Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-19-2007, 08:40 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
You apparently don't know what an H-Back is. Its not a RB.
LOL im a redskins fan i know exactly what an H-back is. Al Saunders offense does not use an H-Back we only use TE's. Chris Cooley is a TE.
21ST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
LOL im a redskins fan i know exactly what an H-back is. Al Saunders offense does not use an H-Back we only use TE's. Chris Cooley is a TE.
But as an H-Back he is the best in the business. That is the point of the thread.
Old 05-19-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More of a prediction
I decided to mix it up a bit
QB-Drew Brees
HB-Ladanian Tomlinson
FB-Lorenzo Neal
WR-Steve Smith
TE-Antonio Gates
OT-Walter Jones
OG-Hutch
C-Olin

DE-Aaron Kampman
DT-Marcus Stroud
SLB-Shawne Merrimen
MLB-Brian Urlacher
WLB-AJ Hawk
CB-Champ Bailey
FS-Ed Reed
SS-Roy Williams
K-Vinatieri
P-Shane Lechler
KR-Devin Hester/Maurice Jones-Drew
PR-Devin Hester

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6 View Post
its only the begining of Gould's career. Guy impressed me when i watched him ...kicking in Chicago isnt easy..Windy City + Kicker = bad usually..gould makes it easy
11 mph today. and during the winter. nasty nasty winds off the lake. which if you didn't know. is half a block away.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you know you have 2 once in a lifetime future HOF'ers when every single person in a 7 page thread lists tomlinson and bailey as their #1's.. cept for the dude that picked jonathan joseph, and that doesnt count
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 07:38 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought Sellers was the H-Back

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
you know you have 2 once in a lifetime future HOF'ers when every single person in a 7 page thread lists tomlinson and bailey as their #1's.. cept for the dude that picked jonathan joseph, and that doesnt count
I honestly wouldn't consider either player once in a lifetime. LT is very special no doubt, but at this point he isn't even as good as Barry Sanders or Walter Payton, let alone better.

One could make the case for Bailey as there aren't as many high profile CB's of this generation, but I'd still put him below Deion in his prime or Ronnie Lott for that matter. Or Dick "Nightrane" Lane considering how long your lifetime is.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 05-19-2007 at 08:01 PM.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

QB-Tom Brady

RB-LaDanian Tomlinson

FB- Lorenzo Neal

WR-Steve Smith

TE- Antonio Gates

DE- Julius Peppers

DT- Marcus Stroud

OLB- Adalius Thomas

MLB- Brian Urlacher (Was Ray Lewis Couple of years ago)

CB- Champ Bailey

S- Ed Reed

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
I thought Sellers was the H-Back
He was used there but the point is there is not an H-Back in the redskins offense anymore
21ST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
He was used there but the point is there is not an H-Back in the redskins offense anymore
It doesn't matter he would play H-Back in an offense that would use an H-Back. He would also be the best in the league at it.
Old 05-19-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
saunders is also a weenie

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Tom Brady
L. Tomlinson
Lorenzo Neal
Marvin Harrison
Antonio Gates
Walter Jones
Steve Huchinson
Kevin Mawae (in his prime)

Jason Taylor
Jamal Williams
Adalius Thomas
Brian Urlacher
Champ Bailey
Troy Polamalu

Adam Vinateiri
Brian Moorman
Devin Hester
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy bump batman!

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 12:10 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
Jamaal Brown plays LT, bbd.
Yeah, but he also played RT. I think as a RT he was the best in the game. He may very well be one of the best LTs soon enough. I was very impressed with him this past year.

Quote:
LOL you gotta admit that is funny unless you did it on purpose cause isnt Walter Thomas a DT. Also Cooley isnt an H-back but i guess he would be one of the better ones in the leauge.
Lol, holy crap, I didnt even notice that. I meant Walter Jones.

Didn't Cooley play HBack sometimes under Gibbs playbook? I don't like how Saunders is using him. Gibbs utilized him better.
Old 05-30-2007, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

QB- T. Brady
RB- L. Tomlinson
FB- L. Neal
TE- A. Gates
WR- M. Harrison
OT- J. Brown
OG- S. Hutchinson
C- O. Kreutz

DE- (4-3) J. Peppers, (3-4) R. Seymour
DT- (UT) T. Harris, (NT) J. Williams
OLB- (4-3) J. Peterson, (3-4) A. Thomas(better coverage skills than Merriman)
MLB- B. Urlacher
CB- Some guy named "The Champ"
FS- E. Reed
SS- A-Dub

K- Vinatieri
P- McBriar(it changes every bloody year)

Last edited by 255979119 : 05-30-2007 at 12:20 AM.
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I laughed when I saw the Alstott picks. Sure he is good in Madden, but that just doesn't translate into the NFL.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:26 AM    (permalink
CW99
Rookie

CW99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

QB: Donovan McNabb
RB: LaDainian Tomlinson
FB: Lorenzo Neal
WR: Anquan Boldin
TE: Antonio Gates
OT: Walter Jones
OG: Shawn Andrews
C: Jamal Jackson

DE: Julius Peppers
DT: Jamal Williams
OLB: Shawne Merriman
MLB: Ray Lewis
CB: Champ Bailey
S: Brian Dawkins
Old 05-30-2007, 09:44 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After this upcoming season... best WR once again will be... Randy Moss.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote