Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-25-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Freestyles/Poems/Lyrics Thread

Pretty much self explanatory.

Put your Freestyles... Poems...anything here

Lets see who is a good lyricist on here.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This was tailor made for Jets_Future
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
This was tailor made for Jets_Future
he was a beast (sarcasm)
Old 07-25-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh god not again

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charm City Byrdgang typin' on the keys
jets future will you stop if I say please...

Sorry, it had to be done again...

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My rims are so hot
Yours are so not
I'm riding with my twenty eights
They're even too expensive for bill gates

SWEET!!! I could probably be in Dem Franchise Boyz!
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
oh god not again

Im trying to be serious.

Old 07-25-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Islandboy Islandboy you so thick,
your dick is as big as this stick (picks up a small stick)

No offense, you were the first name I saw.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post

You make jetsfuture look like a lyrical master.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post

I don't mind.

Old 07-25-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when bucknaked sees biznatches and h03s, he makes them take off their clothes

haha thought it'd go good considering bucknaked username lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
We had rap contests at our school and some dumb kid said that. That bit said it so funny.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
when bucknaked sees biznatches and h03s, he makes them take off their clothes

haha thought it'd go good considering bucknaked username lol
The man doesn't lie.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The man doesn't lie.
what can i say im talented and spit the truth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is gonna get out of hand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did he ever actually rap? I tried to go through his post history but all I found was a million posts in the rap thread and "what approach do you take thread", calling everyone haters. Good memories.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-25-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Did he ever actually rap? I tried to go through his post history but all I found was a million posts in the rap thread and "what approach do you take thread", calling everyone haters. Good memories.
Probably not, he did accuse me of being a hater at least 5 times though.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my name is hines,and i am white
im gonna go outside and fly a kite
im a steelers fan,and im proud
let the white man speak for crying out loud
i love food and food loves me
i love this earth cuz i hug a tree

hahaha
Old 07-25-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
my name is hines,and i am white
im gonna go outside and fly a kite
im a steelers fan,and im proud
let the white man speak for crying out loud
i love food and food loves me
i love this earth cuz i hug a tree

hahaha
Why do people say things like "hahaha" or "lol" in response to what they said, when what they said was horribly unhumorous?
Old 07-25-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry I just had to pull out a JF quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jets Future
"lol. well i dont care what people think about me on a computer forum. let me repeat that.a COMPUTER FORUM. seriously. how i am a pimp, i like to look fresh, and dress pimpish (if thats a word) and i would like to say that, air force ones compliment any out fit. what so ever. the shoes dont make a pimp, the pimp makes the pimp. but the air force ones compliment it."
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Probably not, he did accuse me of being a hater at least 5 times though.
Yeah, there were a couple of posters (myself included) who he claimed to follow him around to hate on him in every thread. I was just like...

umm, buddy

i keep it real

iite

stop hatin on the kid

itz yor boy etk

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-25-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

Quote:

He sounds like Damon Dash.

Old 07-25-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Jets future after seeing Big Mike's Love to Hate thread:

Quote:
Dammm this is going to be a big thread since there are a bunch of haters on this site.
Then DChess & BigDawg get a bunch of infractions, lol.

Edit: I swear on my life, as I was posting this 50 Cent's P.I.M.P came on shuffle. I don't know why I have that song, but ooh the irony.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-25-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
jbeans187
Veteran

jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

dont make fun of me too much, im not claiming to be good or anything so dont take it too serious... Me and some friends were bored so we wanted to see who made the best rap, i won, btw it was just some county kids messin around

Look i can make it rain like wayne and joe
but i d much rather be pac man jones
id eat all the dots and be heavy on the blocks
my momma said im slow, but really im not
i prefer to be called screwed and chopped
R.I.P. stack bundles but i could fix **** up like tiki barber did his fumbles
when i come through i hear all y all mumbles
Its just jumbeled in my head
i wish i could rap to make a lil bread
A lot of y all think hip hop is dead,
but im the defibulator here to rehabilitate her
I spray on the mic and that is why jbeans is tight

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Last edited by jbeans187 : 07-25-2007 at 11:01 PM.
jbeans187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeans187 View Post
dont make fun of me too much, im not claiming to be good or anything so dont take it too serious... Me and some friends were bored so we wanted to see who made the best rap, i won, btw it was just some county kids messin around

Look i can make it rain like wayne and joe
but i d much rather be pac man jones
id eat all the dots and be heavy on the blocks
my momma said im slow, but really im not
i prefer to be called screwed and chopped
R.I.P. stack bundles but i could fix **** up like tiki barber did his fumbles
when i come through i hear all y all mumbles
Its just jumbeled in my head
i wish i could rap to make a lil bread
A lot of y all think hip hop is dead,
but im the defibulator here to rehabilitate her
I spray on the mic and that is why jbeans is tight