Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-07-2006, 12:52 PM    (permalink

the only undeserving person on here is David Thornton
Old 08-07-2006, 12:53 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lavar does not deserve to be on this list. The guy must prove to us all that he was not utilized the proper way, and that his football skill can mirror his physical talent. He gets that oppurtunity with the Giants, who will use him as a rushbacker, but until he gets on that field and proves his worth he does not deserve to be on the list.

Me personally, Im not entirely sold on Lavar. I have to see it first. Im worried about his durability and his football IQ. Physically, hes a beast, but football isn't just about who can run fast. Like I told some of my kids when I coached peewee football, I don't care if you can run fast, I care if youre running in the right direction. And Lavar doesn't always do that.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53
If you're differentiating both OLB spots (strong and weakside), I'd go Keith Bulluck as the WILL and Marcus Washington as the SAM.

Overall, since I can only vote for one I went with Keith.
The best way to look at this could be to pick the person who you think could play both the WILL and the SAM at the highest level.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 02:37 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
I said Derrick Brooks.
He is the only future Hall of Famer on that list. Derrick Brooks #1, Keith Bulluck #2 imo.
Old 08-07-2006, 02:41 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Easy it is Keith Bulluck

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keith Bulluck.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 04:14 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Keith Bulluck will win this poll so i just voted for Cato June
I thought about voting him, but Keith Bulluck is the best hands down. I was disapointed when he didn't make it to the pro bowl.

Cato June had an awesome year though. How many picks did he have like 5?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 04:25 PM    (permalink

Is this Strongside or Weakside?

But by just choosing one i would have to say Arrington. (his pro-bowl days)

Brooking is underrated though.
Old 08-07-2006, 04:30 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Keith Bulluck will win this poll so i just voted for Cato June
I thought about voting him, but Keith Bulluck is the best hands down. I was disapointed when he didn't make it to the pro bowl.

Cato June had an awesome year though. How many picks did he have like 5?
6 i think. its good to see that 3 guys on the list have been colts
Old 08-07-2006, 04:47 PM    (permalink

Bulluck is the best OLB and WLB in the NFL and Marcus Washington is the best SLB. I think we should split it into Weak and Strong
Old 08-07-2006, 04:50 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spikes should be on there. Maybe not win, but on there over Thornton :?

Regardless, Bulluck is the best
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bullet Bulluck! I think Briggs is realll solid too.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 04:56 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What about our boy Adalius Thomas? He gets no love? He can do it all....
Old 08-07-2006, 05:00 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
What about our boy Adalius Thomas? He gets no love? He can do it all....
he should be the teams ATH
Old 08-07-2006, 05:23 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still say somone is messing with the votes. Brooking had like 4 votes now he has 15? :shock:
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Titansfan #53
Rookie

Titansfan #53 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

how the **** does Brooking go from 3 votes to 17 votes ?

and all of the past 14 votes have been Brooking.
Titansfan #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 06:14 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

who would you want Bull or LaVar
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 06:41 PM    (permalink
3projectPAT6
Rookie

3projectPAT6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

call me a homer, but i would like to cast my vote for DJ

Sig byDLS42
3projectPAT6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bulluck

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I still say somone is messing with the votes. Brooking had like 4 votes now he has 15? :shock:

I am convinced that somebody has like 10 or so multiple accounts.
Old 08-07-2006, 06:48 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991
Quote:

I am convinced that somebody has like 10 or so multiple accounts.

yeah but my mom always said cheaters never win
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 06:52 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I found our cheater.
Old 08-07-2006, 06:56 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
:? who

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 06:57 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Quote:
:? who
I won't say because I don't know for sure but someone in this thread has 14 usernames posting from the same IP.

To the person in question- If you'd like to fess up PM me which username you'd like to keep and the rest will be deleted. If you don't you risk the deletion of all of your usernames.
Old 08-07-2006, 09:08 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

I think that Marcus Washington is the best SLB on here... But Bull is the best WLB.. That is all..
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote