Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-17-2006, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh I can say without a doubt that the new Batman won't be better than the first Batman. Possibly the second, but definitely not the first.

Hm. Yeah, Batman Begins absolutely killed the Tim Burton's Batman.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 10:36 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy
Quote:
Oh I can say without a doubt that the new Batman won't be better than the first Batman. Possibly the second, but definitely not the first.

Hm. Yeah, Batman Begins absolutely killed the Tim Burton's Batman.
Mmm... never.
Old 08-17-2006, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Say what you will. Coming from someone who's real name happens to be Adam West, I can say that I know my fair knowledge of Batman. But, I'm not going to debate with someone whom hasn't even seen the movie yet so it's moot.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 10:49 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Quote:
The two best Batman movies > the top two of any of the others, and that's all I need.
Which two, i really like the new one.
I never saw the new one, actually. I was talking about the first two. But honestly, Batman... Forever? The one with the Riddler and Two-Face. I actually liked that one.

And if I had to rank all of them, it'd go: Batman > X-Men > Spiderman > Superman
If you think batman's the best based on those two without seeing the new one, you have to see the new one.
QFT the new one is very good.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 10:53 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy
Say what you will. Coming from someone who's real name happens to be Adam West, I can say that I know my fair knowledge of Batman. But, I'm not going to debate with someone whom hasn't even seen the movie yet so it's moot.
Yeah. I'll check it out and either make a topic about it or post here, if it's still around once I eventually get around to watching it.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:27 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The two best Batman movies > the top two of any of the others, and that's all I need.
I never saw the new one, actually. I was talking about the first two. But honestly, Batman... Forever? The one with the Riddler and Two-Face. I actually liked that one.

And if I had to rank all of them, it'd go: Batman > X-Men > Spiderman > Superman
If you think batman's the best based on those two without seeing the new one, you have to see the new one.

And as for the guy that brought up the cartoons, well, I'd agree there. X-Men had the best cartoon, but the original Batman series (forgot what it was called) wasn't too far behind the original X-Men one. Then it'd have to be Spiderman. Then a bunch of others. Then some more. ...Then Superman... maybe.
The new batman > the first two batmans. Only thing better from the first one was that it had the jack nicholson.
Old 08-18-2006, 12:35 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

And as for the guy that brought up the cartoons, well, I'd agree there. X-Men had the best cartoon, but the original Batman series (forgot what it was called) wasn't too far behind the original X-Men one. Then it'd have to be Spiderman. Then a bunch of others. Then some more. ...Then Superman... maybe.
The new batman > the first two batmans. Only thing better from the first one was that it had the jack nicholson.
And that's why it'll most likely stay better. I'm a sucker for classics, though.
Old 08-18-2006, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Christopher Nolan Batman movies are head and shoulders above everything else.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 01:11 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

X-Men because David Hayter [Solid Snake] wrote them.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 01:11 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought X-Men got the characters right for the most part, and offered soemthing different than the comic books. I did not like the Green Goblin at all, though Doc Oc was good. Superman is feel good 80's cheese, not so sure about the new one. I liked the first Batman, Michelle Pfifer in #2, and then it was garbage until Batman Begins.