Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-09-2006, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco99
Veteran

Denver Bronco99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver Bronco56
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn
Ken Lucas. He is the full package. He stops the run better then any corner, and he is great in coverage.
i put my vote for chris gamble, something about him, carolina by far have the ebst corner tandem and probably the bst defense in the NFL plus their loaded offense they are going all the way this year, they have it all, no holes at all
nope sorry, neither is better then champ, and Chris and Samari are better then carolinas
I disagree. Ken Lucas is the best CB in the NFL imo.
no problem, i mean its like some one saying Tom Brady is the best or Peyton Maning..but in this comparison...the only difference is one is Great and probally a HOFer and other jsut another good player
Old 08-09-2006, 09:19 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lucas is better in coverage but Champ is probably the best run support CB in the NFL along with Antoine Winfield.

Lucas and Gamble are better than Rolle and McAlister, especially after last year.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 09:20 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Lucas is better in coverage but Champ is probably the best run support CB in the NFL along with Antoine Winfield.

Lucas and Gamble are better than Rolle and McAlister, especially after last year.
Ken Lucas is a beast in run support. Definately one of his strong points.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree. It's still close, but last year's performance definately put Carolina's duo over the top.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 09:21 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX
Quote:

I know but Champ is the best.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 08-09-2006, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco99
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:

first off champ hits like a Safety and has awarness in pass coverage is crazy...he is a MAN playing with a pulled hammy, and hyperextedned shoulder and still was the best last year, the biggest game changer on D
Old 08-09-2006, 09:28 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i cant w8 too see lucas this year, i think bailey will begin his decline
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco99
Veteran

Quote:
LOL

why does everyone think BAILEY IS OLD...he is 27....
Old 08-09-2006, 09:33 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
LOL

why does everyone think BAILEY IS OLD...he is 27....
dude why do u have too ram bailey, i love him i think he is an incredible player and one of the best ever but ken lucas has caught up nearly and this year i think ken will overtake bailey because bailey will begin too slow, its just my opinion but after 7 years of solid play and battling injuries last year i think he will begin too feel the ware on his tyres

no please stop inserting ur nose into baileys hole
Old 08-09-2006, 09:36 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ken Lucas. He is the full package. He stops the run better then any corner, and he is great in coverage.
i put my vote for chris gamble, something about him, carolina by far have the ebst corner tandem and probably the bst defense in the NFL plus their loaded offense they are going all the way this year, they have it all, no holes at all
nope sorry, neither is better then champ, and Chris and Samari are better then carolinas
no problem, i mean its like some one saying Tom Brady is the best or Peyton Maning..but in this comparison...the only difference is one is Great and probally a HOFer and other jsut another good player
Champ Bailey in the Hall of Fame?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 09:38 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Champ Bailey in the Hall of Fame?
if he keeps doing what he does on a slow decline he will do but as of now its just that guy ramming bailey
Old 08-09-2006, 09:45 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Me too, He was so distraught over the loss in Seattle that he spent a lot of time in the weight room and is even stronger.

His arms are huge for a DB
Old 08-09-2006, 09:47 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

I think Champ is gonna be a HOF when it is time. He has been the top CB for the last few years and still arguably is.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 08-09-2006, 10:00 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think Champ is gonna be a HOF when it is time. He has been the top CB for the last few years and still arguably is.
He's been arguably the best cornerback, and that's really not even a huge accomplishment with how weak the corner crop is in the NFL right now. For the first time probably ever, the safeties in the league are better than the corners.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 10:13 PM    (permalink
HokiesSkins2621
Rookie

HokiesSkins2621 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I guess nowadays 2 plays completely ruin a players career, first Williams now Champ. :?

Hes been doing that his whole career...

Washington Redskins Mock Draft:
Round 1: Micheal Oher/OT/Ole Miss
Round 3: Paul Kruger/DE/Utah
Round 5: Marcus Freeman/LB/Ohio State
Round 6: Graham Gano/K/Florida State
Round 7: Maurice Miller/OG/Ole Miss
Snyder, get me Gano!
HokiesSkins2621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 10:14 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokiesSkins2621
Quote:
I guess nowadays 2 plays completely ruin a players career, first Williams now Champ. :?

Hes been doing that his whole career...
like when peerless price demolished him the season before last
Old 08-09-2006, 10:16 PM    (permalink
HokiesSkins2621
Rookie

HokiesSkins2621 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

first off champ hits like a Safety and has awarness in pass coverage is crazy...he is a MAN playing with a pulled hammy, and hyperextedned shoulder and still was the best last year, the biggest game changer on D

1. It is stupid for a cornerback to play with a pulled hammy? What coach would actually let his player do that?

2. Sean Taylor played like 3 games with a screwed shoulder. So don't think he is a man among boys cuase he did that.

3. Champ is a very good cornerback. He just is not the best.

Washington Redskins Mock Draft:
Round 1: Micheal Oher/OT/Ole Miss
Round 3: Paul Kruger/DE/Utah
Round 5: Marcus Freeman/LB/Ohio State
Round 6: Graham Gano/K/Florida State
Round 7: Maurice Miller/OG/Ole Miss
Snyder, get me Gano!
HokiesSkins2621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 10:17 PM    (permalink

Chris McCallister with the most underrated CB in the game, Mathis, not far behind.
Old 08-09-2006, 10:24 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroney39
Chris McCallister with the most underrated CB in the game, Mathis, not far behind.
How can you be underrated when many people consider you a top corner?

He isn't the corner some make him out to be. He gets away with a lot because of Ed Reed. He has the talent, but I consider him lazy
Old 08-09-2006, 10:25 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by maroney39

He isn't the corner some make him out to be. He gets away with a lot because of Ed Reed. He has the talent, but I consider him lazy

I said Mathis was the most underrated.
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

He was saying Rashean Mathis is the most underrated corner in the league.
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Champ.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nathan Vasher got a vote? Seriously? Anyway, it's tough between McCallister, Lucas, and Bailey, but I'd still go Lucas. It's going to be a close one between those two(and Ronde Barber should be at least on over Vasher, O'Neal, and Woodson).

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went with Lucas here. Although I think the tandem should be Lucas and Bailey.
Old 08-09-2006, 10:29 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Nathan Vasher got a vote? Seriously? Anyway, it's tough between McCallister, Lucas, and Bailey, but I'd still go Lucas. It's going to be a close one between those two(and Ronde Barber should be at least on over Vasher, O'Neal, and Woodson).
I kind of expected that Im surprised that woodson doesnt have any because there are a lot of packer homers on here