Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-01-2006, 12:56 AM    (permalink
M
Rookie

M hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Who will starting RB for Denver be in St. Louis game?

Thoughts
M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 12:58 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Elway could come back and run for 200 yards against us, so I say him.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:21 AM    (permalink

Well I just picked up Cobbs in my fantasy league so hopefully him.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:17 AM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

I think the Rams will have a much improved run D this year..
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 02:33 AM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I heard Denver is trying to unload Tatum, so I'll give the nod to Mike.

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:15 AM    (permalink
UbBulls

mike bell cuz hes the starter.
Old 09-01-2006, 07:21 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
:roll:

I can tell your not faithful and aren't a true fan.

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:28 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan
Quote:

Or he is aware of how bad his team is.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:28 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Rumor is TD is making a comeback.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:50 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Bell definitely has solidified his starting job in the preseason, but if he gets hurt or loses his job in the regular season from fumbles it probably wouldn't suprise me that much. I just hope Mike Bell gets about 125 yards and 2 TDs in week one so my fantasy team will win.
Old 09-01-2006, 08:11 AM    (permalink

Mikey Bell will start for certain. Idk why they won't give Tatum a chance to be the full time back though, he must be awful weak between the tackles.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In Fantasy Football circles they call it a "RBBC," who starts is irrelevant.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 11:50 AM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

...or he just doesn't have faith in our run defense.

I must have missed where a faithful true fan can only have positive opinions about how their team will perform.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tatum will start, Mike will be used a lot. 50/50 split.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 11:55 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGSeiler
Quote:
Quote:

I must have missed where a faithful true fan can only have positive opinions about how their team will perform.
I am a true faithful fan Haweye Fan, so HF, shut up. And just like RIG (Rams Info God) NGSeiler, WELCOME BACK BTW, I have no faith in our defense period. Cuz not every guy we sign will be good. Not neccesarily everyone we drafted will be good. Our defense hasn't played a real game together, so until I see something on the field to regain faith in our defense. And yeah, we don't need to be positive neccessarily.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:02 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I am a true faithful fan Haweye Fan, so HF, shut up. And just like RIG (Rams Info God) NGSeiler, WELCOME BACK BTW, I have no faith in our defense period. And yeah, we don't need to be positive neccessarily.
Thank you, thank you. Good to be back.

That said, I simply haven't seen enough of the first team D to have an opinion either way. I seem to remember them getting run on quite a bit against the Colts and Chiefs first units, but they also made some decent stops against Larry Johnson at times. So it's hard to say.

Either way, there's room for all opinions, not just the positive ones.

But back on topic, I kind of think it'll be Bell.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:06 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I am a true faithful fan Haweye Fan, so HF, shut up. And just like RIG (Rams Info God) NGSeiler, WELCOME BACK BTW, I have no faith in our defense period. And yeah, we don't need to be positive neccessarily.
Thank you, thank you. Good to be back.

That said, I simply haven't seen enough of the first team D to have an opinion either way. I seem to remember them getting run on quite a bit against the Colts and Chiefs first units, but they also made some decent stops against Larry Johnson at times. So it's hard to say.

Either way, there's room for all opinions, not just the positive ones.

But back on topic, I kind of think it'll be Bell.
I do think the defense gets their act together, our offense is stellar as usual, and we make the playoffs as a wild card at 10-6. And yeah, I haven't see much of the #1 either, so this maybe different with other people, until I see an improovement on the field, I will be pestimistic.

Serioiusly, I say it will be a Bell as well.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:12 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
we make the playoffs as a wild card at 10-6.
That's more optimistic than I am.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:57 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Mike Bell
didnt they already say he is the starter?
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Andrew Mason, of DenverBroncos.com, reports Denver Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan remains noncommittal as to who will be the team's starting running back Sept. 10. "I'm still totally confused," Shanahan said. "It's good to be confused that way - when all three guys play pretty good. That's what you want."

Why Fantasy owners have nicknamed him Mike Satan.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 12:20 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

Come, give me a hug Hawkeye Fan!
Old 09-02-2006, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Shanahan hates us all so he will do a swerve and start Cedric Cobbs to ruin the psyche of the Fantasy Football world.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 12:31 AM    (permalink

I would think they would split carries just like last year.
Old 09-02-2006, 02:59 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

should be cobbs, will likely start as bell/bell until someone actually plays like he should be starting (as neither really has so far).

i find it funny that anyone takes shanahan at his word about ANYTHING. i also find it sort of funny that people are really really sure that it will be one of the three guys. fwiw, dayne is the most likely on that list to be cut.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 08:38 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylor21
I would think they would split carries just like last year.
yup to keep ppl fresh.... so in other words... dont draft any of these gusy in fantasy

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote