Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-28-2006, 01:29 AM    (permalink
getwellchad
Veteran

Location: "Hey professor, what's another name for pirate treasure?"
getwellchad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.getwellchad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Maddox vs. Tucker Max

A few months ago I was introduced to Tucker Max's website, www.tuckermax.com , and I was hooked after the first story and killed many, many hours at work reading his website from top to bottom. Then a little later I was introduced to Maddox's website, http://maddox.xmission.com/ , and was blown away. So today at work I figured, might as well do some research and find out which one of these great men was the greatest. As I've already read both websites and I'm sure as hell not going to buy a book, I went to YouTube for help. I don't want to influence your decision so I'll just post what I saw and let you make your own decision...

Maddox:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=m46CMjN65uw&search=maddox
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oxRaINKS7-A
http://youtube.com/watch?v=m46CMjN65uw

Tucker Max:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jk_p3-4jM...h=tucker%20max
http://youtube.com/watch?search=tuck...&v=mAbreeMofRg
(On the last Tucker Max video, the radio host was am idiot and that whole symbolic ripping of the book was ridiculous, but tucker could have told the story better)
Old 07-28-2006, 01:59 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmm Hard decision..
Old 07-28-2006, 02:03 AM    (permalink

I don't know if i;m the only one who is thinking this but...

Who the hell are these people?
Old 07-28-2006, 02:05 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre

Just random dudes with websites, both are a good intellectual read.

Btw, I voted for Tucker.
Old 07-28-2006, 02:18 AM    (permalink
getwellchad
Veteran

Location: "Hey professor, what's another name for pirate treasure?"
getwellchad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.getwellchad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

Check out the sites, you'll thank me later.
Old 07-28-2006, 03:45 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i remember reading maddox about uhhh...the little kid drawing one where he graded them :D :D :D

annnd

how to kill yourself...i thought those were hilarious so he gets my vote.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 04:31 AM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

I <3 Maddox, even though hrsd a lib.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
Quote:

Just random dudes with websites, both are a good intellectual read.

Btw, I voted for Tucker.
I"m not sure if intellectual read is the right description...

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 10:52 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

www.thegmanifesto.com

is pretty fantastic also. i mean, assuming you don't take it seriously.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 11:21 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted Maddox, but to be honest, I havent seen any Tucker Max yet. The only thing I dont like about Maddox is that he doesnt update his site that often. I read through the entire thing plus archives in about a week lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 07:38 PM    (permalink
dukies9101
Rookie

dukies9101 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i haven't read any of Maddox's stuff but i have read a lot of Tucker Max's stuff and he's really funny. But some of Tucker Max's stories sound fake like he has these really detailed and elaborate stories about him being extremly drunk and doing stupid stuff. But i don't understand how he remebers everything that happened

Big 12 North Champions: Mizzou
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCshutEmDown
The only thing that will stop LJ is the endzone.
dukies9101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 05:06 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He takes out a voice recorder, then he also has all of his friends fill him in on stuff.
someone447 is offline   Reply With Quote