Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 06-04-2007, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Go_Eli
Veteran

Go_Eli hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Interview with Kevin Boss

Enjoy it.

http://www.ny-footballgiants.com/columns/author/14/
Go_Eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good read, thanks for the article
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Go_Eli
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Good read, thanks for the article
Thanks. Nice guy, too. Really interesting to talk to, as were DeOssie and London.
Old 06-04-2007, 01:19 PM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

interesting. he sounded kind of phony to me in the beggining though. you get that feeling?
Old 06-04-2007, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This guy was my top sleeper. I think he will be good for you guys.
Old 06-04-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Go_Eli
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
interesting. he sounded kind of phony to me in the beggining though. you get that feeling?
Eh, maybe at the beginning, but I could tell he really, really, really likes working with Coach Pope. High praise of him but I think it's genuine.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Go Eli, are you going to be a pro scout or something?
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Go_Eli
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post
Go Eli, are you going to be a pro scout or something?
Not planning on it. Just a hobby for now.