Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Chicago Bears Team Forum

Chicago Bears Team Forum Discuss Ditka and Da Bears

Old 05-29-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default What's going to happen to Tank?

His meeting with Goddell was a good two or three weeks ago, when are we get some sort of answer on this?

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it was suppossed to be announced this weekend, but due to the holiday, they are going to announce it on thursday.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pulling this one up here.
does anyone think it's still kind of bogus that they cut him before there were any results?

What if the bloodtest says that it was 0.00? (+- .01)
who'll feel stupid?

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
k0ng
Rookie

k0ng could make a wolverine purr.k0ng could make a wolverine purr.k0ng could make a wolverine purr.k0ng could make a wolverine purr.k0ng could make a wolverine purr.k0ng could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
does anyone think it's still kind of bogus that they cut him before there were any results?

who'll feel stupid?
Eh, I doubt they cut him based on BAC alone. There probably is something they are not telling us.
k0ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

who'll feel stupid?
Him being out past curfew was the straw that broke the camels back. It was a very minor offense but he was on a short leash to begin with.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Him being out past curfew was the straw that broke the camels back. It was a very minor offense but he was on a short leash to begin with.
at least he wasn't in vegas.
seriously.

i get pulled over all the time. mostly because i'm in sketch neighborhoods and cops are ridiculous. release news to the press. it just becomes rather inevitable that something minor that not one person in the world should care about.

i mean. i bet the same thing would happen if he had a speeding ticket. or something like that.

there's something not right yet about this situation.
and it's so under a microscope it's mindboggling.

Old 06-25-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

who'll feel stupid?
It doesn't matter. He was on a short leash, and was lucky to still be on the team after the earlier incident w/ the guns and Posey. A speeding ticket and a possibility of a DUI would probably not even cause a lot of players to get even suspended, but Tank wasn't in the same situation like other players. He broke the law, and him being out at 3 in the morning speeding and probably having a few is not a good sign of him making a conscious effort to "change his ways".

Old 06-26-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bet he will end up a Raider.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
I bet he will end up a Raider.

Id bet Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 03:37 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:

who'll feel stupid?
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2926935

under the legal limit?

Old 07-06-2007, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Dude, it was no tolerance thing. Tank had another run in with the law, and Jerry Angelo and the Bears made it very clear, 1 more incident, and he was gone.

Old 07-07-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
Dude, it was no tolerance thing. Tank had another run in with the law, and Jerry Angelo and the Bears made it very clear, 1 more incident, and he was gone.
oh don't get me wrong. i don't disagree that the fact he was out past curfew and all.
i also think that he was particuarly mistreated by cops.
he blew a .072, they were just looking for something to put on him instead of stopping him. and letting him walk with no traffic violation.
if that would have happened. there would have been no problems.
i think THAT right there is ridiculous