Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-06-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved when Rey became known as the "Giant Killer" and they had wrestling the likes of the Giant and Kevin Nash.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think I have ever been as awestruck as the first time I saw Billy Kidman pull off the Shooting Star Press
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Goldberg streak got me really interested back in the WCW. I thought he was going to be one of the legends from that era.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll always remember when Goldberg busted out the jackhammer. haha. Hugh Morrus...hahaha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-06-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin Nash-******* Beast

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

were those edge sucks poster past out during the commercial? It sure as hell looked like it.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
The Goldberg streak got me really interested back in the WCW. I thought he was going to be one of the legends from that era.
none of the wrestlers liked goldberg because he would injure a lot of people.

he made bret hart retire from smashing his head open

but i was never a goldberg guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Last edited by jballa838 : 07-06-2007 at 10:44 PM.
jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
Dear god, please don't make the trip, my apartment is a hop, skip and a jump away from the Cajundome and if I see you around I just may not be able to restrain myself from calling you a jackass in person...
This comment was not brought on by anything I said to you or in regards to anything I said.

You need to chill out and I think i'll take the high road here.

Best entrance ever?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_wGEbHHSc_Y

Last edited by Acreboy : 07-06-2007 at 10:50 PM.
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how could u not like golberg

the patriot was a kickass wrestler

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:06 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
how could u not like golberg

the patriot was a kickass wrestler
i just never liked him. i always liked the cruiserweight, technical wrestlers

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 07-06-2007, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

some of my fav wrestlers were mankind,rock,undertaker(favorite),stone cold

i miss old wrestling when it was good

now its **** but now the divas r hotter
Old 07-06-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
i just never liked him. i always liked the cruiserweight, technical wrestlers
bah those guys are boring

lex luger!!
sting!

Old 07-06-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey does anyone know if jr got the job back for raw
last time i watched (like 7 months ago) he got fired

is he back
i really liked him
him and lawler
great duo
Old 07-06-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sting coming down from the rafters and owning people with bats was absurd. Loved it

Last edited by Paul : 07-06-2007 at 11:18 PM.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
bah those guys are boring

lex luger!!
sting!
i liked them, but i liked guys like rey, or bret hart, or rvd, but i never liked nash, kane, hogan, or goldberg

Quote:

Old 07-06-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

my socko was awesome too

Old 07-06-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
hey does anyone know if jr got the job back for raw
last time i watched (like 7 months ago) he got fired

is he back
i really liked him
him and lawler
great duo
ya jr is back and not fired anymore
Old 07-06-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
ya jr is back and not fired anymore
sweet...i liked when him and lawler wrestled and jr and the king would always win
Old 07-06-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
sweet...i liked when him and lawler wrestled and jr and the king would always win
when did jr and the king wrestle together?
Old 07-06-2007, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
some of my fav wrestlers were mankind,rock,undertaker(favorite),stone cold

i miss old wrestling when it was good

now its **** but now the divas r hotter
Sunny was always my favorite.
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
when did jr and the king wrestle together?
they use to when people challenged them
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

midget wrestlers were awesome too

Old 07-06-2007, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acreboy View Post
Sunny was always my favorite.
sable and keibler r mine

so fine
Old 07-06-2007, 11:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Sting coming down from the raptors and owning people with bats was absurd. Loved it
raptors? haha...:)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-06-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

i remember when kane went on his rampage before he became big and one night in a steal cage match that the undertaker was in,he came out ripped open the door and tombstoned the undertaker and left...then they became together and were unstoppable