Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-10-2006, 02:06 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've said it before and I'll say it again Mr. Nickels sounds like a cats name.
Old 08-10-2006, 02:25 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06
I've said it before and I'll say it again Mr. Nickels sounds like a cats name.
ya sounds like old lady with like 27 cats calling for her lil baby cat
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylor21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm not sure about him never being 100%. I think he is trying too much too quickly. Other guys who had surgeries and things over the offseason are limited to practice once a day and seem to be doing fine. I wish they would have done with with Lavar.

He is about to start putting blame on other people so i hope you are ready for it.
I don't think that is going to happen yet. I've talked to a bunch of people who have gone up to Albany for camp and they said Lavar when not practicing is the only guy on the sideline with a clipboard and pen taking down notes of everthing.

I dont see how that is relevant.
I don't see how putting blame on other people is relevant. My point was instead of making a big deal negatively about this small setback, it seems he is being very positive and making the most out of it by studying very hard and learning as much as humanly possible.

He is still lavar arrington meaning its all about him, so its not his fault his knee is hurt. In Lavar's mind the giants didnt give him enough rest. The giants knew that he was only gonna be a 20-25 plays a game guy when they got him though.
Give it up. Until something negative happens, stop with your "I know anything and everything about Arrington, and he is the ultimate scum of the earth" crap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco99
Veteran

Denver Bronco99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Lavar is still a top LB in the league..but he juas hasnt stayed healthy..if he plays a whole year expect a probowl and some good numbers if he gets hurt he may be done....
Old 08-10-2006, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver Bronco56
Lavar is still a top LB in the league..but he juas hasnt stayed healthy..if he plays a whole year expect a probowl and some good numbers if he gets hurt he may be done....
I'm not even putting Lavar into my top 10 OLBs because of his health. But I am more than confident that he will play 13+ games, meaning a definite shot at being one of the best LBs in the game, especially with the players around him on that D.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 04:00 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm not sure about him never being 100%. I think he is trying too much too quickly. Other guys who had surgeries and things over the offseason are limited to practice once a day and seem to be doing fine. I wish they would have done with with Lavar.

He is about to start putting blame on other people so i hope you are ready for it.
I don't think that is going to happen yet. I've talked to a bunch of people who have gone up to Albany for camp and they said Lavar when not practicing is the only guy on the sideline with a clipboard and pen taking down notes of everthing.

I dont see how that is relevant.
I don't see how putting blame on other people is relevant. My point was instead of making a big deal negatively about this small setback, it seems he is being very positive and making the most out of it by studying very hard and learning as much as humanly possible.

He is still lavar arrington meaning its all about him, so its not his fault his knee is hurt. In Lavar's mind the giants didnt give him enough rest. The giants knew that he was only gonna be a 20-25 plays a game guy when they got him though.
Give it up. Until something negative happens, stop with your "I know anything and everything about Arrington, and he is the ultimate scum of the earth" crap.
Cause i dont know anything about Lavar right......
Old 08-10-2006, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lavar "Bum Knee" Arrington

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 05:50 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
winner winner chicken dinner
Old 08-10-2006, 06:00 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
winner winner chicken dinner
personally lavar "kneeds help" arrington was better
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mister Nickels.

The man came up with it, and it's hilarious.
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I give credit to the Giants, according to NFL Network, they made the deal with Lavar very easy for them to get out, because of his chronic knee troubles.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 01:56 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Well I always reffered to Lavar as Overated Arrington.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 01:57 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

his nickname that he gave him self is mr nickels

so thats his nickname