Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 06-07-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Summer workouts/times

Miami recently did a summer workout/timing. The fastest 40 was sophomore WR Sam Shields with a 4.26. The highest bench was senior OG Andrew Bain with 445 pounds.

Any other schools have any times out?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol how did i know you would once again in a thread mention Shields 40 time

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
ToldLikeItIs
Pro Bowler

ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Iowa

Fastest 40: Paul Chaney 4.31

Highest Bench: Rob Bruggeman 520

Neither of them will see legit PT this year, Bruggeman is out for the year with an ACL injury.

Players that will see some time

Charles Godfrey: 6'1 218 CB 4.38

Alex Kanellis: 6'4 310 lb OG/OT 480 LB BP
ToldLikeItIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kentucky's Junior day results in the 40 yard dash were interesting

Wide receiver Keenan Burton ran 4.45; quarterback Andre Woodson ran a 4.7; tight end Jacob Tamme 4.52; linebacker Wesley Woodyard 4.47.

4.52 for Tamme is blistering for a TE and I can see him being a fringe 1st rounder with a time like that next April. I'm fairly unimpressed with a 4.7 for Andre Woodson though.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -black View Post
I was actually looking at 40 times of some CBs and just wondering if any times were out.

And the lack of responses in the other thread may have had something to do with it. :p

The 4.7 isn't really disappointing for Woodson, he isn't really a scrambler, and a 4.7 is about where you want a QB.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-07-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im interested to see what Brandon Paul will run for FSU

im sure Garvin is still our fastest player

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Hey Kevin, how did Jess Beets look or whatever from Kentucky. lol 445? i got 405 before i got hurt.
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
Hey Kevin, how did Jess Beets look or whatever from Kentucky. lol 445? i got 405 before i got hurt.
I don't know I just got those times from a place I cannot mention on here
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 11:35 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
Yea, the 2nd best was 375, kinda worries me, the LT at my school last year got 405 and he is going to UMASS, UM only has one OL stronger than him? Then again our best OL weighed 265 last season.

<njx9> <3 dg

Last edited by draftguru151 : 06-07-2007 at 11:39 PM.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:36 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
haha well it is intersting... and maybe you have espn... or is it esp? hell i dont know

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 12:35 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Miami recently did a summer workout/timing. The fastest 40 was sophomore WR Sam Shields with a 4.26. The highest bench was senior OG Andrew Bain with 445 pounds.

Did he really run a 4.26? If he did that has to make him one of if not the fastest player in college football this year right? I didn't know he had that kind of speed!?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Yea, the 2nd best was 375, kinda worries me, the LT at my school last year got 405 and he is going to UMASS, UM only has one OL stronger than him? Then again our best OL weighed 265 last season.
yea i was 305 when i did it, it was pretty easy
man 6'1" 305, with a 5.2 40, if only i couldve stayed healty...
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 01:11 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

South Carolina WR Jared Cook...

6'5 235 lbs...ran a 4.37 40 and 37" inch vertical

Had to post it again...haha...now, if we could only find him a pair of hands...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
energizerbunny
Veteran

energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

its widely known miami's strength program puts little emphasis on bench press, however if you put up their olympic lift numbers against the rest of the countries they would be in the top 10 for sure.
energizerbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where'd did you guys find these times from?
Old 06-12-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nevermind, I found it.

Man I can't belive Kirby Freeman ran a 4.44 and a 4.09 short shuttle! Those are some of the sickest QB times I've ever seen.

Also Spencer Adkins. That guys a physical freak. 410 Bench, 550 squat, 345 power clean, and a 4.09 short shuttle. I'm looking foward to watching this guy next year.

Last edited by TACKLE : 06-12-2007 at 11:09 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
reese

Timed by NFL scouts, several players set Georgia
records for the 40-yard dash. Cornerback Bryan Evans ran a 4.27,
breaking the record set moments earlier when Remarcus Brown ran a
4.28. At least three other players broke 4.4, including wide
receivers A.J. Bryant and Mikey Henderson and safety Reshad Jones.
But the most impressive time was recorded by a defensive lineman.
Brandon Wood, who has been moved inside to tackle from defensive
end, clocked a 4.66 in the 40-yard dash, a UGA record for a down
lineman. “This is a guy that squats almost 700 pounds,” Coach Van
said. “It was unbelievable.”

also thomas brown uga's 190 pound rb benched 475

Last edited by reese : 06-13-2007 at 07:05 PM.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Did he grow some hands this offseason?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Shields had hands last year. :/ He was our best receiver last year, not saying much, but still.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-14-2007, 02:03 AM    (permalink
Music and Football
Rookie

Music and Football hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
im interested to see what Brandon Paul will run for FSU

im sure Garvin is still our fastest player

Yea, no 40 times yet, but Garvin did just take 6th in the country in the 100m at the Collegiate National Championship. And Antone is just as fast.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Shields had hands last year. :/ He was our best receiver last year, not saying much, but still.
Hmmm I still remember him dropping that huge pass last year (maybe against FSU) on 3rd down.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote