Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 06-20-2007, 11:38 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How dissapointed have you Cane fans been with Lance Leggett?

And I know he isn't on the team anymore, but how dissapointed were you guys with Ryan Moore?
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 11:51 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
How dissapointed have you Cane fans been with Lance Leggett?

And I know he isn't on the team anymore, but how dissapointed were you guys with Ryan Moore?
Really disappointed.. They haven't lived up to their hype they had coming out of High School. Though, we must cut them some slack.. Kyle and Kirby are QBs.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 12:07 AM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

considering people were mentioning Legett in the same sentence as Moss, im sure Cane fans are pissed

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 12:10 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -black View Post
FSU will have the best LB class in the country :)
Not better than USC.
Old 06-21-2007, 01:07 AM    (permalink
Jericho@SC
Rookie

Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Not better than USC.
I think he was talking about recruiting, which in that case is likely.

However, if USC lands Arthur Brown and a few other LB's, watch out.
Jericho@SC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 01:11 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USC will have a sick Defense next year.. They got depth in pretty much each position.

Old 06-21-2007, 01:09 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho@SC View Post
I think he was talking about recruiting, which in that case is likely.

However, if USC lands Arthur Brown and a few other LB's, watch out.
My bad. I read it wrong. I hate to say it but -black might me right. Nigel Bradham is a beast.

Last edited by TACKLE : 06-21-2007 at 11:57 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 01:15 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna try to watch the Canes all of this year just because my boy K2 went there and I like Kenny Phillips and want to see what all the hype about Calias is.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:18 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Calais Campbell will be a BEAST next year. Kenny Phillips needs to live up to the hype of this upcoming season. Right now, I have him as the #1 Safety this year, hopefully he plays the part.

Old 06-21-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys talk so highly of Graig Cooper. Is he the real deal?

This goes to show how much I pay attention to Miami. Haha.
Old 07-06-2007, 12:48 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You guys talk so highly of Graig Cooper. Is he the real deal?

This goes to show how much I pay attention to Miami. Haha.
He was tearing up spring practice with big run after big run. True freshman and there were already packages being made just for him. Every time they ask a player about him they all say Devin Hester. I really can't wait to see him play next year.

The Great Jonathan Vilma sent me this, one of my best UM memories.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b7lPTu8Gw...elated&search=

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
He was tearing up spring practice with big run after big run. True freshman and there were already packages being made just for him. Every time they ask a player about him they all say Devin Hester. I really can't wait to see him play next year.

Sweet video, I throughly enjoyed it. I think I saw Hester on the opening kickoff because they said his name, but after that all I saw was this blur flying past people. Goddamn he's fast.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 01:20 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, his in Sean Taylor's returns were sick. Taylor was just running through people.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 07-06-2007, 03:29 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh God I thought Taylor was down 3-4 times and every time he found a way to stay on his feet. Incredible leg strength and balance.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:31 AM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

Quote:

That video reminds me of Florida's Choke at Doak. That was a great game. It's a shame Florida won't schedule the Canes yearly. They'd rather play a weak OOC schedule where they never leave the state. They haven't left the state for an OOC game in 15 years.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:43 AM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

who were your favorite Offensive and defensive Hurricanes? I really like so many of them but favorites:

O: Portis/Johnson
D: Williams/Taylor

my overall favorite was definatley Sean Tay.

current favorite has to be Kenny Phillips.

hell..since theres a nole fan here..i'll let him know i really like Greg Jones, Boldin and Sims.
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:49 AM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

Oh, so you like the guy who trucked Sean Taylor in the Orange Bowl?:D

Anyways, some of my fav. Canes are: DJ Williams, Sinorice Moss, Sean Taylor(except when he kept pickin Chris Rix off ). I was NOT a fan of Kellen Winslow.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:08 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Don't make me get the video of the rain game. :P

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 07-06-2007, 10:23 AM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Oh, so you like the guy who trucked Sean Taylor in the Orange Bowl?:D

Anyways, some of my fav. Canes are: DJ Williams, Sinorice Moss, Sean Taylor(except when he kept pickin Chris Rix off ). I was NOT a fan of Kellen Winslow.
na na na. i like the guy who destroyed Dexter Reid and killed the clemson D. the big, strong, muscular bulldozer
Old 07-06-2007, 10:24 AM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Don't make me get the video of the rain game. :P
was that the 1 where Taylor had that crazy pick. also forget..is that the same game where Stanford Samuel killed little Roscoe ?
Old 07-06-2007, 10:29 AM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6 View Post
was that the 1 where Taylor had that crazy pick. also forget..is that the same game where Stanford Samuel killed little Roscoe ?
Yep, that was Stanford Samuel's on shining moment while he was in Tallahassee.

That game also proved that Rix had surpassed dumbass stage, and ascended to a monumental dumbass.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:30 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

He had 2 INTs, one for a TD, a FR and a sack, as well as some other stuff.

And yea it's the same game Roscoe got destroyed.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 07-06-2007, 10:38 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite Canes player was OG Tyler McMeans because he was a former US Marine
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:42 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Ha, McMeans was pretty good, moved pretty well and he was huge.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 07-06-2007, 12:06 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

My favorite Canes are Sean Taylor, DJ Williams, Trill Vil, Santana Moss, Jeremy Shockey, Brandon Meriweather, Frank Gore, Portis and Antrel Rolle.

Favorite Noles are Anquan Boldin, The Bpulwares, Derrick Brooks, Lee Corso, Ernie Sims AND OF COURSE RANDY MOSS.. lol ;)