Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 05-23-2007, 03:26 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coCANES17 View Post
1. West Virginia - Slaton/Schmitt/White/Devine/and Reynaud with the slot options.
2. Clemson - Spiller/Davis
3. USC - Dennis/Washington/McKnight/Moody/Gable/Johnson/Bradford/etc.
4. Arkansas - McFadden/Jones/Hillis
5. N.C. State - Brown/Baker
6. LSU - Williams/Murphy/Brousard/Hester
7. Texas A&M - McGee/Goodson/J-Train
8. Oklahoma - Patrick/Murray
9. Oregon - Stewart/Johnson
10. South Carolina - Boyd/Davis
I believe the title of the thread was Best RB duo, not best running game. God I hope McFadden doesn't come out this year, there's too good a chance the Cowboys get him
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think in a few years Aldridge and Armando Allen could be a top duo for ND. This year, though, I'd have to say Arkansas takes it.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWFender1 View Post
My 3 are:

Ark - McFadden, Jones
WVU - Slaton, Devine (assuming he doesnt red shirt)
USC - Gable, Moody, Bradford, McKnight (whatever combination you wish to make)
He qualified?
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
bennybee38
Rookie

bennybee38 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

its arkansas and clemson top 2 but im gunna say oklahoma will surprise people.
bennybee38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
mil_brew_fan
Rookie

mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.

I'd take Felix and McFadden in a heartbeat
mil_brew_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWFender1 View Post
My 3 are:

Ark - McFadden, Jones
WVU - Slaton, Devine (assuming he doesnt red shirt)
USC - Gable, Moody, Bradford, McKnight (whatever combination you wish to make)
basically what i am thinking...god dam does USC have to be good at every position

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
TouchdownUSC
Rookie

TouchdownUSC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I agree... 1. Arkansas, 2. West Virginia, 3. USC

If USC has more than one running back that produces though they may be ahead of WV for me next year but thats only judging by how Devine does if he plays. We all know slaton is a beast
TouchdownUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i really don't think west virginia is in the top 5. devine has no experience and schmitt is the most overrated player in college football.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:57 AM    (permalink
schmiddog
Veteran

schmiddog hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This isn't really a debate. McFadden and Jones are easily the premier duo. Davis and Spiller are in the same league, but noticeably worse.
schmiddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 11:18 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
i really don't think west virginia is in the top 5. devine has no experience and schmitt is the most overrated player in college football.
If Devine does end up playing I can't see how you can name 5 duos better than that. Just because he hasn't played in college doesn't mean he is a ridiculous talent. And I don't see how you can call Schmitt overrated since no one really talks about him and was only mentioned once in this thread. He is a FB that hard 100 yards when he was the feature back.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 03:28 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a big fan of Oregon's duo of Jonathan Stewart and Jeremiah Johnson.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
dware_94

Quote:
Originally Posted by constant cough View Post
McFadden/Jones
Davis/Spiller
Slaton/Devine
Hill/Clay
good call............
Old 06-08-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

guru, CCC keep stuntin'
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 02:00 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to go with Texas A+M because the Mike Goodson-Javorskie Lane combo is VERY similar to what USC had with Reggie Bush and LenDale White. They should have no problem picking up first downs when Goodson will average 5+ ypc on 1st and second down with Lane there to pick up any clutch short yardage situations.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote