Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-11-2006, 07:45 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
a.k.a the future of the NFL.
ahem

Old 09-11-2006, 07:45 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
why would you bench cutler?
Your joking right? I meant the snake if not.....
yes. hence the smilie
Old 09-11-2006, 08:00 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ahem

a.k.a. the other future of the NFL.

Someone post a VY picture pleeeeeease.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 08:09 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can't teach that.... :shock:
Go ahead and give him his MVP award. 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGb1PO6jt-E 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADh52Uf2EwE :shock:

i couldn't help myself......... :D

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 08:10 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

a.k.a. out of the league in 5 years.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-11-2006, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:

Idk he looks pretty accurate to me.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:16 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho0k Em'
Quote:
Quote:

Idk he looks pretty accurate to me.
I know that was a great throw.

Old 09-11-2006, 08:21 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ahem

and
What a PIMP
[/img]

Old 09-11-2006, 08:21 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

The funny thing is that is how bad his release is.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-11-2006, 08:27 PM    (permalink

Old 09-11-2006, 08:57 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfan33
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylor21
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
favre played decent up until desperation time...the 2 picks were deep balls in the 4th quarter.

just curious, whats your favorite team?
You shouldnt be allowed to talk, I just completly block out ur posts at this point. There moronic, they have no point, nor contribute to the argument. So please, if you have nothing smart to post, dont post at all.
are you talking about ST21 , because if so i COMPLETELY agree.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 09:38 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe the Packers will get lucky, and Favre will just decide to walk away. I doubt it happens though. He has too much pride.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was going to bench Plummer, but then I saw he was facing the Chiefs.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 01:36 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GUS FEROTTE TIME!
Old 09-12-2006, 02:05 AM    (permalink
ncbigbody
Veteran

ncbigbody hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Romo! Romo! Romo!

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan
ncbigbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 02:21 AM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Is it bad that I have Jake and Drew on my fantasy team?

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 03:16 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drew Bledsoe, simply because his backup probably gives his team a better chance to win at this stage.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 09:02 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would Farve by week three or after a few losses he's gonna wanna sit out. It will be the perfect oppurtuinty for hi. I wouldn't Plummer just because he has a rookie under him and that takes time. About week eight the cowboys could bench Bledsoe and start Romo to give him a fair chance.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Bledsoe was so much better than Eli?
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 09:10 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
No Eli is way better than Bledsoe.

Thanks to jackalope
Old 09-12-2006, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84
Quote:
Not if you asked certain Cowgirl fans. I watched that game with a Jets fan of many years. He basically called out when Bledsoe would throw an INT. After watching him play in the AFC for so long he actually knew the exact moment when he would choke.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 10:02 AM    (permalink
IBleedNavyandOrange
Rookie

IBleedNavyandOrange hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Don't bench Farve. The Bears are doing really well against him over the past few years, and we would really like to return to the days of having two extra bye weeks a season (Green Bye at home, Green Bye in Wisconsine).

Besides, my fantasy defense is whoever is playing the Packers each week.
Old 09-12-2006, 01:10 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84
Quote:
Not if you asked certain Cowgirl fans. I watched that game with a Jets fan of many years. He basically called out when Bledsoe would throw an INT. After watching him play in the AFC for so long he actually knew the exact moment when he would choke.
yeah but thats also the Cowgurls fans that think they have the best team in the East yeah right. He was a big disgrace in the AFC good thing brady took over otherwise they wouldn't have won all of those SB's.

Thanks to jackalope
Old 09-12-2006, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favre, then Bledsoe, then Plummer.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 01:49 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

Same order i would go, but we know they aren't gonna bench Farve.

Thanks to jackalope