Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-05-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ahah two more losses for the bills?
yeah right....
a pass rushing D-line against Mr.Immobility
Old 06-05-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its a 4th if Green plays 70 percent of the offensive snaps, so there is a good chance the conditions will bet met.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...ohn&id=2894631
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im very disappointed in mueller for giving in and offering the higher pick but i guess this means the end of daunte so i cant really complain much.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had to.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDp5IP76PeY

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If only the Dolphins would have went with Drew Brees... thank you MIAMI!!
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:57 AM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's Brodie Croyle time!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 04:24 AM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally. I'm wondering where Daunte is going now...?

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 08:03 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Miami blinked first. Still think Miami will have a top 5 draft pick next year. Miami is just not a very good team playing in a tough division.

I'm not impressed with Beck either and 2nd round QB's have a tremendous failure rate.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:01 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To me it was a good move by both teams fair on both ends.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:37 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing about Beck in this scenario is that for the Dolphins to get legit value out of that pick, he has to be starting by 2008 at the least. Is it really worth trading for Trent Green and giving him an extension (also moving Culpepper in the process), when you really have to get this rookie QB into your lineup quickly? I would say no.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 10:40 AM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Do you think anyone is going to make the trade for Culpepper?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2894921
Old 06-06-2007, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryJohnson27 View Post
Thank god this is finally over! Croyle will be the starter next season IMO. From everything I've read Huard is going to have to have one heck of a training camp to win the job.
And from what I've read Huard will be starting again after game 3 when Croyle's knees give in.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 10:51 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sveen View Post
Finally. I'm wondering where Daunte is going now...?
to the doctors office and never coming out
i seriously think his career might be over... though the injury isnt career threatening, i dont see him being the same

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:16 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
It's Brodie Croyle time!!!!
Whats so great about Croyle.

Could Culpepper end up with the rams? he had his best season under scott lenahan in minnesota

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Last edited by DeathbyStat : 06-06-2007 at 12:19 PM.
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:24 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDown View Post
Do you think anyone is going to make the trade for Culpepper?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2894921
What team could really use a star QB who is still only about 30, used to have a big time arm, but got by on his athleticism? Culpepper has a lot of past results, and the team has to be okay with taking risks on guys for the right price. Possible destinations include: Houston, Buffalo, Jacksonville, Green Bay, Baltimore, Carolina, and Chicago. Thinking about the rest of the league, I can't say for sure that other don't see many teams chomping at the bit to get him in a trade, especially with his contract. I foresee teams trying to sign him once he's released by Miami. I don't think any team will want him so badly that they will trade a draft pick for him.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyStat View Post
That is what we plan on finding out.
Old 06-06-2007, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
The thing about Beck in this scenario is that for the Dolphins to get legit value out of that pick, he has to be starting by 2008 at the least. Is it really worth trading for Trent Green and giving him an extension (also moving Culpepper in the process), when you really have to get this rookie QB into your lineup quickly? I would say no.
That's easy to say but GM's and HC's get fired when their team stinks up the league. There was no way either of these guys wants the owner breathing down their necks when he's looking out at empty seats because Miami stinks. A GM and HC are also paid to keep a stadium filled and the money pouring in. Sports fans rarely understand the real picture in running a team especially the financial side of the equation.
Fans are renewing their season tickets this time of the year and Miami could be looking at hundreds of millions of dollars in losses with Lemon or Beck as their starting QB. Signing Green will allieviate that for know even if it turns out he isn't the player he used to be, then by next year Beck may be ready after starting the last few games of the coming season. Fans live on hope and you had better offer them some or the owner's pocketbook will be awfully light for the coming season. A 4th or 5th round pick is cheap if it enables you to keep your job and provides Miami fans with some hope for next season.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
kmartin575
Veteran

kmartin575 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyStat View Post

Could Culpepper end up with the rams? he had his best season under scott lenahan in minnesota
He has a cannon for an arm, he is accurate, he has a quick release, he has good mechanics, and he is a leader.

The only thing not great about him is his ability to stay healthy.

Hopefully that will change.
kmartin575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Culpepper=Lions!!!!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote