Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who deserves a title shot more?
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson 12 30.77%
Lyoto "Dragon" Machida 27 69.23%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-26-2006, 05:01 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think if its Me, Nerv, Ukfan, Rob Schubert, and Javon Favre thats all reliable posters. We would need like one more squad to keep things even.
Old 09-26-2006, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
I think if its Me, Nerv, Ukfan, Rob Schubert, and Javon Favre thats all reliable posters. We would need like one more squad to keep things even.
rick was good for the boxing draft, dont know if he knows mma tho.
Old 09-26-2006, 05:44 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds good, dibs on Fred Ettish.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
who was the 4th team in our original draft?
Old 09-26-2006, 07:29 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Schubert
Quote:
A steeler fan i think...i dont think they are active no more.
Old 09-26-2006, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
A steeler fan i think...i dont think they are active no more.
oh yeah, steel man. He doesnt have that many posts I dont think. Why dont u create the draft, garuntee us 5 spots and then give spot 6 to the most qualified other person.
Old 09-27-2006, 01:57 AM    (permalink
Nerv

I just started up the MMA draft, if youre interested please visit the thread. Also if you have any input or suggestions please post them as well.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...=988346#988346
Old 09-27-2006, 11:49 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone seen the front page of sherdog, the poll they are currently running is

Who is the best pound for pound fighter in the world

Matt Hughes
Fedor

Seeing as Penn was owning Matt til he gassed, I sure know who I would pick!

Old 09-27-2006, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan
Has anyone seen the front page of sherdog, the poll they are currently running is

Matt Hughes
Fedor

Fedor is clearly better, but Hughes is the clear 2 imo now.
Old 09-27-2006, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:

Matt Hughes
Fedor

Fedor is clearly better, but Hughes is the clear 2 imo now.
Old 09-27-2006, 11:52 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

I guess Hughes could well be no 2, but not 1, just seems a bit of a pointless poll.

Old 09-27-2006, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I guess Hughes could well be no 2, but not 1, just seems a bit of a pointless poll.
every educated mma fan has fedor #1 unless they are a major UFC homer
Old 09-27-2006, 11:56 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Fedor > The whole sport of MMA. Hughes deserves 2 as much as i cant stand him.
Old 09-27-2006, 11:58 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Only Fedor could survive that Randleplex, he isn't human :shock:.

I'm trying to think who else could be considered no 2 behind fedor, I was thinking maybe another Pride HW, Crocop after his OWGP victory maybe? hughes is probably most deserving though.

Old 09-27-2006, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Fedor > The whole sport of MMA. Hughes deserves 2 as much as i cant stand him.
I dont care for Hughes much either, but he consistently beats and stops the best, so he has to be 2 imo.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:07 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

From Graciemag.com
Sakakibara: 'Sylvia fled from Fedor'
'If they'd fight 100 times, Fedor would win everyone of them'

The war of words between UFC's Dana White and Pride's Nobuyuki Sakakibara continues. The last round was fired by the Japanese director. Sakakibara said during a interview that UFC fighters are afraid of facing Pride athletes. To prove that, he revealed that he tried to book a fight between Tim Sylvia and Fedor Emelianenko for the upcoming Pride USA. "Tim Sylvia ran away and if think it over you realize that makes a lot of sense, once if they'd fight 100 times ,Fedor would win everyone of them," provoked Sakakibara.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
From Graciemag.com
Sakakibara: 'Sylvia fled from Fedor'
'If they'd fight 100 times, Fedor would win everyone of them'

The war of words between UFC's Dana White and Pride's Nobuyuki Sakakibara continues. The last round was fired by the Japanese director. Sakakibara said during a interview that UFC fighters are afraid of facing Pride athletes. To prove that, he revealed that he tried to book a fight between Tim Sylvia and Fedor Emelianenko for the upcoming Pride USA. "Tim Sylvia ran away and if think it over you realize that makes a lot of sense, once if they'd fight 100 times ,Fedor would win everyone of them," provoked Sakakibara.
The truth.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:13 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Maybe not 100 out of 100, but yeah Fedor >>>>>>>> Sylvia. Tim might just land another fluky high kick or something, you can never say 100 out of 100 in MMA, too many things can happen.

Old 09-27-2006, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Maybe not 100 out of 100, but yeah Fedor >>>>>>>> Sylvia. Tim might just land another fluky high kick or something, you can never say 100 out of 100 in MMA, too many things can happen.
well yeah of course sylvia has a chance to land a lucky shot
Old 09-27-2006, 12:20 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
I take fedor 100 outta 100 times. I think even if Sylvia landed a miraculous shot fedor would just recover before sylvia could capitalize.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I take fedor 100 outta 100 times. I think even if Sylvia landed a miraculous shot fedor would just recover before sylvia could capitalize.
I may take the 100 outta 100 as well, it not sylvia is an amazing liddell like striker.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:28 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Fedor is too light on his feet. Hed dance around Syvia and make him look plain foolish. Sylvia needs to stay in the UFC and never talk smack about fedor like he has done in the past. Fedor would dominate him and make the UFC HW division look like the crap that it is.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Fedor is too light on his feet. Hed dance around Syvia and make him look plain foolish. Sylvia needs to stay in the UFC and never talk smack about fedor like he has done in the past. Fedor would dominate him and make the UFC HW division look like the crap that it is.
agreed, altho i could see fedor subing him as well.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:34 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Announced Bouts:
-Fedor Emelianenko (#1 Heavyweight in the world)* vs. Mark Coleman
-Mauricio "Shogun" Rua (#2 Light Heavyweight)* vs. Kevin Randleman
-Josh Barnett (#3 Heavyweight)* vs. Pawel Nastula
-Dan Henderson (#5 Middleweight)* vs. Vitor Belfort
-Mark Hunt (#9 Heavyweight)* vs. Eric "Butterbean" Esch

Pride's US Event.

Belfort vs Hendo excites me.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Announced Bouts:
-Fedor Emelianenko (#1 Heavyweight in the world)* vs. Mark Coleman
-Mauricio "Shogun" Rua (#2 Light Heavyweight)* vs. Kevin Randleman
-Josh Barnett (#3 Heavyweight)* vs. Pawel Nastula
-Dan Henderson (#5 Middleweight)* vs. Vitor Belfort
-Mark Hunt (#9 Heavyweight)* vs. Eric "Butterbean" Esch

Pride's US Event.

Belfort vs Hendo excites me.
It is actually a very nice looking card. I love Belfort and hope he can pull out a win, doubt it tho. Excited to see my boy Shogun back :D