Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-25-2006, 05:06 PM    (permalink
D?ja V?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johbur
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsagan77
Quote:
Originally Posted by America
The Bells need some sort of nickname in Denver's backfield.

This is harder than I thought..

For whom the Bell Tolls..?

Hells Bells?
I like the TinkerBells.

Seriously, after having seen all of Bell's collegiate games except 2 non-televised road games, I was very surprised that some team didn't draft him. That's the power of measurables, I guess. Bell is in the right system and he has a solid team around him. I'm looking for him to have a good year, and if he hits 1200 yards, it would be an interesting indictment on the talent scouting in the NFL that a UDFA wins the OROY.
Even though those are great numbers, I don't think he will win OROY, someone less deserving will win it because they make more headlines and they have more fans from when they were in college and earned 1st round honours. It will be interesting to see what happens.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:07 PM    (permalink
energizerbunny
Veteran

energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he really runs behind his shoulder pads. I could see him running for 1,200 this year.
energizerbunny is offline   Reply With Quote