Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 07-20-2007, 08:59 AM    (permalink
StaticGator
Rookie

StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.StaticGator could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -black View Post
and who cares how many players UF lost. FSU lost alot more quality the past 2 years on defense, and this year their defense will be much better than UF's undersized squad. Like I said, its debeteable. UF does NOT clearly have more talent than FSU....and it will show on the field this year
I'm saying with all the players lost on defense you can't assume in July FSU is going to be better just because you know who they are. By the end of the season it could very well be a different story. What makes you say UF is going to be undersized? Not everything is determined right now, but the lineup should look like this:

DE: Derrick Harvey 6'5" 262 lbs, Lawrence Marsh 6'5" 273 lbs, Trent Pupello 6'2" 276 lbs
DT: Javier Estopinan 6'1" 278 lbs, Terron Sanders 6'1" 289 lbs, Brandon Antwine 5'11" 268 lbs, Lutrell Alford 6'1" 304 lbs
LB: Brandon Spikes 6'3" 243 lbs, Dustin Doe 6'0" 223 lbs, Ryan Stamper 6'1" 226 lbs, (maybe) Jon Demps 6'4" 235 lbs
S: Tony Joiner 5'11" 218 lbs, Kyle Jackson 6'1" 202 lbs, Dorian Munroe 5'11" 207 lbs, Jamar Hornsby 6'2" 193 lbs
CB: Markihe Anderson 5'9" 178 lbs, Wondy Pierre-Louis 6'1" 177 lbs, Jacques Rickerson 5'9" 173 lbs

http://www.gatorzone.com/football/bi...er_by=position

Looks pretty typical of all good teams.
StaticGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 09:05 AM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post

as a college player slaton>mcfadden
LMFAO. Big time homer alert.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Virginia Tech: 12-2 (1 loss to LSU, and another loss to some random team. Tech always seems to have one game a year where they just do not show up)
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

TCU 11-2 (losses at Texas and to some random team most likely Utah)

Pioneer Las Vegas bowl win over the UCLA bruins

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 02:09 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I wanna say 13-0, because on paper we look like we can beat everyone on our schedule, not having a powerhouse out of conference game, and with oklahoma having a new qb and rb, its possible for it to happen...

but ive seen things go bad too many times...I think we screw one up like always, probably Tech, and win out from there...but id say we are a lock for a BCS game, call me a homer if you like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 02:18 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Well I wanna say 13-0, because on paper we look like we can beat everyone on our schedule, not having a powerhouse out of conference game, and with oklahoma having a new qb and rb, its possible for it to happen...

but ive seen things go bad too many times...I think we screw one up like always, probably Tech, and win out from there...but id say we are a lock for a BCS game, call me a homer if you like
You're not being a homer, you're being right. However I don't expect a huge drop-off in OU's run game and they did win the Big 12 last year with a WR as a QB, so anything's possible. Definitely one of my favorite games to watch every year. Just watch out for Kansas State ;)
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote