Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 07-09-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
jbeans187
Veteran

jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Whats the deal with kayne farquharson? I thought he would be an impact player right away, in the rivals miami preview they didnt even mention him, but they talk about shields and legget. Did i miss something?

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs
jbeans187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well he isn't going to start. The top 3 are Leggett, Shields and Jenkins. He should contribute but I'm not even sure he'll beat out Khalil Jones for the #4 spot.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Jhawk386

Jermaine McKenzie has been tearing it up so far in practice.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:41 AM    (permalink
jbeans187
Veteran

jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Well he isn't going to start. The top 3 are Leggett, Shields and Jenkins. He should contribute but I'm not even sure he'll beat out Khalil Jones for the #4 spot.
Man i thought he would be the 2nd or 3rd wr. He was the top cc prospect, he has 2 years of eligibility left right?

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs
jbeans187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 08:34 AM    (permalink
Geomar
Rookie

Geomar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Geomar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

hey guess what go to hurricanesports.cstv.com and check the football roster they updated it yesterday look at kenny phillips first u wont believe it but he is much stronger

Kenny Phillips

6"2
211 pounds

they dont have all the freshmen yet but they have cooper and wiggins.

Baby j has bulked up more and i watched the scrimmage that was at the OB and he looks much faster. i am not kidding

Baby J
6"0
210 pounds

Calais Campbell was 282 pounds at the scrimmage but he shedded of 2 pounds and i heard on scout his swim move is better and he is a little bit faster

Calais Campbell
6"8
280 pounds

Darnell jenkins cut off his dreads and i heard something that him and shields and leggett will probably be sharing time on the field so i think that will give the chance for jones and farquharson and hill to come off the bench and give a little playing time for mckenzie.

they will probably have an offense that has a 3 WR set with the option to have a tight end on the play or a fullback
they will probably use the one with the TE and sometimes the fullback.

i think barry and wiggins might redshirt this year because so far from what i have read johnson and grant are gonna be sharing time at the nickel like last year and carlos armour is in the mix wit that nickel position but he will probably play dime.

Reddick tore his acl and wont play this year it is official i read it on his profile hurricansports.cstv.com

Last edited by Geomar : 07-13-2007 at 08:59 AM.
Geomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Geomar
Rookie

Geomar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Geomar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

now this injury will now bring in the guy i have been waiting too see he has a lot of potential possibly the next taylor with his body size he can play corner and safety his name is tervaris johnson they used him very little last year but now he is gonna be a key player off the bench for the safety position along with willie cooper

T. Johnson S/CB
6"2
226 pounds
Sophomore
Old 07-13-2007, 09:05 AM    (permalink
Geomar
Rookie

guess what in our next class we have a soft verbal on the second best Corner patrick johnson
Old 07-13-2007, 09:07 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stop posting, most of what you are posting is either old information or useless.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 07-13-2007, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Geomar
Rookie

Default wait

hey man im jus trying to give a lil update do u know when scott will have the prospects for 08 ready.
some of my info is from yesterday or from the last 15 days.
Old 07-13-2007, 09:55 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

August 6th.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 07-13-2007, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Geomar
Rookie

whats august 6th.
Old 07-13-2007, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geomar View Post
whats august 6th.
The response of your question

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:36 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

That's when he will have the prospects for 08 up.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 07-13-2007, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Geomar
Rookie

gracias
that means thank u
Old 07-13-2007, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Geomar
Rookie

one last thing miami is not in the top 25 for ncaa football 08 they are #29, but i think everybody knows they are ranked #20 in rivals.com
Old 07-14-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think everybody already knows everything you post.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Geomar
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777 View Post
I think everybody already knows everything you post.
i dont think everyone knew about the update of the site
Old 07-15-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geomar View Post
i dont think everyone knew about the update of the site
Actually, there is a big announcement at the top of every page in the forums that states that information. Anyway, I don't get much Miami news up here in Wisconsin... is Kyle Wright looking any better this year?
Old 07-15-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Jhawk386

4* LB Marcus Robinson to the Canes
Old 07-15-2007, 11:24 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

4th 4 star LB that's committed so far.

And no, not really, Wright looks just about the same.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 07-16-2007, 02:13 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just realized the TAMU game is a Thursday night game. That should be pretty sweet.
Agreed, I love a good TNCF game.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Robert Marve and Colin McCarthy were injured in a car crash when Jermaine McKenzie was driving and fell sleep at the wheel. McCarthy and McKenzie are fine but Marve injured his left hand, wrist and ring finger. He'll likely have to have surgery.

http://www.miamiherald.com/606/story/172204.html

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 07-16-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
Yep, that was Stanford Samuel's on shining moment while he was in Tallahassee.

That game also proved that Rix had surpassed dumbass stage, and ascended to a monumental dumbass.
we had plenty of chances to get back into the game. I recall either Sam, or Thrope dropping a TD pass that would have put us right back in the game...

I blame the rix development on Jeff. If we had a capable OC and QB coach, Rix would have been a 4 year All ACC type player (was an All ACC type player twice even with all of his criticism)...he had some great moments, but will always be remembered for his mistakes and lack of maturation/development

-sig by jkpigskin

Last edited by -black : 07-16-2007 at 10:25 PM.
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

Quote:
Robert Marve and Colin McCarthy were injured in a car crash when Jermaine McKenzie was driving and fell sleep at the wheel. McCarthy and McKenzie are fine but Marve injured his left hand, wrist and ring finger. He'll likely have to have surgery.

http://www.miamiherald.com/606/story/172204.html
man i was so pissed when i heard this news today, last week i was hanging out with Marve and McKenzie, two of the nicest guys. That just shocked me because i actually know them.

and also on another note, i am a canes fan now so ill be around this thread.

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Jhawk386

Booker T. WR Davon Johnson to the Canes today.

3*, runs a supposed 4.33

Couple insiders on a Miami board say to expect WR's Aldarius Johnson, Tommy Streeter, and Travis Benjamin in the upcoming week(s).