Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 07-18-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Bad News for Miami fans

Saw on the bottom line of ESPN that according to Robert Marve's father over the weekend Robert suffered an injury to his non throwing hand in an auto accident and will miss the season.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
OhioState
Veteran

OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

his buddy driving, some WR, will miss four months with a broken neck vertabre
Old 07-18-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Jhawk386

Car flipped 6 times. Had one of our possible starting LB's in it as well, Colin McCarthy.

I'm just glad they are alive. People are saying that if they weren't wearing their belts, we wouldn't be talking about them at all, if you catch what I'm saying.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:53 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

VY10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

it must have been a pretty bad injury if it is on his non throwing hand and he is out for the season. Any details?
VY10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:31 AM    (permalink
jbeans187
Veteran

jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

There was a link in the Canes 07 topic, but it doesnt work anymore, but it said marve disfigured a finger on on his non throwing hand and was having surgery. Im glad they are still alive the Miami family can do without anymore tragedy and controversy

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs
jbeans187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:15 AM    (permalink
RonnieRun23
Rookie

RonnieRun23 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Marve is probably going to redshirt, he almost had to amputate his left pinky.

McCarthy should be fine by opening day.

McKenzie has hairline fractures in his neck. There is a chance that his playing career might be over, but he will probably recover.

Still though, i'm just happy they came out of it alive.
RonnieRun23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:36 PM    (permalink
volman88
Rookie

volman88 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Would he have played anyway?

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan
volman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

VY10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeans187 View Post
There was a link in the Canes 07 topic, but it doesnt work anymore, but it said marve disfigured a finger on on his non throwing hand and was having surgery. Im glad they are still alive the Miami family can do without anymore tragedy and controversy
Thanks for the info. I totally agree.
VY10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

wow is it just me or has there been a lot of accidents and inccidents this offseason in nfl and college

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's gonna redshirt, so as bad as it sounds, this might end up as a good thing (football-wise) for him. Wright & Freeman would have to be pretty bad this year for him to play, although that's not too unlikely...

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
DaBears9654
Rookie

DaBears9654 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Wright & Freeman would have to be pretty bad this year for him to play, although that's not too unlikely...
How confident.

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.
DaBears9654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 02:06 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

To bad.Well at least you guys can watch Kyle Wright for another year.
Old 07-21-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
volman88
Rookie

volman88 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
To bad.Well at least you guys can watch Kyle Wright for another year.
I love kyle wrights potential, I believe he is more of a pro quarterback than a college, so he is my top sleeper in this years upcoming draft. I'm hoping to see a big year, maybe due to the coaching change.

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan
volman88 is offline   Reply With Quote