Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-02-2006, 07:38 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
tennessee can only win 3 games, and thats still a push, houston x 2, that wil be hard and also buffalo, however buffalo will kill us i think, and i think huston will be a struggle
2 - 14 here we come
I think we could win 4
i heavily doubt it

JAX x 2 - LL
inid x 2 - LL
houston x 2 - should win both
was - L - no albert, portis will eat us alive, and moss will have a nice day
phi - L
nyg - L
buf - W/L
ne - L
bal - L
AT IND L
AT WASH L (Would have been a better if Albert could play)
BYE
HOU W
AT JAC W
BAL L/W More toward a loss
AT PHI L
NYG L
IND L
AT HOU W
JAC L
AT BUF W/L More toward a win
NE L
how can we win at jacksonville :shock: i hate to say it but there is every chance we win no games

oakland at least have SF arizona and houston
we have like no crappy teams bar houston
just trust me
i do trust u, i just dont trust tennessee lol
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 08:28 PM    (permalink
JPLUFF
Veteran

JPLUFF hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I want to say Detroit so bad.

But I can't because Arizona, San Francisco, Miami, and a rematch with Green Bay are still on the schedule.

I like to think we can beat at least one of those teams
Old 10-02-2006, 08:30 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
just trust me
If the Jaguars lose to the Titans at home, I might just throw up. Although...it is unfortunately perfect timing for an upset.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 08:31 PM    (permalink

I'm surprised to see that the Cardinals aren't on this list. Anyway it's the Titans because the Raiders won
Old 10-02-2006, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
Quote:
just trust me
If the Jaguars lose to the Titans at home, I might just throw up. Although...it is unfortunately perfect timing for an upset.
It won't happen, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
I'm surprised to see that the Cardinals aren't on this list. Anyway it's the Titans because the Raiders won
Raiders lost.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 08:38 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53
Quote:
Quote:
just trust me
It won't happen, lol.

Quote:
Raiders lost.
still the raiders
Old 10-02-2006, 09:11 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titans aren't beating the Texans twice no way in hell. I'm sorry, but the Titans just aren't doing it. My only regret about sweeping the Titans is that we will no longer have a shot at Peterson, but oh well, crushing Tennessee is worth it.
datchapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777
Raiders. Andrew Walter makes Vince Young look like Joe Montana.
andrew walter has been looking good you idiot. watch game and dont base your self on stats/
Old 10-02-2006, 09:38 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datchapin
Titans aren't beating the Texans twice no way in hell. I'm sorry, but the Titans just aren't doing it. My only regret about sweeping the Titans is that we will no longer have a shot at Peterson, but oh well, crushing Tennessee is worth it.
Seriously. Miami beat the Titans, Miami lost to Houston, Titans might get one from Houston, but not both.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 09:40 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777
Raiders. Andrew Walter makes Vince Young look like Joe Montana.
andrew walter has been looking good you idiot. watch game and dont base your self on stats/
Whoa dude, easy on the idiot comments. Let's not get this thread locked.

Anyways, I still predict Oakland will end up taking Brady Quinn next year. Just a hunch that Walter isn't the answer. But who knows.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 09:42 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
Seriously. Miami beat the Titans, Miami lost to Houston, Titans might get one from Houston, but not both.
Perfectly said. And the worst team is Oakland, although the Titans are close.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:09 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

its amazingly funny to watch 2 people argue over if their team sucks or sucks really bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:11 PM    (permalink
jetvilma51
Pro Bowler

jetvilma51 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

it feels good knowing the jets arent on this list
Old 10-02-2006, 10:12 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Atleast Young has made less rookie mistakes than collins made the first three weeks :(
well the titans are dumb they should of started volec, if fisher liked colllins better than volec, let collins learn the offense, week 3 or 4 start collins, then you start playing young toward the end of the season,
i saw week 1 collins was makin errors cus he did not know the offense that much,
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:17 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the more i think about it, i dont think the titans will end up grabbing calvin johnson...seems too perfect, especially for vince...they could end up at #4 but they could slip out of the top 3, green bay could surprise and be in the top 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:28 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future
Quote:
Atleast Young has made less rookie mistakes than collins made the first three weeks :(
well the titans are dumb they should of started volec, if fisher liked colllins better than volec, let collins learn the offense, week 3 or 4 start collins, then you start playing young toward the end of the season,
i saw week 1 collins was makin errors cus he did not know the offense that much,
VOLEK, but no i agree why Fisher didn't start Volek, Volek felt didn't need to do anything this offseason and TC and felt the job was his anyway, which pissed Fisher. So i'm glad Volek isn't part of this team anymore, never a fan of his.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:29 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Titans>Houston, like we did last year we will SWEEP the Texans.

Old 10-02-2006, 10:31 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53
Quote:
Quote:
just trust me
It won't happen, lol.

Quote:
Raiders lost.
:( i'm sad i'm the only one that has any faith.
[/img]

Old 10-02-2006, 10:33 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
VOLEK, but no i agree why Fisher didn't start Volek, Volek felt didn't need to do anything this offseason and TC and felt the job was his anyway, which pissed Fisher. So i'm glad Volek isn't part of this team anymore, never a fan of his.
i liked volek is pretty good he has strong arm, i wished you guys wanted to get rid of him last year cus when we needed a qb last year after the begining of the season we were intrested in volec but you guys wanted more for him, he would have been a good fit with hemindinger but instead we got vinny testerverde
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:34 PM    (permalink
transcendent

Raiders, the game starts with the line, and they dont have one. Lamont Jordan is a below average RB, I might be in the minority here but I dont think Walter is the answer at QB, short or long term. Theyre D doesnt scare anyone.
Old 10-02-2006, 10:35 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i liked volek is pretty good he has strong arm, i wished you guys wanted to get rid of him last year cus when we needed a qb last year after the begining of the season we were intrested in volec but you guys wanted more for him, he would have been a good fit with hemindinger but instead we got vinny testerverde
Yeah i was pissed last year we didn't trade him, i think the Jets offered a second or third for him, Slow at picking up an offense, but would have been good with hemindinger there.

Old 10-02-2006, 10:50 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Without a doubt, the answer to this question is the Vikings. Case closed.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:53 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hata much?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titans beating the Texans twice?

LOL
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:54 PM    (permalink
transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan

if the quetion was worst offense it would be us.