Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

View Poll Results: Which freshmen running back will make the greatest impact this year
Marc Tyler, USC 2 4.65%
Joe McKnight, USC 12 27.91%
Noel Devine, West Virginia 7 16.28%
LeSean McCoy, Pittsburgh 6 13.95%
Robert Hughes, Notre Dame 2 4.65%
John Clay, Wisconsin 4 9.30%
Graig Cooper, Miami 4 9.30%
Lennon Creer, Tennessee 1 2.33%
Brandon Saine, Ohio State 5 11.63%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-30-2007, 11:35 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Which incoming freshmen running back will make the biggest impact

Which guy will have the biggest impact this year?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
TouchdownUSC
Rookie

TouchdownUSC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

everyone has been saying great things about Joe Mcknight but I just have a feeling Marc Tyler is going to be the guy that really tears it up next year
TouchdownUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 11:59 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchdownUSC View Post
everyone has been saying great things about Joe Mcknight but I just have a feeling Marc Tyler is going to be the guy that really tears it up next year
thats if he plays.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 12:01 AM    (permalink
jbeans187
Veteran

jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Graig Cooper will be splitting time with Javarris James, hopefully they can create some thunder and lightning like Clemson

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs
jbeans187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out of all those guys on that list I think LeSean McCoy is in the best position to put up some decent stats. Pitt does have a few talented runners like Kevin Collier but I think McCoy is a great athlete who will be ready to make things happen after a prep year and a realtively uncrowded backfield (as opposed to the other options).
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Saine. He has insane measurables, and has the production to back it up. This kid can pound the ball, he can catch, and is a home-run threat every down. He could be a perfect speed/power compliment for the power runner Chris Wells.
Old 05-31-2007, 03:13 AM    (permalink
Veteran

22,895 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

One of the Trojan boys baby!
22,895 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 03:14 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll go with McKnight, he's got the skill set to contribute in many different ways.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 03:28 AM    (permalink
reese

if noel devine gets to play then i thnk it will be him...as fast and quick as he is and with wvu's offense as good as it is i can see him havin some quick sucess
Old 05-31-2007, 10:52 AM    (permalink
jbooshey
Rookie

jbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

John Clay...he is going to lighten the load for PJ Hill and then eventually take over
jbooshey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 12:11 PM    (permalink
TouchdownUSC
Rookie

TouchdownUSC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
thats if he plays.

yeah you're right, there is a chance he may redshirt but im hoping i get to see him play next year
TouchdownUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 12:28 PM    (permalink
constant cough
Rookie

constant cough hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Even though he didn't go to LSU I gotta go with Joe McKnight. Can't deny a talent like that.
constant cough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yeah you're right, there is a chance he may redshirt but im hoping i get to see him play next year
i think he even said himself that he was gonna redshirt.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can someone fill me in in how lesean mccoy ended up at pitt?

marc tyler won't play this year.
Old 05-31-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

LSU fan here..McKnight..
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
504 to ATL
Veteran

504 to ATL 504 to ATL 504 to ATL 504 to ATL

Most of those guys will hardly play a lick. I will go with McCoy.
504 to ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 07:32 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
can someone fill me in in how lesean mccoy ended up at pitt?

marc tyler won't play this year.
Yea, I thought he was a Miami lock...
Old 05-31-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
Yea, I thought he was a Miami lock...
First of all the kid is half r3tarded. Literally. I will be shocked to see him stay eligible in College.

Second, I'm not sure he ever knew where he wanted to go. After he knew he had to go to Prep school he commited to Miami just to have a fall back school IMO.

Then Graig Cooper who went to the same prep school as McCoy commited to Miami & I don't think he wanted to compete with him.
BUSTKUNTLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure he's not going to sniff the field.

I heard the injury he suffered was horrific and he could be out for a long time.
BUSTKUNTLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

If Devine can keep up his GPA.... than he makes the greatest impact. because didnt they move that fullback to fulltime tightend? so if they do that they can have both devine and slaton and white in the same backfield... thats deadly, they have to account for all three leaving noel to make plays. But if he cant keep up his GPA.... Its McKnight the kids amazing. I just think that backfield is way to loaded for him to be assured playing time.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Last edited by HoopsDemon12 : 05-31-2007 at 11:48 PM.
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
If Devine can keep up his GPA.... than he makes the greatest impact. because didnt they move that fullback to fulltime tightend? so if they do that they can have both devine and slaton and white in the same backfield... thats deadly, they have to account for all three leaving noel to make plays. But if he cant keep up his GPA.... Its McKnight the kids amazing. I just think that backfield is way to loaded for him to be assured playing time.
see the thing with McKnight tho is that even if he isnt getting a lot of time in the backfield this year, hes going to be in there a ton, playing in the slot and he's probably going to be the punt and kick returner, so McKnight will definately make a HUGE impact this year. IMO
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I agree with you, i think Marc Tyler was really the best running back in the class this year. Hes very fast, hes strong and he breaks a ton of tackles. He runs harder than alot of runningbacks ive seen. But unfortunately he probably wont play at all next year. But when him and mcknight are sophs and juniors they will straight up dominate. They are going to be Thunder and Lightning V2.
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote