Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-01-2006, 02:27 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default BBD's 10 NFL Truths (long write up)

Hey, if a moron like Whitlock can do it, why can't I? Im gonna make some predictions of stuff we'll see during the season, I'm just curious to see if 4 months from now if I was right. So...here we go

10. The Redskins will be at the bottom of the NFC East. That doesn't mean theyre a bad team, that just means that they won't be the better than the other 3. They have a great team on paper, but I just don't see Brunell holding up throughout the season and when they have to put Campbell in at Qb, kiss the playoffs good bye. You will not make the playoffs in this division with essentially a rookie qb. No way. I see an 8-8/7-9 season for them, which in this division, is enough to be the bottom.

9. Vernon Davis will have a disappointing year. I don't believe in Vernon Davis. He ran fast...whoopidy do. He's short, and has short arms. For all his strength, he doesn't block well, nor will he ever block well because of his short arms. A TE doesn't have to be fast, he has to be long. Look at Gates, theres at least 5 TEs in the league faster, yet he is the best. Why? Because his arms go down to his shoe laces, thats why.

8. Brian Dawkins will continue to be the Zach Thomas of safeties, all walk yet will not be considered the best FS in the game. Brian Dawkins has been the best FS in the game for the past 6 years or so. But he's always put behind someone else. He's durable, incredible at coverage, sure tackler, great blitzer, a team leader, intelligent, what more does he have to do? He is the best FS in the game, arguably the best S in the game right here right now, but he doesn't get that kind of love. And this year will be no different.

7. The NO Saints are gonna surprise alot of people this year. This is my darkhouse playoff contender. They have a great offense. Brees, Stallworth, Horn, Deuce and Reggie...thats insane. They can throw split back looks at you all day and you couldn't stop it. Motion Reggie to the slot...peace out LB. This offense could be explosive. And they have a decent pass rush on defense. That masks alot of other glaring weaknesses. If they can catch a hot streak....this team could snag a wild card spot.

6. Ben Roethlisberger will blame poor performance on more spoof injuries. Pay attention to this. He has a history of it. Its been overlooked because he's winning and winning solves everything. But pay attention to what he's said and done the past 2 years. His rookie year he blames his loss in the playoffs to a fake toe/foot injury, then he blames it on throwing too much (15-20 times a game is too much?). Then last year, he has a "thumb" injury that needed "surgery", but it turns out his thumb was perfectly fine. He blamed his loss to the Bengals in the regular season on his health, and in the SB he looked and felt fine....until he threw a pick for a TD (or almost a TD, i forgot). Then all of a sudden, he's holding his thumb in pain. This is a recurring theme, and if you pay close attention, if he starts losing this year, he will make more excuses...just watch out for it is all I'm saying.

5. The Ravens will make the playoffs, and the Bengals won't. I excpect the Ravens to have a balanced offense this year. Jamal Lewis should be back, and even if Boller has to start, I don't see him doing that bad. He actually finished the year real strong. They have an all world defense as well that will keep them in games. The bengals on the other hand, don't have an impressive defense, and Palmer should miss some time. That will prevent them from getting back in the playoffs.

4. The Giants first half schedule will either make them or break them.
The Giants fate is simple. Its all gonna come down to the first half of the season. Their schedule is brutal. If they falter, the season is over. If they succeed, they can very well win the division. Eli Manning will have a break out year, but will it be enough to win the first half? The schedule is brutal, and one injury during those games (esp to Barber) could end the Giants season. And if the secondary plays the way it did last year...well, its not gonna be pretty.

3. The AFC West will be an open race. This division is up for grabs. All the teams can win it...even the Raiders. The Chiefs have issues on defense and lost Roaf, the Broncos will still have issues at qb, the Raiders have a young but developing defense and Aaron Brooks, and the Chargers have Rivers running the show for the first time. All have major question marks that will be answered during the season. I wouldn't be surprised if this division mirrors the NFC East.

2. People will realize that they are waay overrating Al Saunders. All you hear is Al Saunders this, Al Saunders that. "The redskins offense will be great because of Al Saunders.." Give me a break. Do you think that KC oline had anything to do with his success in KC? That oline made the world go round. Not Al Saunders. He didn't look like a genius when Roaf was injured last year. Al Saunders will not revitalize the skins offense. It will be good, but no one should expect KC like results. Thats just foolish.

1. Larry Johnson will not have the rushing title next year. Larry Johnson will not have the rushing title next year despite of what everyone says. He's the easy paper choice, but he lost Roaf and teams will be gunning for him. I think he's getting too much hype and its gotten to his head. He will have a great year, but he won't be the best in the NFL, that will go to Ladanian this year.
bigbluedefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 02:32 PM    (permalink

great writeup, i pretty much agree with all of it except the part about the Redskins. I think theyre the BEST team in the NFC East and the 2nd best team in the NFC.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:32 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Nice job, I'm very much in agreement with 10 and 8, and the second half of 5.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Don’t quit, don’t even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 02:38 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very intriguing predictions. Be sure to save them, so we can re-evaluate at mid-season.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 02:39 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358
Very intriguing predictions. Be sure to save them, so we can re-evaluate at mid-season.
How do I do that? Thats the reason why I made the write up, so I can look back and see how right/wrong I was.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:40 PM    (permalink
LookItsAlDavis
Veteran

LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice write. It felt like I was reading something off of sportsline. I agree with most except for number one.
LookItsAlDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 02:41 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good ballsy predictions. I like the one about Brian Dawkins he doesn't get enough respect. The last one about LJ is kind of confusing because you say that he won't get the title, then say he will in the line after it. The Eagles are in the same boat as #4 about the Giants. Our first 6 games are all games they should win, and we will see how they do, if they beat most of them they may make the playoffs.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Especially agree with #9, #8, and #6.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
Quote:
How do I do that? Thats the reason why I made the write up, so I can look back and see how right/wrong I was.

copy and past to MSword...or if u can...add a poll

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 03:01 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06
Good ballsy predictions. I like the one about Brian Dawkins he doesn't get enough respect. The last one about LJ is kind of confusing because you say that he won't get the title, then say he will in the line after it. The Eagles are in the same boat as #4 about the Giants. Our first 6 games are all games they should win, and we will see how they do, if they beat most of them they may make the playoffs.
Yeah, that was a typo, I edited that. It'll be interesting to see how right/wrong I was. We can look back at my predictions throughout the year and see if I can call em with the best of em, or if I'm no different from Whitlock. :)
Old 08-01-2006, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
7. The NO Saints are gonna surprise alot of people this year. This is my darkhouse playoff contender. They have a great offense. Brees, Stallworth, Horn, Deuce and Reggie...thats insane. They can throw split back looks at you all day and you couldn't stop it. Motion Reggie to the slot...peace out LB. This offense could be explosive. And they have a decent pass rush on defense. That masks alot of other glaring weaknesses. If they can catch a hot streak....this team could snag a wild card spot.
Nice prediction.. although, with our make-shift offensive line and our defense not including our defensive line.. I don't see playoffs for us this season. Next season? Yeah, I could definitely buy into that one.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 03:05 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16
Quote:
Quote:

If you don't mind me asking, How do you add a poll? Ive always wanted to make Poll threads but I don't know how to do it. Im not that computer literate. :)
Old 08-01-2006, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16
Quote:
Quote:

If you don't mind me asking, How do you add a poll? Ive always wanted to make Poll threads but I don't know how to do it. Im not that computer literate. :)
Well...when u make a topic...at the bottom....there should be poll options

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 03:08 PM    (permalink

you can add a poll by clicking edit on the first post and scrolling down to the bottom theres the poll stuff
Old 08-01-2006, 03:09 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

wow, that was easy. :)
Old 08-01-2006, 03:13 PM    (permalink

Trust me if the redskins have a shot at the playoffs, you wont see jason campbell come in.
Old 08-01-2006, 03:35 PM    (permalink
President
Rookie

President hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Re: BBD's 10 NFL Truths (long write up)

Quote:
Hey, if a moron like Whitlock can do it, why can't I? Im gonna make some predictions of stuff we'll see during the season, I'm just curious to see if 4 months from now if I was right. So...here we go

10. The Redskins will be at the bottom of the NFC East. That doesn't mean theyre a bad team, that just means that they won't be the better than the other 3. They have a great team on paper, but I just don't see Brunell holding up throughout the season and when they have to put Campbell in at Qb, kiss the playoffs good bye. You will not make the playoffs in this division with essentially a rookie qb. No way. I see an 8-8/7-9 season for them, which in this division, is enough to be the bottom.

9. Vernon Davis will have a disappointing year. I don't believe in Vernon Davis. He ran fast...whoopidy do. He's short, and has short arms. For all his strength, he doesn't block well, nor will he ever block well because of his short arms. A TE doesn't have to be fast, he has to be long. Look at Gates, theres at least 5 TEs in the league faster, yet he is the best. Why? Because his arms go down to his shoe laces, thats why.

8. Brian Dawkins will continue to be the Zach Thomas of safeties, all walk yet will not be considered the best FS in the game. Brian Dawkins has been the best FS in the game for the past 6 years or so. But he's always put behind someone else. He's durable, incredible at coverage, sure tackler, great blitzer, a team leader, intelligent, what more does he have to do? He is the best FS in the game, arguably the best S in the game right here right now, but he doesn't get that kind of love. And this year will be no different.

6. Ben Roethlisberger will blame poor performance on more spoof injuries. Pay attention to this. He has a history of it. Its been overlooked because he's winning and winning solves everything. But pay attention to what he's said and done the past 2 years. His rookie year he blames his loss in the playoffs to a fake toe/foot injury, then he blames it on throwing too much (15-20 times a game is too much?). Then last year, he has a "thumb" injury that needed "surgery", but it turns out his thumb was perfectly fine. He blamed his loss to the Bengals in the regular season on his health, and in the SB he looked and felt fine....until he threw a pick for a TD (or almost a TD, i forgot). Then all of a sudden, he's holding his thumb in pain. This is a recurring theme, and if you pay close attention, if he starts losing this year, he will make more excuses...just watch out for it is all I'm saying.

5. The Ravens will make the playoffs, and the Bengals won't. I excpect the Ravens to have a balanced offense this year. Jamal Lewis should be back, and even if Boller has to start, I don't see him doing that bad. He actually finished the year real strong. They have an all world defense as well that will keep them in games. The bengals on the other hand, don't have an impressive defense, and Palmer should miss some time. That will prevent them from getting back in the playoffs.

4. The Giants first half schedule will either make them or break them.
The Giants fate is simple. Its all gonna come down to the first half of the season. Their schedule is brutal. If they falter, the season is over. If they succeed, they can very well win the division. Eli Manning will have a break out year, but will it be enough to win the first half? The schedule is brutal, and one injury during those games (esp to Barber) could end the Giants season. And if the secondary plays the way it did last year...well, its not gonna be pretty.

3. The AFC West will be an open race. This division is up for grabs. All the teams can win it...even the Raiders. The Chiefs have issues on defense and lost Roaf, the Broncos will still have issues at qb, the Raiders have a young but developing defense and Aaron Brooks, and the Chargers have Rivers running the show for the first time. All have major question marks that will be answered during the season. I wouldn't be surprised if this division mirrors the NFC East.

2. People will realize that they are waay overrating Al Saunders. All you hear is Al Saunders this, Al Saunders that. "The redskins offense will be great because of Al Saunders.." Give me a break. Do you think that KC oline had anything to do with his success in KC? That oline made the world go round. Not Al Saunders. He didn't look like a genius when Roaf was injured last year. Al Saunders will not revitalize the skins offense. It will be good, but no one should expect KC like results. Thats just foolish.

1. Larry Johnson will not have the rushing title next year. Larry Johnson will not have the rushing title next year despite of what everyone says. He's the easy paper choice, but he lost Roaf and teams will be gunning for him. I think he's getting too much hype and its gotten to his head. He will have a great year, but he won't be the best in the NFL, that will go to Ladanian this year.
I agree with numbers 8,7,6,4,3,2,and 1. I really do think the AFC West will be a great compition for all. I think the Saints have a good offense, but you have to wonder about their defense. Good post.
President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 03:36 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm glad you're optmisitic about the Saints. I think you're the only one. I see us improving this year, going anywhere between 5-11 to 7-9 but I don't see the team making the playoffs. Other than Jammal Brown and Jeff Faine we don't have anyone on the offensive line and our defensive isn't that impressive, especially since it looks like we're going to essentially be starting to rookie's at Safety.

Next year isn't out the question, especially if we're in a position to draft an outstanding linebacker and improve the offensive line.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 03:47 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

THIS JUST IN, IT'S BREAKING NEWS:

The Redskins have a good OL.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 03:54 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Quote:

Yes they do, but I wouldn't rate it on the same level as KC's last year. KC's line was ridiculous. Like I said, theyll have a good offense, but don't think that Al Saunder's genius brain will make them like the best in the league...I think his playcalling is a little overrated. Calling an off-tackle run to the left will make anyone look like a genius when you have Roaf showing the way to Larry Johnson.
Old 08-01-2006, 04:02 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes they do, but I wouldn't rate it on the same level as KC's last year. KC's line was ridiculous. Like I said, theyll have a good offense, but don't think that Al Saunder's genius brain will make them like the best in the league...I think his playcalling is a little overrated. Calling an off-tackle run to the left will make anyone look like a genius when you have Roaf showing the way to Larry Johnson.
Is our line atleast good enough as the old rams?
Old 08-01-2006, 04:06 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No. 6 is B@#$S@#$ you dont have to like him but he goes and plays hurt and came back from knee surgury last year and you are going to say that. plus what he ment about throwing to much was that he didnt throw that much in college and no other rookie QB has ever made it that far. give credit where credit is do. all he does is WIN

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 04:13 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylor21
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Its a top 5 line imo. I personally favor the big strong olines like KC, I personally think the best oline ever was the Hogs, not the Dallas oline of the 90s (although its very close). I have Seattle, KC, Pittsburgh and Indy as better units off the top of my head. I guess Washington is 5 on the list.

I just think that the Skins would be better off running the ball more. This spread offense looks like it plans on setting up the run with the pass. I don't believe in those types of offenses. Its still a runner's league, and with the line you guys got, it would be better to pack it up and run. And then force 8 man fronts on you, and unleash Moss with the PA. Cooley and Lloyd for mids...I personally would start Randle El over Lloyd.
Old 08-01-2006, 04:14 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylor21
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Its a top 5 line imo. I personally favor the big strong olines like KC, I personally think the best oline ever was the Hogs, not the Dallas oline of the 90s (although its very close). I have Seattle, KC, Pittsburgh and Indy as better units off the top of my head. I guess Washington is 5 on the list.

I just think that the Skins would be better off running the ball more. This spread offense looks like it plans on setting up the run with the pass. I don't believe in those types of offenses. Its still a runner's league, and with the line you guys got, it would be better to pack it up and run. And then force 8 man fronts on you, and unleash Moss with the PA. Cooley and Lloyd for mids...I personally would start Randle El over Lloyd.
We arent going to run the ball any less than we have the past couple of years
Old 08-01-2006, 04:19 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel man
No. 6 is B@#$S@#$ you dont have to like him but he goes and plays hurt and came back from knee surgury last year and you are going to say that. plus what he ment about throwing to much was that he didnt throw that much in college and no other rookie QB has ever made it that far. give credit where credit is do. all he does is WIN
What the hell is this gibberish supposed to mean?

If you're trying to say he didn't throw it htat much in college [that's the only part that was semi-coherent], you couldn't be more wrong.

But I don't know what you're trying to say, because your post looks like you bashed your head into the keyboard a few times and called it well enough.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote