Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-30-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Bem1
Rookie

Bem1 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Porter's number change becomes too expensive

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns
hahaha
Quote:
Man, there's a couple of nice cars I'd like to get for that money
Old 05-30-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahahaha. That is awesome. I love stories like that. Very heart-warming. I can now go through the rest of my day with a smile on my face now that the cockles of my heart have been warmed by such a humanitarian like Jerry Porter.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Contr0versy

I could care less what number he wears, I just can't wait to see Porter shine this season. He's one of the most underrated WRs in the game.
Old 05-30-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude he's been a non-existant ***** the last two years. Underrated? Give me a break...

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Dude he's been a non-existant ***** the last two years. Underrated? Give me a break...
he had just a shade under 1000 yards a year ago, so definitely not the last 2 years and the only reason he was non-existent last year was cuz Shell wouldnt play him.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what???

$210,000 in Jerry Porter merchandise? Why???
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
942 yards and 5 TDs two years a go... and 998 yards with 9 TDs three years ago, only starting as the #1 for 8 games. He hasn't been non-existant, just last year Shell was stupid.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Porter
It's slimming," he said. "It's faster. It was working. Oh well.
Porter went on to say, "Now that I'm back in number 84, I have little choice but to start a fight with Coach Kiffin, rent a 16-wheeler with the express intention of parking it in Al Davis' reserved parking spot, slowly decimate JaMarcus' confidence by dropping every pass he throws, and calling out for pizza to be delivered to Al's office. Oh well."
Old 05-31-2007, 04:51 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
Porter went on to say, "Now that I'm back in number 84, I have little choice but to start a fight with Coach Kiffin, rent a 16-wheeler with the express intention of parking it in Al Davis' reserved parking spot, slowly decimate JaMarcus' confidence by dropping every pass he throws, and calling out for pizza to be delivered to Al's office. Oh well."
hahaahah, awesome
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 01:18 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like Jerry Poter,and I think he can be a legit #1 if he can ever be that for 16 games, but to call him underrated is comical. Underrated implies that you've actually had a star caliber season and just were recognized for it. Porter has had solid seasons where he almost broke 1,000, but that doesn't warrant much recognition.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote