Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-31-2007, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got the 2 disc edition of 300. It's gonna be a good day.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Just got the 2 disc edition of 300. It's gonna be a good day.
I rented it today...looking forward to it... i also rented hot fuzz.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:29 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I love watching the John Rambo trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Q4Ef2trjQ

What can anyone tell me about Wet Hot American Summer?
Wet Hot American Summer, was kind of a less funny Dazed and Confused. The guys from Stella wrote it and starred in it, it was a good movie I enjoyed it.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 02:03 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im going to get Hot Fuzz today

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I rented it today...looking forward to it... i also rented hot fuzz.
I bought both today, great movies, im excited to see the new Bourne movie too, Ultiminaium or whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 04:13 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha I wanna see Superbad

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

woah this movie looks crazy its gonna be out next year in january doesnt give u a title but it looks like godzilla, not sure but talking to a friend he said its not, but it looks awesom!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramo...808/large.html

http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/4589

same links but the first one i think is better but it didnt work for me cause i deleted quick time second one is on media player movie looks crazy!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 11:28 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

^theres a whole thread about it

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
woah this movie looks crazy its gonna be out next year in january doesnt give u a title but it looks like godzilla, not sure but talking to a friend he said its not, but it looks awesom!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramo...808/large.html

http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/4589

same links but the first one i think is better but it didnt work for me cause i deleted quick time second one is on media player movie looks crazy!
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=11052

also go to http://www.1-18-08.com/

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguy555 View Post
^theres a whole thread about it
yeah i know the movie looks so awesome, just found it cant be godzilla cause paramount owns godzilla movies, and its the guy who made lost directing this movie man i cant stop watching trailor

Old 07-31-2007, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kind of two weeks late on that one.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 11:30 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
yeah i didnt see the thread

Old 07-31-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
yeah i know the movie looks so awesome, just found it cant be godzilla cause paramount owns godzilla movies, and its the guy who made lost directing this movie man i cant stop watching trailor
haha all discussed in the thread my freind... also M.O.T.H's theory near the end of the thread is fantastic... watch the vid;)

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 11:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
haha all discussed in the thread my freind... also M.O.T.H's theory near the end of the thread is fantastic... watch the vid;)
You're awful...lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-01-2007, 12:00 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
yeah i watched it and i nealy pissed myself i hate u lol

Old 08-01-2007, 12:39 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
haha I wanna see Superbad
me 2 but it's bittersweet cuz thats the day I start Two-A-Days :(

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 12:40 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
yeah i watched it and i nealy pissed myself i hate u lol
HAHA it got me to dont worry about it

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 01:23 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ironman gonna be the shiz.....
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 01:42 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Ironman gonna be the shiz.....
Samuel L. Jackson is playing Nick Fury. That is probably some of the worst casting I have ever seen. They should get the last actor to play Nick Fury.

Compare:
vs.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 08-01-2007, 01:47 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Is that Hasselhoff...the dude is insane. they should def. go w/ someone else...who's playing Iron Man? Robert Downey Jr.?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-01-2007, 02:01 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Is that Hasselhoff...the dude is insane. they should def. go w/ someone else...who's playing Iron Man? Robert Downey Jr.?
yes to both questions. And Terrence Howard is playing War Machine. I honestly do not like the casting, but I've been surprised before.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 08-01-2007, 02:57 AM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ultimate Nick Fury is based on Sam Jackson, so it does make sense. Plus who's more badass than Sam Jackson?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Nick_Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Yeah, good joke. Awesome.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 10:39 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I saw 300...i liked it but, I have to say it's overrated...not exactly as "epic" as I was expecting...still not bad at all...but, wasn't blown away or anything.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-01-2007, 03:31 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, i was just kicking around my house today, and i put in my special edition DVD of fight club...does anyone else just love that movie? im gunna say its one of my favourite movies of all time...

"I want you to hit me as hard as you can..." oh man classic
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Man, i was just kicking around my house today, and i put in my special edition DVD of fight club...does anyone else just love that movie? im gunna say its one of my favourite movies of all time...

"I want you to hit me as hard as you can..." oh man classic
I already have commited my first born child to be named Durden.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote