would be playing QB right now.
who r u talking about there?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oh my, this poll reminds me why someone said that if Randle El signs with the Bears and Favre retires, Randle El will be the best QB in that division.
How many passes has he thrown? 16. You can't judge a QB on a half a game's worth of throws. If he were that good, he would be playing QB right now.
Randle El

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 05:15 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Randle El
so.... you were talking to immaculate tackle..?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 07-25-2006, 05:16 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You obviously dont realize that he was more than just a good runner in college. Im not saying that hes better than rodgers or grossman but he can throw.
Old 07-25-2006, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Randle El
Yes. Know what... I just realized he said "this reminds me why someone said..." I thought he was just saying Randle El was better than all these guys... so... my mistake.

BoneKrusher
Old 07-25-2006, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You obviously dont realize that he was more than just a good runner in college. Im not saying that hes better than rodgers or grossman but he can throw.
I know, I know. I was talkin to tackle, but I didn't read the post good. See the post before this one.

BoneKrusher
Old 07-25-2006, 05:48 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Randle El
Yes. Know what... I just realized he said "this reminds me why someone said..." I thought he was just saying Randle El was better than all these guys... so... my mistake.
ok

they get smoked.

Old 07-25-2006, 05:53 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Orlovsky will benefit greatly by having Mike Martz as his OC. Not sure if he'll ever get his shot, but if he does, I wouldn't be surprised to see him succeed.
Old 07-25-2006, 05:58 PM    (permalink

Im gonna go Rodgers b/c he could have been the Number one pick two years ago and many believed he should have been.
Old 07-25-2006, 06:47 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93
Mush signed on with the Bears BECAUSE of Grossman, liked him that much. I have a feeling Grossman is better than he has shown.
He is. Grossman has a hell of an arm, people tend to forget that. The problem is that his decision making skills haven't evolved as he hasn't been on the field that much. I'm not a huge Grossman fan, but as far as the poll is concerned I have to go with him because in terms of sucess the Bears are primed for a very good 4-5 year run and you can't say that about any other team right now.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 06:58 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Mush signed on with the Bears BECAUSE of Grossman, liked him that much. I have a feeling Grossman is better than he has shown.
He is. Grossman has a hell of an arm, people tend to forget that. The problem is that his decision making skills haven't evolved as he hasn't been on the field that much. I'm not a huge Grossman fan, but as far as the poll is concerned I have to go with him because in terms of sucess the Bears are primed for a very good 4-5 year run and you can't say that about any other team right now.
their offense still has a bunch of questions.

they get smoked.

Old 07-25-2006, 07:11 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Of course it does. If you define "success" in terms of offensive production then it probably won't be Grossman. If you define it in terms of team wins I'm going with whomever is starting for the Bears.

Old 07-25-2006, 08:05 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Of course it does. If you define "success" in terms of offensive production then it probably won't be Grossman. If you define it in terms of team wins I'm going with whomever is starting for the Bears.
Yeah but i think think you gotta go by offensive production, he seems to be asking what individual will do better, not what team, atleased the way i look at it, and in that cause i could say rodgers mot likely.

they get smoked.

Old 07-25-2006, 08:19 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah but i think think you gotta go by offensive production, he seems to be asking what individual will do better, not what team, atleased the way i look at it, and in that cause i could say rodgers mot likely.
What offensive pieces do the Packers have to build around?
Samkon Gado?
Greg Jennings?

Right now I would say the Bears have better/younger skill players than the Packers do.

Old 07-25-2006, 08:23 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Samkon Gado?
Greg Jennings?

Right now I would say the Bears have better/younger skill players than the Packers do.
I agree, Grossman, Benson, and Bradley are going to be good players.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 08:27 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grossman
Old 07-25-2006, 08:44 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Im gonna go Rodgers b/c he could have been the Number one pick two years ago and many believed he should have been.
http://web.archive.org/web/200503250.../rankings.html

scott had him ranked as the best player in the draft
Old 07-25-2006, 08:49 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Samkon Gado?
Greg Jennings?

Greg will be solid i think, i dunno about gado in the ZBS. But yeah i agree with you the packers will now need to turn their focus mainly to their offensive improvment now that they have a solid Defensive group. But you also have to remember that rodgers also has not became the starter yet and their offense is not set on what he will have to work with in the future. As for now they are working on rebuilding their O-line ,when that is set they will turn to skill players, if they can maybe pick up another reciever, and RB in the near future their offense could be pretty decent with players vets liek bubba, driver, and maybe a few new players will start living up to their potential like fergeson or Marc Boerigter.

they get smoked.

Old 07-25-2006, 08:59 PM    (permalink
President
Rookie

President hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Rex Grossman
President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 09:02 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think AAron Rodgers is the QB to watch for he has not had a chance to prove himself and he will be a good QB.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 09:02 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:

Good use of the archives.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 09:06 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:

Good use of the archives.
yep. Im still staying with grossman for now though