Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-04-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

That tag team match in the open between Cryme Time and Dykstra/Nitro was actually really good. Both teams were solid.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have not seen Cryme Time in a really long time.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Tag Team Champions Cade and Murdoch.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was sweet when Cena threw the stairs at Khali.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cena FU's Khali again to retain the WWE Championship.

BoneKrusher
Old 06-04-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Dammit. That surprises me.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
They need to let someone else win it for a change. I like Cena and all but he has had it way too long and its starting to get boring. What ever happened to The Rock returning? I saw that episode of him reading the newspaper and that he said he was coming back but I have never seen him.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Could be worse....Khali could be champ
Old 06-04-2007, 11:42 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Good show tonight, I'm actually excited for ECW tomorrow night.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 08:25 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84 View Post
Good show tonight, I'm actually excited for ECW tomorrow night.
It was pretty good. Crazy Vince was pretty funny, and all the titles on the line was somewhat entertaining. Cade and Murdoch turned heel which is good, but I think Cryme Tyme needs to be on RAW more.

BoneKrusher
Old 06-05-2007, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
They need to let someone else win it for a change. I like Cena and all but he has had it way too long and its starting to get boring. What ever happened to The Rock returning? I saw that episode of him reading the newspaper and that he said he was coming back but I have never seen him.
He didn't say he was comin back, he was just hyping up the Hair vs. Hair match at Wrestlemania. It would be tight if he came back though.

I heard the Cryme Tyme vs Dykstra/Nitro match was good. I like all four, but Dykstra and Nitro should not be together unless one of them radically changes their gimmick/appearance.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Rob Conway would've fit better with Johnny Nitro, as opposed to Kenny Dykstra.. Unfortunately, they released him :(
Old 06-05-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

That was dumb match. Lashley vs. 3 hacks.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

That was hardly a hardcore match. Lashley wins, which isn't surprising. The only good part of that match was Lashley putting Sandman through the table.

BoneKrusher
Old 06-05-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

If McMahon wants to take away the title from Lashley, put him up against Snitzky.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Quote:
If McMahon wants to take away the title from Lashley, put him up against Snitzky.
I don't want Snitsky to get it, if Lashley loses it I would give it to either Cor Von or Punk.

BoneKrusher
Old 06-05-2007, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
I don't want Snitsky to get it, if Lashley loses it I would give it to either Cor Von or Punk.
I don't think you'll see a Punk/Lashley match. You don't see faces pit against each other that often.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want my boy Elijah Burke to get a run with the title. If I could buy stock in any wrestler, it'd be him right now. I think he'll take off big whenever he makes it to Raw.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I want my boy Elijah Burke to get a run with the title. If I could buy stock in any wrestler, it'd be him right now. I think he'll take off big whenever he makes it to Raw.
I don't know, I think I like Cor Von better than that big mouth.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
He'll probably get drafted to a different show, but hopefully Cor Von won't go with him so he can start doing one-on-one matches now.

BoneKrusher
Old 06-05-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right now Burke has the higher ceiling due to his mic skills, whereas they don't really allow Cor Von to speak at all so he's relegated to a bit character. Depending on how they work the draft, ECW could be an excellent show if given more experienced talent.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

I just can't picture ECW having several high-profile wrestlers such as Cena or Batista, but we'll see.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lashley will still be the champ of ECW I'm sure, but if they brought over a Randy Orton, Finlay, Kane, and a Chris Masters to go along with Cor Von, Snitsky, Hardcore Holly, CM Punk, Striker and the likes you could get some solid feuds and actually have ECW wrestlers going after the ECW Title and not Vince.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

ECW will probably get someone with a Championship past to give some guys credibility.. Chris Benoit, or Rey Mysterio Jr. Or they could bring in a veteran or two like William Regal or Finlay.